FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > regular

regular

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ontbesillywrapyourwilly OP   Man  over a year ago

Tipperary

it's another thing that makes the site difficult. you show a man 10 women who he thinks are hot and gets on with through mail. he will sleep with the 10 of them, no issue. women, in alot of cases show her 10 men and the man she meets and gets on with she will want as a regular and f..k the rest. bottom line? men are horny fuckers who like variety in a sexual sense. women like stability with the one. what Id like to know is if she wants a regular but you don't and you want to sleep with others also, what's her take on this and why would you just want one person in a sexual capacity? is that not a recipe for disaster with feelings eventually?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

More men lie about who they are than women. So 9 out of 10 might not be how they portrayed themselves in message, either through conversational skills, physical appearance, or maybe just not as witty/charming when on the spot.

Women lie about other stuff, they wont lie about what music/films they like, or what they look like, so a man has less reason to turn them down after meeting.

Women normally lie about past encounters, current encounters, sexual preferences if they think you will/wont like something. You wont find out about them lies in the first meeting.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have read that three times and still do not understand what u are talking about ?

Tipperary

"I have read that three times and still do not understand what u are talking about ?"
no problem

Tipperary

"I have read that three times and still do not understand what u are talking about ?"
read it again. it's very easy understand. there is plain English in it all

By *eijaWoman  over a year ago

City Centre

From a womans perspective and I'm sure many men agree if you have a regular fwb who you have great chemistry with and you know each others bodies well..then the sex just gets better and better..who wouldn't want that?

Tipperary

"From a womans perspective and I'm sure many men agree if you have a regular fwb who you have great chemistry with and you know each others bodies well..then the sex just gets better and better..who wouldn't want that? "
I bet a pound to a pinch of shit, along the lines somewhere, feelings at some side will get involved. on a site for sex i prefer to keep things very very casual

City Centre

"From a womans perspective and I'm sure many men agree if you have a regular fwb who you have great chemistry with and you know each others bodies well..then the sex just gets better and better..who wouldn't want that? I bet a pound to a pinch of shit, along the lines somewhere, feelings at some side will get involved. on a site for sex i prefer to keep things very very casual "

Each to their own

"From a womans perspective and I'm sure many men agree if you have a regular fwb who you have great chemistry with and you know each others bodies well..then the sex just gets better and better..who wouldn't want that? "

Totally agree with this. The more times you fuck someone the better it gets. You get to know what someone likes and doesn't like. You get more comfortable with each other and can let your guard down sexually.

Tipperary

"From a womans perspective and I'm sure many men agree if you have a regular fwb who you have great chemistry with and you know each others bodies well..then the sex just gets better and better..who wouldn't want that? I bet a pound to a pinch of shit, along the lines somewhere, feelings at some side will get involved. on a site for sex i prefer to keep things very very casual

Each to their own "

are you ok meeting a man who doesn't want just one regular?

Good sex requires a certain depth, otherwise it would become just masturbating on each others body. Doesn't mean you need to make the other the one and only

Tipperary

"Good sex requires a certain depth, otherwise it would become just masturbating on each others body. Doesn't mean you need to make the other the one and only "
a couples perspective on this is very different. you're in a marriage already

City Centre

"From a womans perspective and I'm sure many men agree if you have a regular fwb who you have great chemistry with and you know each others bodies well..then the sex just gets better and better..who wouldn't want that? I bet a pound to a pinch of shit, along the lines somewhere, feelings at some side will get involved. on a site for sex i prefer to keep things very very casual

Each to their own are you ok meeting a man who doesn't want just one regular?"

No I'm not saying that you can have a couple of regular fwbs..I wouldnt be stopping them meeting other people..this is a swing site...

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I prefer a regular fb . Sex is better and you enjoy yourself better . I'm not into one nite stands .

I think a lot of men on here will want a regular shag simply because it's so damn difficult to get a new one.

Same as in real life.

Tipperary

depends what your def of regular is?

"depends what your def of regular is?"

Well what's your definition of regular?

"it's another thing that makes the site difficult. you show a man 10 women who he thinks are hot and gets on with through mail. he will sleep with the 10 of them, no issue. women, in alot of cases show her 10 men and the man she meets and gets on with she will want as a regular and f..k the rest. bottom line? men are horny fuckers who like variety in a sexual sense. women like stability with the one. what Id like to know is if she wants a regular but you don't and you want to sleep with others also, what's her take on this and why would you just want one person in a sexual capacity? is that not a recipe for disaster with feelings eventually?"

Even if a women has a regular which many do i assume.what makes u think she dosent meet others

Like wise the man in the same situation

"I think a lot of men on here will want a regular shag simply because it's so damn difficult to get a new one.

Same as in real life."

Not all men on here want a reg shag as u put it i joined fab swingers to have fun with like minded ladys drama free if i wanted a fb i would have stayed on tinder if a guy cannot get a shag as u put it in real like why does he think he can get one any easier on here ? Ladys have standards and things they are looking for on here as in proper dating .swinging is not dial a ride its a lifestyle choice

Tipperary

"it's another thing that makes the site difficult. you show a man 10 women who he thinks are hot and gets on with through mail. he will sleep with the 10 of them, no issue. women, in alot of cases show her 10 men and the man she meets and gets on with she will want as a regular and f..k the rest. bottom line? men are horny fuckers who like variety in a sexual sense. women like stability with the one. what Id like to know is if she wants a regular but you don't and you want to sleep with others also, what's her take on this and why would you just want one person in a sexual capacity? is that not a recipe for disaster with feelings eventually?

Even if a women has a regular which many do i assume.what makes u think she dosent meet others

Like wise the man in the same situation"

profiles. ones stating she only wants a regular and nothing else

Tipperary

"depends what your def of regular is?

Well what's your definition of regular?"

the same person you see always when horny.

"it's another thing that makes the site difficult. you show a man 10 women who he thinks are hot and gets on with through mail. he will sleep with the 10 of them, no issue. women, in alot of cases show her 10 men and the man she meets and gets on with she will want as a regular and f..k the rest. bottom line? men are horny fuckers who like variety in a sexual sense. women like stability with the one. what Id like to know is if she wants a regular but you don't and you want to sleep with others also, what's her take on this and why would you just want one person in a sexual capacity? is that not a recipe for disaster with feelings eventually?

Like wise the man in the same situationprofiles. ones stating she only wants a regular and nothing else "

But if u read inbetween the lines.they may be a regular only for a little while together they meet others as a couple.its swinging.

If anyone has those 10 women that we apparently get to fuck our way though could ye send me the link... dear christ

"If anyone has those 10 women that we apparently get to fuck our way though could ye send me the link... dear christ "

I agree

It is a life style choice which can save some marriages and end others..but I think people that engage in this life style couples are generally well aware of the risks, if your not your in trouble, but why be bored either clichy coming.. you only live once so each to there own.

By *llie and ApplesCouple  over a year ago

where ever

Back in the days before Ollie I found first time meets were more often than not, fecking hot ....from sexual chemistry to lustful flirtation.usually off the scale horniness ..the second meet wouldn't compare ...as a result would be lacking in some way.....as for the third time with said guy....I would want to get out of there ....Oliver has done well to hold my attention me thinks ...well done him...x

Apples

Tipperary

Like wise the man in the same situationprofiles. ones stating she only wants a regular and nothing else

But if u read inbetween the lines.they may be a regular only for a little while together they meet others as a couple.its swinging."

that's what I'm referring to with regular. eventually developing into a couple who swing. I think a lot on here who want regular want that eventually

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I don't understand why everything has to be generalised. Men are like this, women are like that. It's not all black and white. Some just do once off, some prefer just the one and some like a mix of it etc and that applies to both male and female.

A regular to me is someone you meet on a regular basis, once/twice/three times a month/week. Then there are repeat meets but no regularity to it and finally the once off. Now those who state that they only want a regular, well if you haven't already one you have to find one and in order to do so you have to meet. Even if both sides look for a regular it doesn't mean they click in the bedroom department. Alas you might have to shag a few in order to find one.

Finally unless you decide you go exclusive with your regular and obviously both have to agree to that (however we get into affair or boyfriend business then) I'd strongly assume that both sides meet others and are okay with it. If only one party involved goes exclusive it gets a bit trickier but even that isn't impossible as long as both accept each other's preferences.

Like wise the man in the same situationprofiles. ones stating she only wants a regular and nothing else

But if u read inbetween the lines.they may be a regular only for a little while together they meet others as a couple.its swinging.that's what I'm referring to with regular. eventually developing into a couple who swing. I think a lot on here who want regular want that eventually "

Some do yes.some dont.some find a person they connect with to do this.but why in ur opening post are u saying women want stabilty and regular with only one person and meeting no one else

Tipperary

"I don't understand why everything has to be generalised. Men are like this, women are like that. It's not all black and white. Some just do once off, some prefer just the one and some like a mix of it etc and that applies to both male and female.

A regular to me is someone you meet on a regular basis, once/twice/three times a month/week. Then there are repeat meets but no regularity to it and finally the once off. Now those who state that they only want a regular, well if you haven't already one you have to find one and in order to do so you have to meet. Even if both sides look for a regular it doesn't mean they click in the bedroom department. Alas you might have to shag a few in order to find one.

Finally unless you decide you go exclusive with your regular and obviously both have to agree to that (however we get into affair or boyfriend business then) I'd strongly assume that both sides meet others and are okay with it. If only one party involved goes exclusive it gets a bit trickier but even that isn't impossible as long as both accept each other's preferences. "

I could decifer that in pieces but I won't. I'll just finish with 'imagine if everyone's view to this site on here was as simple as mine'.

Tipperary

But if u read inbetween the lines.they may be a regular only for a little while together they meet others as a couple.its swinging.that's what I'm referring to with regular. eventually developing into a couple who swing. I think a lot on here who want regular want that eventually

Some do yes.some dont.some find a person they connect with to do this.but why in ur opening post are u saying women want stabilty and regular with only one person and meeting no one else"

as I stated to you already, regularity with one person is what the profile suggests.

