FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > First for everything

First for everything

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he big dog OP   Man  over a year ago

dublin

Just receive a message from a lady asking if I have a bi female for her to ply with if I don't not to reply to her mail my page is clearly a singles page has anyone else ever got mails like that

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just receive a message from a lady asking if I have a bi female for her to ply with if I don't not to reply to her mail my page is clearly a singles page has anyone else ever got mails like that "

I'd reply just for the crack ... she didn't read your page so why should you do what she demands

dublin

Has to have another read of it and she also states she's in a relationship and will only play with others if there is someone for her partner to play with

If a young couple had them text last week when i said my profile clearly stated i am a single guy they blocked me not sure if they are a genuine couple or profile

By *igBlondeDommeWoman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"Has to have another read of it and she also states she's in a relationship and will only play with others if there is someone for her partner to play with "

Awww at least she's considerate

"Just receive a message from a lady asking if I have a bi female for her to ply with if I don't not to reply to her mail my page is clearly a singles page has anyone else ever got mails like that "

I got the exact same message last week, woman telling me she’s looking for another women not a man and not to bother messaging back as she won’t reply wtf

dublin

It's not a couples profile just a single female profile

Did she not give her partners age in message ? Anyway sound like a cut and paste message from that lady

dublin

Nope no details about him it was a well wrote out mail better then iv received off most people on here

By *adame BWoman  over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Sounds like a fake

» Add a new message to this topic