FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > One for the lads

One for the lads

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lippery-when-wet-180 OP   Woman  over a year ago

South Dublin

Why do you repeat message? If you go to message and it pops up “you have messaged before they have not replied” why do you send another?

Also why message some you were talking to only a couple of weeks ago with a full message about yourself like you’ve never talked!?

Do some guys think we are stupid and won’t remember or hoping we won’t lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nalcumslutWoman  over a year ago

navan

Yes i feel your pain

The old copy and paste.i have to laugh.

My good man we've been here before! I didn't like it then- I sure hate it now !!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yep but maybe we might change pur mind in a few weeks and find them attractive

Without face pics , tits and asses kind of look the same, so I personally genuinely forget if I message someone before. So if you reply not interested and 3 months later I chance trying to message you it won't tell me I messaged and didn't get a reply. If you change your profile pic I think it's someone I haven't see before. Hope this helps I bet most guys are the same

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

"Why do you repeat message? If you go to message and it pops up “you have messaged before they have not replied” why do you send another?

Also why message some you were talking to only a couple of weeks ago with a full message about yourself like you’ve never talked!?

Do some guys think we are stupid and won’t remember or hoping we won’t lol"

on a regular basis since I have been here many women who might not reply when I mail do reply if you mail again down the line. at the moment I'm chatting regularly to a woman who didn't reply to my first mail day one. nature of the site.

By *eductively_SweetWoman  over a year ago

wexford

"Why do you repeat message? If you go to message and it pops up “you have messaged before they have not replied” why do you send another?

Do some guys think we are stupid and won’t remember or hoping we won’t lolon a regular basis since I have been here many women who might not reply when I mail do reply if you mail again down the line. at the moment I'm chatting regularly to a woman who didn't reply to my first mail day one. nature of the site. "

i get what ur saying this has happened to me to i didnt reply to the first mail but replied to the second mail and the result was great.. what i think slips means is those guys that message everyday or 4/5 times a week every week even thou they get no reply, knowing the no reply means no thanks even if we do message no thanks they still message....

"Without face pics , tits and asses kind of look the same, so I personally genuinely forget if I message someone before. So if you reply not interested and 3 months later I chance trying to message you it won't tell me I messaged and didn't get a reply. If you change your profile pic I think it's someone I haven't see before. Hope this helps I bet most guys are the same"

If you've messaged someone and haven't had a reply from them, when you go to message them again, it says "Hang on there a Phil lynott, you've messaged this profile before, are you Christy Moore you want to again. Or words to that effect.

Same when you message a profile that's not looking for single guys, it will give you a similar warning

By *eracityMan  over a year ago

the big smoke

"Without face pics , tits and asses kind of look the same, so I personally genuinely forget if I message someone before. So if you reply not interested and 3 months later I chance trying to message you it won't tell me I messaged and didn't get a reply. If you change your profile pic I think it's someone I haven't see before. Hope this helps I bet most guys are the same

If you've messaged someone and haven't had a reply from them, when you go to message them again, it says "Hang on there a Phil lynott, you've messaged this profile before, are you Christy Moore you want to again. Or words to that effect.

Same when you message a profile that's not looking for single guys, it will give you a similar warning "

Personally I’d never cross the “not looking for” line but I am guilty of the double tap. First message is respectful and informative. If it’s read and deleted I move on. If it’s read and remains I will message to say “sorry I’m not for brand of vodka. Hope you have fun” and leave it at that. With the amount of mail lady’s and couples get (I was here as a couple) it’s easy for a message to become a nothing more than a whisper in the din of sin. Social networking is background noise in modern life. Every now and then you hear a clear voice out of the noise. Single guys just hope to be that voice.

I can't understand the logic there either. The way I work is if I send a message and it's deleted I block that profile then it saves me from message'ing again

HAPPY EASTER ALL

By *ornyandwellhungMan  over a year ago

belfast

Girls do this too, it’s not just men who are guilty.

Tipperary

Do some guys think we are stupid and won’t remember or hoping we won’t lolon a regular basis since I have been here many women who might not reply when I mail do reply if you mail again down the line. at the moment I'm chatting regularly to a woman who didn't reply to my first mail day one. nature of the site.

i get what ur saying this has happened to me to i didnt reply to the first mail but replied to the second mail and the result was great.. what i think slips means is those guys that message everyday or 4/5 times a week every week even thou they get no reply, knowing the no reply means no thanks even if we do message no thanks they still message....

"

it also happens that you could mail and she might just bulk delete her inbox.

"I can't understand the logic there either. The way I work is if I send a message and it's deleted I block that profile then it saves me from message'ing again

HAPPY EASTER ALL "

Your a smart cookie after all Hardy

"I can't understand the logic there either. The way I work is if I send a message and it's deleted I block that profile then it saves me from message'ing again

HAPPY EASTER ALL

Your a smart cookie after all Hardy "

im no goats toe mrs g

By *09309309Woman  over a year ago

Dublin

"Without face pics , tits and asses kind of look the same, so I personally genuinely forget if I message someone before. So if you reply not interested and 3 months later I chance trying to message you it won't tell me I messaged and didn't get a reply. If you change your profile pic I think it's someone I haven't see before. Hope this helps I bet most guys are the same

Same when you message a profile that's not looking for single guys, it will give you a similar warning "

I love that message

Why can't it really be like that?

South Dublin

The ones who mail also with hey how have you been we chatted before last year, I hardly remember last week mate

Dublin

Same when you message a profile that's not looking for single guys, it will give you a similar warning

Personally I’d never cross the “not looking for” line but I am guilty of the double tap. First message is respectful and informative. If it’s read and deleted I move on. If it’s read and remains I will message to say “sorry I’m not for brand of vodka. Hope you have fun” and leave it at that. With the amount of mail lady’s and couples get (I was here as a couple) it’s easy for a message to become a nothing more than a whisper in the din of sin. Social networking is background noise in modern life. Every now and then you hear a clear voice out of the noise. Single guys just hope to be that voice. "

I don't think there's anything wrong with your "double tap" method, lol. Someone I was unsure about that messaged me again would definitely have a better chance of piquing my interest than just leaving me to forget about him. Besides if people find you so horribly annoying they can block you! And honestly, if that is all it takes to annoy them, would you want to hang out with them anyhow

Ahhh why can’t we all just get along ????

It's the feckers whom you've blocked that come back with a new

profile and try to make a fool out of you that grinds my gears !!

Dublin

"The ones who mail also with hey how have you been we chatted before last year, I hardly remember last week mate "

What?! You mean you don't remember some randomer's dick pic from 7 months ago accompanied by a How r u message?

Ah here, the poor lad! Haha!

South Dublin

"It's the feckers whom you've blocked that come back with a new

"

Oh I’ve had a lot of that lol I’ve blocked one guy 8 times now

I think it's related to the thread about why men have to make all the conversation, we just assume the women have goldfish memories and like to remind you

In reality I'm rarely shocked by how some people, males, females & couples, interact with others

Dublin

"It's the feckers whom you've blocked that come back with a new

"

Oh yeah! The famous, I've been here, before scenario

Yeah, I remember ye! I recognize the Sky remote and the lack of veri's

Tipperary

be honest to all. have you ever blocked some body without actually chatting to them? Like from just seen them on forums etc

South Dublin

"be honest to all. have you ever blocked some body without actually chatting to them? Like from just seen them on forums etc "

I have yes. If someone has been rude or has spoken in a way that I find offensive I’ve blocked them

"be honest to all. have you ever blocked some body without actually chatting to them? Like from just seen them on forums etc "

Absolutely and not just single guys !

Tipperary

"be honest to all. have you ever blocked some body without actually chatting to them? Like from just seen them on forums etc

I have yes. If someone has been rude or has spoken in a way that I find offensive I’ve blocked them"

what is a rare occurrence is people speaking their mind on here. I probably could count on one hand those who do so. it's the opinion " oh I'll be loved if I say this" is given 99 % of the time. men give their honest opinion which might be subjective and this turns a lot of women off. at times calling a spade a spade is better then pussy footing around

Dublin

Absolutely! It's one of the best filters!

People sometimes really show their true colours on here when they get into a debate. They can be cruel, ignorant and just plain old mean. I wouldn't be interested in chatting to someone like that. If I see comments that make me cringe I take that opportunity to block the person.

South Dublin

"be honest to all. have you ever blocked some body without actually chatting to them? Like from just seen them on forums etc

I have yes. If someone has been rude or has spoken in a way that I find offensive I’ve blocked themwhat is a rare occurrence is people speaking their mind on here. I probably could count on one hand those who do so. it's the opinion " oh I'll be loved if I say this" is given 99 % of the time. men give their honest opinion which might be subjective and this turns a lot of women off. at times calling a spade a spade is better then pussy footing around "

It’s not so much what they say but how it’s said

Love a challenge.

Tipperary

I have yes. If someone has been rude or has spoken in a way that I find offensive I’ve blocked themwhat is a rare occurrence is people speaking their mind on here. I probably could count on one hand those who do so. it's the opinion " oh I'll be loved if I say this" is given 99 % of the time. men give their honest opinion which might be subjective and this turns a lot of women off. at times calling a spade a spade is better then pussy footing around

It’s not so much what they say but how it’s said"

remember you're reading through a screen. you could be completely misportraying something. if I think a woman is a nasty cow for saying something, do i call her a nasty cow or watch what I say?

