Ohh you might have this wrong

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"how are all you lovely ladies on this Friday evening "

All gud..in process of planning sum naughtiness for nxt week

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Just got a hotel and drinks cancelled on me......gutted......

By *ommando4Man  over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

[Removed by poster at 26/01/18 18:08:22]

South Co. Dublin

"Just got a hotel and drinks cancelled on me......gutted......"
Need a white knight to step in ??? Form an orderly queue lads....

Bored lol

No sitter means no fun lol

"Just got a hotel and drinks cancelled on me......gutted......Need a white knight to step in ??? Form an orderly queue lads...."
Ohhhhhhh yesssssssss pleaseeeeeee......but he gave me notice so It could have been worse...

By *ontbesillywrapyourwilly OP   Man  over a year ago

Tipperary

"Bored lol

No sitter means no fun lol"

poor u

South Co. Dublin

"Just got a hotel and drinks cancelled on me......gutted......Need a white knight to step in ??? Form an orderly queue lads....Ohhhhhhh yesssssssss pleaseeeeeee......but he gave me notice so It could have been worse..."
I could be Robin....the sidekick for your batman undies ?

"Bored lol

No sitter means no fun lolpoor u"

Always the way when your horny lll

"Just got a hotel and drinks cancelled on me......gutted......Need a white knight to step in ??? Form an orderly queue lads....Ohhhhhhh yesssssssss pleaseeeeeee......but he gave me notice so It could have been worse... I could be Robin....the sidekick for your batman undies ?"
you sure ye could squeeze that fine piece of equipment in to tight undies.....

South Co. Dublin

"Just got a hotel and drinks cancelled on me......gutted......Need a white knight to step in ??? Form an orderly queue lads....Ohhhhhhh yesssssssss pleaseeeeeee......but he gave me notice so It could have been worse... I could be Robin....the sidekick for your batman undies ?you sure ye could squeeze that fine piece of equipment in to tight undies....."
No....I always go Commando unfortunately

"Just got a hotel and drinks cancelled on me......gutted......Need a white knight to step in ??? Form an orderly queue lads....Ohhhhhhh yesssssssss pleaseeeeeee......but he gave me notice so It could have been worse... I could be Robin....the sidekick for your batman undies ?you sure ye could squeeze that fine piece of equipment in to tight undies..... No....I always go Commando unfortunately"
ooops sorry just give me a few mins to pick my mouth off the floor...

South Co. Dublin

"Just got a hotel and drinks cancelled on me......gutted......Need a white knight to step in ??? Form an orderly queue lads....Ohhhhhhh yesssssssss pleaseeeeeee......but he gave me notice so It could have been worse... I could be Robin....the sidekick for your batman undies ?you sure ye could squeeze that fine piece of equipment in to tight undies..... No....I always go Commando unfortunatelyooops sorry just give me a few mins to pick my mouth off the floor..."
If my cock was in it I'm sure we could lift it up pretty quick ?

"Just got a hotel and drinks cancelled on me......gutted......Need a white knight to step in ??? Form an orderly queue lads....Ohhhhhhh yesssssssss pleaseeeeeee......but he gave me notice so It could have been worse... I could be Robin....the sidekick for your batman undies ?you sure ye could squeeze that fine piece of equipment in to tight undies..... No....I always go Commando unfortunatelyooops sorry just give me a few mins to pick my mouth off the floor... If my cock was in it I'm sure we could lift it up pretty quick ?"
haha I'm sure that would lift anything up....

South Co. Dublin

"Just got a hotel and drinks cancelled on me......gutted......Need a white knight to step in ??? Form an orderly queue lads....Ohhhhhhh yesssssssss pleaseeeeeee......but he gave me notice so It could have been worse... I could be Robin....the sidekick for your batman undies ?you sure ye could squeeze that fine piece of equipment in to tight undies..... No....I always go Commando unfortunatelyooops sorry just give me a few mins to pick my mouth off the floor... If my cock was in it I'm sure we could lift it up pretty quick ?haha I'm sure that would lift anything up...."
Not anything...it's been tailor made for pretty bitches

"Just got a hotel and drinks cancelled on me......gutted......Need a white knight to step in ??? Form an orderly queue lads....Ohhhhhhh yesssssssss pleaseeeeeee......but he gave me notice so It could have been worse... I could be Robin....the sidekick for your batman undies ?you sure ye could squeeze that fine piece of equipment in to tight undies..... No....I always go Commando unfortunatelyooops sorry just give me a few mins to pick my mouth off the floor... If my cock was in it I'm sure we could lift it up pretty quick ?haha I'm sure that would lift anything up.... Not anything...it's been tailor made for pretty bitches "
Ohhhhh bite me!!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic