FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Role play fantasty

Role play fantasty

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Took a snow day from work and just pondering on different kinky ways to spice things up.

Has me rather heated just thinking away to myself

Anyone wanna add their idea of kinky role play or actual events?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bought an old antique brass bed recently. When the girlfriend saw it, she had a smile on her face. 2 x nights later she came round , she told me to wait until she told me to come up.After 5 mins she called me up. When I went into the room , there she was in her basque fishnets and high heels .She ordered me to undress and lie on the bed.Then she produced a set of cuffs, whip and riding crop. What she didnt do to me and what I didnt do her isnt worth mentioning. It was the kinkiest night of my life.Looking forward to her next visit.

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

Yeah okay sure.

I call this one, African delight.

the wife calls me as I am on my way to work. I got a snow day today she says, in her sexy come fuck me voice.

I get a big erection and feel like masturbating right there and now, but I cant, people are watching and I am in slow moving traffic in the snow.

I hang up and sigh, then work phones me. Red warning, office closed, dont come in.

YES!

I make a quick U turn and head for the place where I know the african guys hang out.

UP AGAINST THE WALL, I say, forgot to mention earlier I am a cop and in uniform.

they line up against the wall and I start to pat them down. Average, small, average, jesus this guy!!!!

"You're packing some weapon here?" i say as I slide my hands down the front of his trousers, my hand cant close around his thick cock. "You're coming with me!"

I cuff him and chuck him in the back of the car. He is complaining but I know he wont be complaining for long.

We get back to the house and my wife is in her knickers as I drag the guy in the front door. He sees whats waiting for him and stops resisting.

He spreads her ass open with his big thick cock, she is screaming and biting the pillow as I masturbate watching.

"Yeah okay sure.

I call this one, African delight.

the wife calls me as I am on my way to work. I got a snow day today she says, in her sexy come fuck me voice.

I get a big erection and feel like masturbating right there and now, but I cant, people are watching and I am in slow moving traffic in the snow.

I hang up and sigh, then work phones me. Red warning, office closed, dont come in.

YES!

I make a quick U turn and head for the place where I know the african guys hang out.

UP AGAINST THE WALL, I say, forgot to mention earlier I am a cop and in uniform.

they line up against the wall and I start to pat them down. Average, small, average, jesus this guy!!!!

"You're packing some weapon here?" i say as I slide my hands down the front of his trousers, my hand cant close around his thick cock. "You're coming with me!"

I cuff him and chuck him in the back of the car. He is complaining but I know he wont be complaining for long.

We get back to the house and my wife is in her knickers as I drag the guy in the front door. He sees whats waiting for him and stops resisting.

He spreads her ass open with his big thick cock, she is screaming and biting the pillow as I masturbate watching."

BBC my favourite

Thank you

"Bought an old antique brass bed recently. When the girlfriend saw it, she had a smile on her face. 2 x nights later she came round , she told me to wait until she told me to come up.After 5 mins she called me up. When I went into the room , there she was in her basque fishnets and high heels .She ordered me to undress and lie on the bed.Then she produced a set of cuffs, whip and riding crop. What she didnt do to me and what I didnt do her isnt worth mentioning. It was the kinkiest night of my life.Looking forward to her next visit. "

Nothing more kinkier than a girl who knows what she wants and is in control of it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Bought an old antique brass bed recently. When the girlfriend saw it, she had a smile on her face. 2 x nights later she came round , she told me to wait until she told me to come up.After 5 mins she called me up. When I went into the room , there she was in her basque fishnets and high heels .She ordered me to undress and lie on the bed.Then she produced a set of cuffs, whip and riding crop. What she didnt do to me and what I didnt do her isnt worth mentioning. It was the kinkiest night of my life.Looking forward to her next visit.

Nothing more kinkier than a girl who knows what she wants and is in control of it.

"

Ohh she is always in control.Its the only way to go.

» Add a new message to this topic