FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys

I’m looking for some help here as I’m not making any connections,

I know my photos are not exactly great but beside that I’m a genuine guy that’s just looking to make new friends and try this hole fab thing out..

I would greatly appreciate if could some of you more experienced fabbers point out what you think of my profile,

Many thanks

Jonny

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hey bud - I’m no expert but your pics are all quite similar and your profile text reads a bit like you want to date / relationship ?

Just my ten cents

Good luck out there !

By *09309309Woman  over a year ago

Dublin

"Hey bud - I’m no expert but your pics are all quite similar and your profile text reads a bit like you want to date / relationship ?

Just my ten cents

Good luck out there !"

I agree, it's a lovely read but more suited for a dating site. I personally would steer clear of a profile like this because I've had issues with people developing strong feelings for me. It might scare someone who would otherwise be interested.

Good luck my friend xx

"Hi guys

I know my photos are not exactly great but beside that I’m a genuine guy that’s just looking to make new friends and try this hole fab thing out..

I would greatly appreciate if could some of you more experienced fabbers point out what you think of my profile,

Many thanks

Jonny"

Instead of saying on your profile that you could do with better pictures, take some and upload them. Saying you need them but not actually doing it comes across a little bit lazy.

I actually like the other bits of your text, if that's what you're looking for it's better to say it. There will be people who won't want the same thing, but they can just pass on by and leave the people who do to you. I think your profile comes across as very honest, and I personally wouldn't be asking you to be anything else.

We've chatted a little bit before, and I found you to be lovely and polite so hopefully things will start happening for you soon.

"Hi guys

Many thanks

Jonny

Instead of saying on your profile that you could do with better pictures, take some and upload them. Saying you need them but not actually doing it comes across a little bit lazy.

I actually like the other bits of your text, if that's what you're looking for it's better to say it. There will be people who won't want the same thing, but they can just pass on by and leave the people who do to you. I think your profile comes across as very honest, and I personally wouldn't be asking you to be anything else.

We've chatted a little bit before, and I found you to be lovely and polite so hopefully things will start happening for you soon. "

Good luck OP, maybe variety in pictures that's all

I Sure do need more pics but it’s the confidence thing taken the pics.. god help me lol...

definitely would like some one that I can call on when I feel the need for some pleasure,

Thanks very much guys I really appreciate it, happy fabbing

Thanks a million, time to shape up!

» Add a new message to this topic