FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Others thoughts

Others thoughts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Recently I haven’t been on this site as much as I used too because a break from time to time is nice.

So when I do have a we browse, I’m going to the updates page and see a couple of updates to meet people if they bring cocaine or can anyone get them it I kinda feel that’s something that shouldn’t be broadcasted on this platform. And that’s only the women and couples profiles because I don’t see men’s profile updates.

Just wondering how others feel about it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/01/18 11:57:57]

"Recently I haven’t been on this site as much as I used too because a break from time to time is nice.

So when I do have a we browse, I’m going to the updates page and see a couple of updates to meet people if they bring cocaine or can anyone get them it I kinda feel that’s something that shouldn’t be broadcasted on this platform. And that’s only the women and couples profiles because I don’t see men’s profile updates.

Just wondering how others feel about it. "

Yeah there are some very interesting updates and photos that appear in the updates section. I would agree with you OP. That sort of content on updates should not be allowed.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It’s a forum. It’s where people get others opinions strangely enough. You should know that from spending a lot of time on the forums

"It’s a forum. It’s where people get others opinions strangely enough. You should know that from spending a lot of time on the forums "

Yeah hungover and completely misread your post cause I'm dying. .. sorry pal

"It’s a forum. It’s where people get others opinions strangely enough. You should know that from spending a lot of time on the forums

Yeah hungover and completely misread your post cause I'm dying. .. sorry pal "

Lol i thought you were having a wee moment!

"It’s a forum. It’s where people get others opinions strangely enough. You should know that from spending a lot of time on the forums

Yeah hungover and completely misread your post cause I'm dying. .. sorry pal

Lol i thought you were having a wee moment! "

Yep ... got the fear here

» Add a new message to this topic