But if u read inbetween the lines.they may be a regular only for a little while together they meet others as a couple.its swinging.that's what I'm referring to with regular. eventually developing into a couple who swing. I think a lot on here who want regular want that eventually

Some do yes.some dont.some find a person they connect with to do this.but why in ur opening post are u saying women want stabilty and regular with only one person and meeting no one elseas I stated to you already, regularity with one person is what the profile suggests. "

U believe everything u read?

Tipperary

Some do yes.some dont.some find a person they connect with to do this.but why in ur opening post are u saying women want stabilty and regular with only one person and meeting no one elseas I stated to you already, regularity with one person is what the profile suggests.

U believe everything u read?"

lol that's like saying if a profile says "don't want single males", go ahead and mail the profile as a single male anyway

Some do yes.some dont.some find a person they connect with to do this.but why in ur opening post are u saying women want stabilty and regular with only one person and meeting no one elseas I stated to you already, regularity with one person is what the profile suggests.

U believe everything u read?lol that's like saying if a profile says "don't want single males", go ahead and mail the profile as a single male anyway "

Lol a lot dont even read profiles anyway and if they do they dont take any notice they still mail .

All im saying is that i have come across very little profiles that want that one particular exclusive regular

At some stage they will meet others with their regular partner or on their own.

"I think a lot of men on here will want a regular shag simply because it's so damn difficult to get a new one.

Same as in real life.

Not all men on here want a reg shag as u put it i joined fab swingers to have fun with like minded ladys drama free if i wanted a fb i would have stayed on tinder if a guy cannot get a shag as u put it in real like why does he think he can get one any easier on here ? Ladys have standards and things they are looking for on here as in proper dating .swinging is not dial a ride its a lifestyle choice"

That's assuming the men here are into the lifestyle, from what we see, a lot are here to get laid until they find a woman offsite who they consider more suitable for a relationship.

Tipperary

Same as in real life.

Not all men on here want a reg shag as u put it i joined fab swingers to have fun with like minded ladys drama free if i wanted a fb i would have stayed on tinder if a guy cannot get a shag as u put it in real like why does he think he can get one any easier on here ? Ladys have standards and things they are looking for on here as in proper dating .swinging is not dial a ride its a lifestyle choice

That's assuming the men here are into the lifestyle, from what we see, a lot are here to get laid until they find a woman offsite who they consider more suitable for a relationship. "

sums me up a bit but not fully. I'm not a swinger of any capacity. I use the site as a Craic and some casual fun. I could lie but what's the point

Is it that time of the month again already? Did we not just have this discussion in the recent past?

Tipperary

"Is it that time of the month again already? Did we not just have this discussion in the recent past?"
we could have. I'm a very busy boy lately so things tend to slip the mind. sorry mammy

"Is it that time of the month again already? Did we not just have this discussion in the recent past?we could have. I'm a very busy boy lately so things tend to slip the mind. sorry mammy"

For that bit of cheek, you can go to your room

"Is it that time of the month again already? Did we not just have this discussion in the recent past?we could have. I'm a very busy boy lately so things tend to slip the mind. sorry mammy

For that bit of cheek, you can go to your room "

Without supper I hope

"Is it that time of the month again already? Did we not just have this discussion in the recent past?we could have. I'm a very busy boy lately so things tend to slip the mind. sorry mammy

For that bit of cheek, you can go to your room

Without supper I hope"

It's the only way he'll learn.

Tipperary

dont fight over me ladies!

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Same as in real life.

That's assuming the men here are into the lifestyle, from what we see, a lot are here to get laid until they find a woman offsite who they consider more suitable for a relationship. "

Yeah and eventually might end up here again because there's something missing in their relationship....

Tipperary

Same as in real life.

That's assuming the men here are into the lifestyle, from what we see, a lot are here to get laid until they find a woman offsite who they consider more suitable for a relationship.

Yeah and eventually might end up here again because there's something missing in their relationship.... "

or the relationship runs it's course like some do and end amicably

By *outh_of_EdenMan  over a year ago

visiting

1000%...agree

By *ot Magic HandsMan  over a year ago

Magic Place

Regulars are great but, some can become clingy and think they have more of claim on you over others.

By *outh_of_EdenMan  over a year ago

visiting

"1000%...agree"

Yap so true ive my fb 10 months and wouldnt love meets we satisfy eachother why move on to another guy if happy with Fb u find a guy r girl hapy with stick with end of

By *eanontiWoman  over a year ago

Limerick

I've had some fb's over the years. They were never exclusive. I was free to meet others as was he. We'd even talk about our meets. Were there feelings yes. I liked them as friends as well as having sex with them.

[Removed by poster at 22/03/18 22:35:56]

By *ohnandGemCouple  over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

"why would you just want one person in a sexual capacity? "

Because it's fucking fun?

By *llie and ApplesCouple  over a year ago

where ever

"Back in the days before Ollie I found first time meets were more often than not, fecking hot ....from sexual chemistry to lustful flirtation.usually off the scale horniness ..the second meet wouldn't compare ...as a result would be lacking in some way.....as for the third time with said guy....I would want to get out of there ....Oliver has done well to hold my attention me thinks ...well done him...x

Apples"

I feel so special now....

Ollie...

» Add a new message to this topic