South Dublin

I have yes. If someone has been rude or has spoken in a way that I find offensive I’ve blocked themwhat is a rare occurrence is people speaking their mind on here. I probably could count on one hand those who do so. it's the opinion " oh I'll be loved if I say this" is given 99 % of the time. men give their honest opinion which might be subjective and this turns a lot of women off. at times calling a spade a spade is better then pussy footing around

It’s not so much what they say but how it’s saidremember you're reading through a screen. you could be completely misportraying something. if I think a woman is a nasty cow for saying something, do i call her a nasty cow or watch what I say?"

If you think she’s a nasty cow block her

It’s not so much what they say but how it’s saidremember you're reading through a screen. you could be completely misportraying something. if I think a woman is a nasty cow for saying something, do i call her a nasty cow or watch what I say?"

No need for name calling just block and ignore

South Dublin

"Love a challenge. "

Tipperary

It’s not so much what they say but how it’s saidremember you're reading through a screen. you could be completely misportraying something. if I think a woman is a nasty cow for saying something, do i call her a nasty cow or watch what I say?

No need for name calling just block and ignore "

see what I mean? that's somebody speaking their mind in connection to what somebody said on the forum? are they wrong? absolutely not. just calling it out for what it is

Tipperary

It’s not so much what they say but how it’s saidremember you're reading through a screen. you could be completely misportraying something. if I think a woman is a nasty cow for saying something, do i call her a nasty cow or watch what I say?

If you think she’s a nasty cow block her "

I might not speak to her. remember, I'm referring to forums here not private mail.

Dublin

If you think she's a nasty cow, then why are you even hesitating? Block her.

Tipperary

If you think she's a nasty cow, then why are you even hesitating? Block her. "

read what I have just written

South Dublin

If you think she’s a nasty cow block her I might not speak to her. remember, I'm referring to forums here not private mail. "

Yes even from the forum so you never forget and start chatting only to be reminded then you didn’t like them

Dublin

If you think she’s a nasty cow block her I might not speak to her. remember, I'm referring to forums here not private mail. "

But if you block her when you decide she's an arsehole in the forums she can't ever contact you and annoy you. Also 6 months later when you've forgotten about her nasty cow comments and she puts up a cracking profile pic and you go to message her it will be a good reminder that you aren't interested in her when she comes up as blocked.

Dublin

If you think she's a nasty cow, then why are you even hesitating? Block her. read what I have just written "

Yep. Did that

Tipperary

If you think she’s a nasty cow block her I might not speak to her. remember, I'm referring to forums here not private mail.

But if you block her when you decide she's an arsehole in the forums she can't ever contact you and annoy you. Also 6 months later when you've forgotten about her nasty cow comments and she puts up a cracking profile pic and you go to message her it will be a good reminder that you aren't interested in her when she comes up as blocked. "

lol I laughed there. I don't need to block anybody I don't get mail from women.

South Dublin

If you think she’s a nasty cow block her I might not speak to her. remember, I'm referring to forums here not private mail.

But if you block her when you decide she's an arsehole in the forums she can't ever contact you and annoy you. Also 6 months later when you've forgotten about her nasty cow comments and she puts up a cracking profile pic and you go to message her it will be a good reminder that you aren't interested in her when she comes up as blocked. "

Exactly

Dublin

But if you block her when you decide she's an arsehole in the forums she can't ever contact you and annoy you. Also 6 months later when you've forgotten about her nasty cow comments and she puts up a cracking profile pic and you go to message her it will be a good reminder that you aren't interested in her when she comes up as blocked. lol I laughed there. I don't need to block anybody I don't get mail from women."

Well, I'm sorry to hear that, lol. But what I meant was, if you go to message her it will stop you and maybe perhaps you'll say, Ohhhh that's only that gobshite! I'd not give her the time of day!

Tipperary

I have also seen women in the past say I meet a lad at a meet and greet who I had blocked and he was lovely. it's amazing what through a screen does to some people

Tipperary

But if you block her when you decide she's an arsehole in the forums she can't ever contact you and annoy you. Also 6 months later when you've forgotten about her nasty cow comments and she puts up a cracking profile pic and you go to message her it will be a good reminder that you aren't interested in her when she comes up as blocked. lol I laughed there. I don't need to block anybody I don't get mail from women.

Well, I'm sorry to hear that, lol. But what I meant was, if you go to message her it will stop you and maybe perhaps you'll say, Ohhhh that's only that gobshite! I'd not give her the time of day!

"

I never have nor ever will relate forums to private mail. I always give somebody a chance. don't think I ever blocked anyone

the big smoke

Personally I’d never cross the “not looking for” line but I am guilty of the double tap. First message is respectful and informative. If it’s read and deleted I move on. If it’s read and remains I will message to say “sorry I’m not for brand of vodka. Hope you have fun” and leave it at that. With the amount of mail lady’s and couples get (I was here as a couple) it’s easy for a message to become a nothing more than a whisper in the din of sin. Social networking is background noise in modern life. Every now and then you hear a clear voice out of the noise. Single guys just hope to be that voice.

