FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > A question for the ladies

A question for the ladies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aa Midleton OP   Man  over a year ago

east cork

Just out of curiosity, in some of the ladies profiles and also the couples profiles, they show interests in DP, but not anal, does this mean that they are interested in double vaginal? Just wondering if anyone can expand, many thanks for reading

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adame BWoman  over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Double penetration is anal and vaginal. DVP is double vaginal penetration by my understanding but everyday is a learning day on fab op

By *on11Man  over a year ago

cork

"Double penetration is anal and vaginal. DVP is double vaginal penetration by my understanding but everyday is a learning day on fab op "

Second that! Madame B, We need to arrange a study session to revise

By *adame BWoman  over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

"Double penetration is anal and vaginal. DVP is double vaginal penetration by my understanding but everyday is a learning day on fab op

Second that! Madame B, We need to arrange a study session to revise "

Mmmm sounds great double the fun with you Don

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just out of curiosity, in some of the ladies profiles and also the couples profiles, they show interests in DP, but not anal, does this mean that they are interested in double vaginal? Just wondering if anyone can expand, many thanks for reading "

I'm so sorry for being so juvenile, but asking if anyone can expand, given the topic, just made me laugh out loud

As for the actual topic, I agree with Madame B.

» Add a new message to this topic