FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Trolls.

Trolls.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *igBlondeDomme OP   Woman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere

What's your definition of a troll.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What's your definition of a troll."

Someone who annoys the fuck clean out of u lol

middle of nowhere

"What's your definition of a troll.

Someone who annoys the fuck clean out of u lol "

Yep that's a good one

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Funny coloured hair live under a bridge...lol x

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

A person who posts just to get a reaction from people. As in, is always negative, or just the opposite of what another poster says. I don't mean has another opinion. I mean constantly takes the opposite stance, regardless of what the subject is, trying to start an argument, as opposed to a discussion, combined with they do it in an aggressive manner.

I suppose that's key, the manner in which they word their responses.

Also someone that spends their time sending abusive messages to other members.

"A person who posts just to get a reaction from people. As in, is always negative, or just the opposite of what another poster says. I don't mean has another opinion. I mean constantly takes the opposite stance, regardless of what the subject is, trying to start an argument, as opposed to a discussion, combined with they do it in an aggressive manner.

Also someone that spends their time sending abusive messages to other members."

I disagree completely with everything you just said, I think you're being ridiculous and...... Haha na joking

Dunboyne & Dublin

"A person who posts just to get a reaction from people. As in, is always negative, or just the opposite of what another poster says. I don't mean has another opinion. I mean constantly takes the opposite stance, regardless of what the subject is, trying to start an argument, as opposed to a discussion, combined with they do it in an aggressive manner.

I disagree completely with everything you just said, I think you're being ridiculous and...... Haha na joking "

middle of nowhere

"Funny coloured hair live under a bridge...lol x"

Lol...

middle of nowhere

I disagree completely with everything you just said, I think you're being ridiculous and...... Haha na joking "

middle of nowhere

That's also my take on it John. Or one who takes a dislike to someone for no apparent reason and makes silly remarks.

Dunboyne & Dublin

That's also my take on it John. Or one who takes a dislike to someone for no apparent reason and makes silly remarks. "

Yeah, though sometimes there's something behind that, which always makes me curious. Saw one tonight in relation to a certain lady and a guy saying she craves attention. Dunno if it's just malice/jealousy/vindictive. Was a nasty post for no apparent reason but I wasn't in the mood to challenge him at the time. I might revisit but not tonight.

Trolls are always up, even more than I am!

middle of nowhere

That's also my take on it John. Or one who takes a dislike to someone for no apparent reason and makes silly remarks.

Yeah, though sometimes there's something behind that, which always makes me curious. Saw one tonight in relation to a certain lady and a guy saying she craves attention. Dunno if it's just malice/jealousy/vindictive. Was a nasty post for no apparent reason but I wasn't in the mood to challenge him at the time. I might revisit but not tonight.

Trolls are always up, even more than I am!"

Yep. There's no need to get personal or sly digs at others . People always see through it and they end up the fool.

Depends on what UP you mean.

Dunboyne & Dublin

Yep. There's no need to get personal or sly digs at others . People always see through it and they end up the fool.

Depends on what UP you mean. "

Ah I'm too old to be UP all the time

middle of nowhere

Ah I'm too old to be UP all the time "

Some of the time is good too John.

Dunboyne & Dublin

Some of the time is good too John. "

Everybody needs a break,

Climb a mountain or jump in a lake

middle of nowhere

Everybody needs a break,

Climb a mountain or jump in a lake "

Lake?. That's considered water sports?

By *BelfastGuyMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Someone who's horrible for no reason at all

middle of nowhere

"Someone who's horrible for no reason at all"

Belfast

"Someone who's horrible for no reason at all

"

You ok?

middle of nowhere

You ok?"

Yes thanks.

Dunboyne & Dublin

Everybody needs a break,

Lake?. That's considered water sports?"

Sorry, I was quoting Christy Moore and used the second line so would be recognisable. Yes, resuscitation between events

Belfast

You ok?

Yes thanks. "

middle of nowhere

Everybody needs a break,

Sorry, I was quoting Christy Moore and used the second line so would be recognisable. Yes, resuscitation between events "

Lisdoonvarna

Dunboyne & Dublin

Everybody needs a break,

Sorry, I was quoting Christy Moore and used the second line so would be recognisable. Yes, resuscitation between events

Lisdoonvarna"

Sin é

» Add a new message to this topic