I don't think there's anything wrong with your "double tap" method, lol. Someone I was unsure about that messaged me again would definitely have a better chance of piquing my interest than just leaving me to forget about him. Besides if people find you so horribly annoying they can block you! And honestly, if that is all it takes to annoy them, would you want to hang out with them anyhow "

Nicely picked up the double entendre. Fab for single males goes as follows.

First message:- glass half full.

Second message:- glass half empty.

Third message:- glass is on the floor, smashed. Fuck this shit. I’m off to the forums to claim female privilege.

I go as far as stage two then grow a pair and jog on. My messaging rules. Read the profile three times. Look at verifications. If we seem a match then I mail. If I get a reply great. If not I’ll respectfully wish you good day. Your profile for instance. I normally wouldn’t mail. I enjoy hotel meets. You yourself do not. I respect your wishes and would never ask why. That’s your business.

South Dublin

"I have also seen women in the past say I meet a lad at a meet and greet who I had blocked and he was lovely. it's amazing what through a screen does to some people "

Even if he’s lovely in person does not mean the rudeness or the constant pestering didn’t happen. I would be polite but still wouldn’t engage

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

No never.

You derailed the thread, dbswyw.

the big smoke

"I have also seen women in the past say I meet a lad at a meet and greet who I had blocked and he was lovely. it's amazing what through a screen does to some people "

Texting is emotionless. It’s impossible to pick up in personality in text. One of the worst things you can do is argue in text. Read it. Delete it. If you don’t you’ll read back over and over again looking for hidden meaning.

Tipperary

No never.

You derailed the thread, dbswyw. "

ok

Dublin

I don't think there's anything wrong with your "double tap" method, lol. Someone I was unsure about that messaged me again would definitely have a better chance of piquing my interest than just leaving me to forget about him. Besides if people find you so horribly annoying they can block you! And honestly, if that is all it takes to annoy them, would you want to hang out with them anyhow

Third message:- glass is on the floor, smashed. Fuck this shit. I’m off to the forums to claim female privilege.

I go as far as stage two then grow a pair and jog on. My messaging rules. Read the profile three times. Look at verifications. If we seem a match then I mail. If I get a reply great. If not I’ll respectfully wish you good day. Your profile for instance. I normally wouldn’t mail. I enjoy hotel meets. You yourself do not. I respect your wishes and would never ask why. That’s your business. "

Well you're one in a million! Haha, I get asked that all day long, hence the bitchiness. I appreciate the effort you put into deciding who to chat to. That's impressive and speaks volumes about the kind of guy you are xx

Tipperary

"I have also seen women in the past say I meet a lad at a meet and greet who I had blocked and he was lovely. it's amazing what through a screen does to some people

Texting is emotionless. It’s impossible to pick up in personality in text. One of the worst things you can do is argue in text. Read it. Delete it. If you don’t you’ll read back over and over again looking for hidden meaning. "

very true

Tipperary

I go as far as stage two then grow a pair and jog on. My messaging rules. Read the profile three times. Look at verifications. If we seem a match then I mail. If I get a reply great. If not I’ll respectfully wish you good day. Your profile for instance. I normally wouldn’t mail. I enjoy hotel meets. You yourself do not. I respect your wishes and would never ask why. That’s your business.

Well you're one in a million! Haha, I get asked that all day long, hence the bitchiness. I appreciate the effort you put into deciding who to chat to. That's impressive and speaks volumes about the kind of guy you are xx"

effort? another trait that makes me laugh. you could put effort into mailing 20 women on here and get absolutely nowhere

the big smoke

Well you're one in a million! Haha, I get asked that all day long, hence the bitchiness. I appreciate the effort you put into deciding who to chat to. That's impressive and speaks volumes about the kind of guy you are xx"

You know the old saying “walk a mile in someone’s shoes.....” well I have. No I’m not transgender. I have not had the three piece suite removed and a corner unit installed, I’ve been here as the male half (see comment above) of a couple. I’ve been exposed to the copy and paste approach to fab.

Dublin

"I have also seen women in the past say I meet a lad at a meet and greet who I had blocked and he was lovely. it's amazing what through a screen does to some people

Texting is emotionless. It’s impossible to pick up in personality in text. One of the worst things you can do is argue in text. Read it. Delete it. If you don’t you’ll read back over and over again looking for hidden meaning. "

I respectfully disagree. I think many emotions can be clearly picked up through texting. You can easily deduce if someone is feeling bitter, or exasperated, empathetic or critical. It definitely depends on how well they are able to convey that in their own words but I think texting or the written word in general can show the whole gamut of emotions. Obvs U wanna fuk texts are excluded, hahaha!

