FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Funny sex

Funny sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Another post reminded me of something funny that happened during sex recently. Me and a girl I'm seeing were going at it and were both close to climax but I got there first. I pulled out and came around the pelvis area and went straight down with my mouth and hands to get her over the line about a minute later as she orgasmed her hips shot up and I got a face full of my own cum when they did. It might not sound funny but I thought it was haha anyone else any funny stories that happened during sex?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've told a few knock knock jokes..bit less messy

I actually need to up my joke game. I'm someone who forgets every joke their told an hour after it. I've no jokes in my locker because of it haha

While staying in a hotel on Monday night a heavy wooden headboard came off the wall and nearly knocked the head clean off my friend. He lived to tell the tale unfortunately.

All laughing aside it could have easily caused serious injury.

"While staying in a hotel on Monday night a heavy wooden headboard came off the wall and nearly knocked the head clean off my friend. He lived to tell the tale unfortunately.

All laughing aside it could have easily caused serious injury. "

Give ya the name of a good solicitor if ya want..

I posted this in a similar type post before but I was seeing a girl that squirted ...... as in used to DRENCH the place.

We had been at a gig in the opera house in Cork and afterwards were hanging around the back when she started getting a bit frisky.

If anyone knows the place there is(or at least there used to be) a kind of alcove for a rear entrance into backstage area. Well we ended up in there ..... me with my jeans half pulled down and they were a light colour...... nearly got caught by the guards as they pulled up outside in squad car and stopped to peek in .... but was total darkness inside where we were.

After they left to go on their merry way we continued and she came ...... as we got up it was then we realised we hadn't thought it through .....yes ...... the front of my jeans were SOAKED.

It looked like I had pissed myself ..... no txi would stop and let me in so we had to walk all the way out to Ballintemple with me looking like that!!

"I posted this in a similar type post before but I was seeing a girl that squirted ...... as in used to DRENCH the place.

We had been at a gig in the opera house in Cork and afterwards were hanging around the back when she started getting a bit frisky.

If anyone knows the place there is(or at least there used to be) a kind of alcove for a rear entrance into backstage area. Well we ended up in there ..... me with my jeans half pulled down and they were a light colour...... nearly got caught by the guards as they pulled up outside in squad car and stopped to peek in .... but was total darkness inside where we were.

After they left to go on their merry way we continued and she came ...... as we got up it was then we realised we hadn't thought it through .....yes ...... the front of my jeans were SOAKED.

It looked like I had pissed myself ..... no txi would stop and let me in so we had to walk all the way out to Ballintemple with me looking like that!! "

Haha

"I posted this in a similar type post before but I was seeing a girl that squirted ...... as in used to DRENCH the place.

It looked like I had pissed myself ..... no txi would stop and let me in so we had to walk all the way out to Ballintemple with me looking like that!!

Haha "

Yeah the chaffing was not particularly nice, but, as every cloud has a silver lining - to her credit she DID kiss it all better once we got back to mine!!

» Add a new message to this topic