Tipperary

Texting is emotionless. It’s impossible to pick up in personality in text. One of the worst things you can do is argue in text. Read it. Delete it. If you don’t you’ll read back over and over again looking for hidden meaning.

I respectfully disagree. I think many emotions can be clearly picked up through texting. You can easily deduce if someone is feeling bitter, or exasperated, empathetic or critical. It definitely depends on how well they are able to convey that in their own words but I think texting or the written word in general can show the whole gamut of emotions. Obvs U wanna fuk texts are excluded, hahaha!"

women try decipher alot of what's been said in typed text, often picking things up wrongly. that's why I always say, speaking to somebody on phone and or face to face is where you get a true identity

South Dublin

I respectfully disagree. I think many emotions can be clearly picked up through texting. You can easily deduce if someone is feeling bitter, or exasperated, empathetic or critical. It definitely depends on how well they are able to convey that in their own words but I think texting or the written word in general can show the whole gamut of emotions. Obvs U wanna fuk texts are excluded, hahaha!women try decipher alot of what's been said in typed text, often picking things up wrongly. that's why I always say, speaking to somebody on phone and or face to face is where you get a true identity "

I don’t think it’s just women who read into messages. Guys seem to think if we reply and chat that means we want to fuck

on the hill NordWest of

"I think it's related to the thread about why men have to make all the conversation, we just assume the women have goldfish memories and like to remind you

In reality I'm rarely shocked by how some people, males, females & couples, interact with others "

Yep there is a connection to the other thread, but I'd say it's more guys thinking with their goldfish, unable to read the obvious signals.

the big smoke

I respectfully disagree. I think many emotions can be clearly picked up through texting. You can easily deduce if someone is feeling bitter, or exasperated, empathetic or critical. It definitely depends on how well they are able to convey that in their own words but I think texting or the written word in general can show the whole gamut of emotions. Obvs U wanna fuk texts are excluded, hahaha!"

Emotion and feeling can be picked out if there is a history of interacting. If you’ve shared highs and lows you can easily pick out someone’s emotional standing on an issue. Flip that over and apply it to a stranger. It’s nearly impossible. Unless the interaction turns to crassness.

Tipperary

I respectfully disagree. I think many emotions can be clearly picked up through texting. You can easily deduce if someone is feeling bitter, or exasperated, empathetic or critical. It definitely depends on how well they are able to convey that in their own words but I think texting or the written word in general can show the whole gamut of emotions. Obvs U wanna fuk texts are excluded, hahaha!women try decipher alot of what's been said in typed text, often picking things up wrongly. that's why I always say, speaking to somebody on phone and or face to face is where you get a true identity

I don’t think it’s just women who read into messages. Guys seem to think if we reply and chat that means we want to fuck "

I doubt that. if you reply and chat it's a start that you're interested

South Dublin

I respectfully disagree. I think many emotions can be clearly picked up through texting. You can easily deduce if someone is feeling bitter, or exasperated, empathetic or critical. It definitely depends on how well they are able to convey that in their own words but I think texting or the written word in general can show the whole gamut of emotions. Obvs U wanna fuk texts are excluded, hahaha!women try decipher alot of what's been said in typed text, often picking things up wrongly. that's why I always say, speaking to somebody on phone and or face to face is where you get a true identity

I don’t think it’s just women who read into messages. Guys seem to think if we reply and chat that means we want to fuck I doubt that. if you reply and chat it's a start that you're interested "

Not if they have actually read my profile they will see on it I have just cause we chat does not mean we will meet. Chatting to someone can be just that. That mentality is exactly why I don’t reply anymore unless they have sparked an interest in me

Tipperary

I don’t think it’s just women who read into messages. Guys seem to think if we reply and chat that means we want to fuck I doubt that. if you reply and chat it's a start that you're interested

Not if they have actually read my profile they will see on it I have just cause we chat does not mean we will meet. Chatting to someone can be just that. That mentality is exactly why I don’t reply anymore unless they have sparked an interest in me"

perfect if it's in your profile but if it's not and you have no interest in meeting it should be stated straight off

Dublin

I don’t think it’s just women who read into messages. Guys seem to think if we reply and chat that means we want to fuck I doubt that. if you reply and chat it's a start that you're interested "

No, it's a polite response. If you smile at someone on the street and they smile back all that means is that they smiled back. Interest should never be assumed or taken for granted just because someone doesn't block you.

South Dublin

I don’t think it’s just women who read into messages. Guys seem to think if we reply and chat that means we want to fuck I doubt that. if you reply and chat it's a start that you're interested

Not if they have actually read my profile they will see on it I have just cause we chat does not mean we will meet. Chatting to someone can be just that. That mentality is exactly why I don’t reply anymore unless they have sparked an interest in meperfect if it's in your profile but if it's not and you have no interest in meeting it should be stated straight off "

Amazing the amount of people who don’t read profiles

Tipperary

Not if they have actually read my profile they will see on it I have just cause we chat does not mean we will meet. Chatting to someone can be just that. That mentality is exactly why I don’t reply anymore unless they have sparked an interest in meperfect if it's in your profile but if it's not and you have no interest in meeting it should be stated straight off

Amazing the amount of people who don’t read profiles "

talking about gears been grinded. nothing as bad as a profile that's as long as a short novel

She is right .majority think that two mails and they guarnthed a fuck.its like right when we doing this.a chat is a chat nothing else.its a chat to see if the two in question could be interested not because they are

Dublin

Not if they have actually read my profile they will see on it I have just cause we chat does not mean we will meet. Chatting to someone can be just that. That mentality is exactly why I don’t reply anymore unless they have sparked an interest in meperfect if it's in your profile but if it's not and you have no interest in meeting it should be stated straight off

Amazing the amount of people who don’t read profiles talking about gears been grinded. nothing as bad as a profile that's as long as a short novel "

It's easy to gauge that at first glance. Just move on. Why waste your time and energy getting angry over someone you're not interested in anyway? That's a bit silly.

South Dublin

Amazing the amount of people who don’t read profiles talking about gears been grinded. nothing as bad as a profile that's as long as a short novel "

Then don’t mail them if you can’t be arsed to read their profile

Tipperary

Amazing the amount of people who don’t read profiles talking about gears been grinded. nothing as bad as a profile that's as long as a short novel

Then don’t mail them if you can’t be arsed to read their profile "

that's my point. I won't be reading a profile that's as long as a short novel. I have said it before and I'll say it again no need for a profile to be that length. a profile could be easily summed up in a small paragraph of 2

South Dublin

Amazing the amount of people who don’t read profiles talking about gears been grinded. nothing as bad as a profile that's as long as a short novel

Then don’t mail them if you can’t be arsed to read their profile that's my point. I won't be reading a profile that's as long as a short novel. I have said it before and I'll say it again no need for a profile to be that length. a profile could be easily summed up in a small paragraph of 2 "

Don’t mail them then simples only gonna get you ignored or blocked

Tipperary

if any lad looked for advice on whether to sign up to fabswingers especially if he's in his 20s early 30s I'd tell him don't waste your time without hesitation. I'm here at the mo chat to 1 regularly that's about it. it's something to pass a bit of time when not busy.

South Dublin

"if any lad looked for advice on whether to sign up to fabswingers especially if he's in his 20s early 30s I'd tell him don't waste your time without hesitation. I'm here at the mo chat to 1 regularly that's about it. it's something to pass a bit of time when not busy. "

Maybe if you read the profile you might get more of a response. Why would we reply when we know they can’t be arsed to read what you have said is what you are interested in. I won’t waste my time when they haven’t taken the time

She is right .majority think that two mails and they guarnthed a fuck.its like right when we doing this.a chat is a chat nothing else.its a chat to see if the two in question could be interested not because they are"

I think this works both ways, just cause a guy texts a girl doesn't mean the guy just wants to fuck!

Some women see mail from a guy as they just wanna fuck me, not interested, and dismiss it or delete the mail rather than see it for what it is, just a mail to chat!

Im not talking about the 'wanna fuck' mails btw for obvious reasons!

"if any lad looked for advice on whether to sign up to fabswingers especially if he's in his 20s early 30s I'd tell him don't waste your time without hesitation. I'm here at the mo chat to 1 regularly that's about it. it's something to pass a bit of time when not busy.

Maybe if you read the profile you might get more of a response. Why would we reply when we know they can’t be arsed to read what you have said is what you are interested in. I won’t waste my time when they haven’t taken the time"

well that depends what they're singing up for really.

Tipperary

"if any lad looked for advice on whether to sign up to fabswingers especially if he's in his 20s early 30s I'd tell him don't waste your time without hesitation. I'm here at the mo chat to 1 regularly that's about it. it's something to pass a bit of time when not busy.

Maybe if you read the profile you might get more of a response. Why would we reply when we know they can’t be arsed to read what you have said is what you are interested in. I won’t waste my time when they haven’t taken the time"

time? how about women shorten their profiles and take out half the rubbish that's in them. women want men to read all their profiles, write a lovely detailed OM and guess what? 9/10 it will be ignored. if you're a man on here that will jump up on a cracked plate ( I know a lot do) you'll score easily, be fussy and you're in a world of trouble. the site is supposed to be fun but no way is that fun.

the big smoke

She is right .majority think that two mails and they guarnthed a fuck.its like right when we doing this.a chat is a chat nothing else.its a chat to see if the two in question could be interested not because they are

I think this works both ways, just cause a guy texts a girl doesn't mean the guy just wants to fuck!

Some women see mail from a guy as they just wanna fuck me, not interested, and dismiss it or delete the mail rather than see it for what it is, just a mail to chat!

Im not talking about the 'wanna fuck' mails btw for obvious reasons!"

Agreed. I’m not here for notches on the bedpost. I joined to interact. A little boldness along the way is nice but not expected. If an itch needs sorting I usually look at requested meets section. Other than that it’s to chat and an occasional coffee. Male,female or couples. Coffee is coffee. As long as the company is engaging I’m happy out.

wexford

these threads are 2 a dozen and always end up the bloody same way.. whats the bloody point in entertaining the same questions thread after thread ugghh can we not about flavoured or coloured condoms ffs

South Dublin

Maybe if you read the profile you might get more of a response. Why would we reply when we know they can’t be arsed to read what you have said is what you are interested in. I won’t waste my time when they haven’t taken the timetime? how about women shorten their profiles and take out half the rubbish that's in them. women want men to read all their profiles, write a lovely detailed OM and guess what? 9/10 it will be ignored. if you're a man on here that will jump up on a cracked plate ( I know a lot do) you'll score easily, be fussy and you're in a world of trouble. the site is supposed to be fun but no way is that fun. "

First thing on my profile says not meeting at the moment. Constant messages asking me to meet now or this week. Think one line can even be read but guys and actually couples message and haven’t taken the time to read. I’m an extremely busy person and I take the time to read every profile or what’s the point in them

South Dublin

"these threads are 2 a dozen and always end up the bloody same way.. whats the bloody point in entertaining the same questions thread after thread ugghh can we not about flavoured or coloured condoms ffs "

Go on the sweets start a thread

I don’t think it’s just women who read into messages. Guys seem to think if we reply and chat that means we want to fuck "

"these threads are 2 a dozen and always end up the bloody same way.. whats the bloody point in entertaining the same questions thread after thread ugghh can we not about flavoured or coloured condoms ffs "

Banana?

wexford

"these threads are 2 a dozen and always end up the bloody same way.. whats the bloody point in entertaining the same questions thread after thread ugghh can we not about flavoured or coloured condoms ffs

Go on the sweets start a thread "

any thing is better than derailed same ol same slips

South Dublin

"these threads are 2 a dozen and always end up the bloody same way.. whats the bloody point in entertaining the same questions thread after thread ugghh can we not about flavoured or coloured condoms ffs

Banana? "

Sweets hates bananas

By *lectric blueMan  over a year ago

dublin

Hands up. Sorry about this. Learning my lesson.

Dublin

It's either this or Fab a pic Friday! Or Saturday! ... or Sunday, hahaha! How can there even be a pic left on the site not fabbed. The forums aren't the best lately. Ah well!

Im not talking about the 'wanna fuck' mails btw for obvious reasons!"

I reply to all mails here .i enjoy the chats and banter

Banana?

Sweets hates bananas "

Well you will just have to take her place then

I reply to all mails here .i enjoy the chats and banter"

Que an extra influx of mails in 3,2,1

the big smoke

I reply to all mails here .i enjoy the chats and banter"

Snap. I’ll be mailing later when I’m free. If that’s okay of course.

Dublin

Agreed. I’m not here for notches on the bedpost. I joined to interact. A little boldness along the way is nice but not expected. If an itch needs sorting I usually look at requested meets section. Other than that it’s to chat and an occasional coffee. Male,female or couples. Coffee is coffee. As long as the company is engaging I’m happy out. "

Exactly! It's great to meet and chat to stimulating, engaging people. I love good conversation and like you said, it doesn't have to be bold, just interesting

the big smoke

Glow in the dark condoms. One red one blue. A MFM. Lady in question accommodating both ends. Call it StarWars, the reluctant Jedi fight.

Dublin

Maybe if you read the profile you might get more of a response. Why would we reply when we know they can’t be arsed to read what you have said is what you are interested in. I won’t waste my time when they haven’t taken the timetime? how about women shorten their profiles and take out half the rubbish that's in them. women want men to read all their profiles, write a lovely detailed OM and guess what? 9/10 it will be ignored. if you're a man on here that will jump up on a cracked plate ( I know a lot do) you'll score easily, be fussy and you're in a world of trouble. the site is supposed to be fun but no way is that fun. "

I love this site! I think it's great fun. If I wasn't having fun I'd leave. Why voluntary participate in something that agitates you? Common sense.

the big smoke

Agreed. I’m not here for notches on the bedpost. I joined to interact. A little boldness along the way is nice but not expected. If an itch needs sorting I usually look at requested meets section. Other than that it’s to chat and an occasional coffee. Male,female or couples. Coffee is coffee. As long as the company is engaging I’m happy out.

Exactly! It's great to meet and chat to stimulating, engaging people. I love good conversation and like you said, it doesn't have to be bold, just interesting "

I love meeting people with a different approach to life. Rarely will my mind be changed on things but I just love to hear other opinions. And before you ask. Black, two sugars please.

Dublin

Glow in the dark condoms. One red one blue. A MFM. Lady in question accommodating both ends. Call it StarWars, the reluctant Jedi fight. "

I am not the Droid you are looking for

Hahaha!

Que an extra influx of mails in 3,2,1"

Fingers ready .coffee on standby .damn filters

Tipperary

Maybe if you read the profile you might get more of a response. Why would we reply when we know they can’t be arsed to read what you have said is what you are interested in. I won’t waste my time when they haven’t taken the timetime? how about women shorten their profiles and take out half the rubbish that's in them. women want men to read all their profiles, write a lovely detailed OM and guess what? 9/10 it will be ignored. if you're a man on here that will jump up on a cracked plate ( I know a lot do) you'll score easily, be fussy and you're in a world of trouble. the site is supposed to be fun but no way is that fun.

I love this site! I think it's great fun. If I wasn't having fun I'd leave. Why voluntary participate in something that agitates you? Common sense."

you love the site? I'd expect so. the site is completely different for women to men

Dublin

Exactly! It's great to meet and chat to stimulating, engaging people. I love good conversation and like you said, it doesn't have to be bold, just interesting

I love meeting people with a different approach to life. Rarely will my mind be changed on things but I just love to hear other opinions. And before you ask. Black, two sugars please. "

You're getting extra biscuits with that coffee because you're cute, haha!

Fingers ready .coffee on standby .damn filters "

Sorry I would relax them but I couldnt handle all the attention

the big smoke

I love meeting people with a different approach to life. Rarely will my mind be changed on things but I just love to hear other opinions. And before you ask. Black, two sugars please.

You're getting extra biscuits with that coffee because you're cute, haha! "

Deal.

on the hill NordWest of

Glow in the dark condoms. One red one blue. A MFM. Lady in question accommodating both ends. Call it StarWars, the reluctant Jedi fight. "

Did someone mention Jedi?

Fingers ready .coffee on standby .damn filters

Sorry I would relax them but I couldnt handle all the attention "

Hands fingers relaxed as they make coffee

the big smoke

Glow in the dark condoms. One red one blue. A MFM. Lady in question accommodating both ends. Call it StarWars, the reluctant Jedi fight.

Did someone mention Jedi? "

Yes. And if you run out of lube you can always use the force. Oh no I went there again

Well u might send a hi message again because the ladies get so many messages. And some do mass deletes and post they have done that and there was s element of luck of the draw, to whether they get read and some users delete there account and come back.so a few reasons. I know have been guilty of sending a message to ppl I was talking to and then they just went quiet for no reason, to see if I could spark the convo up again

As for the repeating a convo. Sometimes u might have talked to some one for a few days then it goes silent , u forgot about it and see them online and go hey I was chatting to them. Let's spark this convo back up.

on the hill NordWest of

Did someone mention Jedi?

Yes. And if you run out of lube you can always use the force. Oh no I went there again "

Fear is the path to the dark, fear leads to suffering, it's all about being relaxed and you won't need lube. May the force be with you.

By *eelyoursurrenderMan  over a year ago

m1 communter belt

"Girls do this too, it’s not just men who are guilty. "

Feel free to multi-post me ladies.

By *onedbodMan  over a year ago

co Galway

I don't repeat message cause don't send a message in 1st place! Might like her pic but that's it and if she's interested then she can send message!!Save's wasting time!!

By *xyzptlk088Man  over a year ago

Galway

Do some guys think we are stupid and won’t remember or hoping we won’t lol"

I personally could say the same for a few women on here but seeing as it doesn't bother me in the slightest if someone wishes to try again I don't bother.

Pfffff men!

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

But if you block her when you decide she's an arsehole in the forums she can't ever contact you and annoy you. Also 6 months later when you've forgotten about her nasty cow comments and she puts up a cracking profile pic and you go to message her it will be a good reminder that you aren't interested in her when she comes up as blocked. lol I laughed there. I don't need to block anybody I don't get mail from women.

I never have nor ever will relate forums to private mail. I always give somebody a chance. don't think I ever blocked anyone "

Exact same.

Forums are for discussion and debate. Some people understand this, others don't.

Healthy debate is essential in a free society and anything that prevents this is leading to a bad scenario, for all involved.

It would take a lot for me to block anyone for what they say in a forum, where the discussion stays relevant to the topic.

I am aware of others who block simply for a quip on forums but to their narrow minds, I leave them to their own end and do hope that they enjoy it

» Add a new message to this topic