FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Should I stay or should I go now

Should I stay or should I go now

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Here it is I’ve been here on and off for ages

I don’t really seem to be having as much luck as many

I’ve been patient I’ve tried to be honest and true but not that much luck in chats or meets

I am kinda shy until you know me but come around once chatting

Am I just not everyone’s cup of tea or am I just a minger ?

So should I stay and live in hope or go and become a lonely old man ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lots here (myself included) have left and returned a few times..take a break if you need it or stay..theres always slow times here ..

Best of luck with your decision.

By *ove2lick76Man  over a year ago

Ardee

Everyone is free to make own choices here...that really depends on what you seek i guess...age is but a number after all and we all entitled to fun and companionship...not dead and buried just yet lol...besides it shouldnt be about the quantity of meets you have but about the quality...im sure if endeavour there someone here for you...perhaps even attend a few socials before decide to throw in the towel...wish you luck either way mate

"Here it is I’ve been here on and off for ages

I’ve been patient I’ve tried to be honest and true but not that much luck in chats or meets

So should I stay and live in hope or go and become a lonely old man ? "

Ladies are like buses on here , big red and many people have been in them

Bide your time the usually come together, well not all cum .. sometime its like kicking a ball up O’Connell St

Hope this helped

"Here it is I’ve been here on and off for ages

So should I stay and live in hope or go and become a lonely old man ?

Ladies are like buses on here , big red and many people have been in them

Bide your time the usually come together, well not all cum .. sometime its like kicking a ball up O’Connell St

Hope this helped "

brat

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

I've had a quick look at your profile. Not the most enticing to be honest. No public pix , limited text.

You don't need a million pictures but a couple are good.

The profile text says "just ask", but if you haven't already piqued someone's interest they aint going to ask.

On the plus side you do have veries so you must be doing something right!

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

I think you should go

I think so too.

If if feels wrong and your not happy then leave.

I'm going to come across as harsh but it's the truth,

You can't expect anything here, you are here over a year and have two verifications so you're doing better than some people.

If you want to leave then leave don't leave it up to the forum users. I suspect what you really are doing is trying to draw attention to your profile

My two cents

Sorry no offence intended but I think it's hilarious men saying their not having much luck here...the Mr of the couple here.

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

"Sorry no offence intended but I think it's hilarious men saying their not having much luck here...the Mr of the couple here."

Why?

Its a question only the op can answer so probably looking for.attention which will not work on here . If op stays get to a few m&gs and chat face to face with the ladys very few guys on here would get an answer.from sending a cold message i know i would not that u get out of fab is what u put into it

"Sorry no offence intended but I think it's hilarious men saying their not having much luck here...the Mr of the couple here.

Why?"

Look at his status update think they are fed up with guys not showing up lol but he has a point

My point is that guy's ( I've seen it on threads before )..saying / bitching about either the women on fab and not getting meets be it social or play meets or the women being a step above them or getting to be more selective because of the ratio of men to women on here.....but in our experience so far the few times we've decided to say feck it we'll add a guy to the mix,it's been either been a last minute can't make it or they drop off the face of the earth ( after being in constant contact before said meet day ) and then guys wonder why they have a tough time here...what do u expect

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

I couldn't be arsed. Like it or love it, it is what it is. If you don't like it, see ya.

Otherwise, bed in for the long haul and get to a social.

Without doing that, not interested in whining.

PS my tolerance levels are currently low

"My point is that guy's ( I've seen it on threads before )..saying / bitching about either the women on fab and not getting meets be it social or play meets or the women being a step above them or getting to be more selective because of the ratio of men to women on here.....but in our experience so far the few times we've decided to say feck it we'll add a guy to the mix,it's been either been a last minute can't make it or they drop off the face of the earth ( after being in constant contact before said meet day ) and then guys wonder why they have a tough time here...what do u expect "

Agree with u bad manners was on as a couple know what it feels like to het ready the excitement etc and then be let down but since single i have ladys and couples who have done the same one texted to say leaving and that was a month ago .it happens in all categories i have never not turned up or even late so all guys not the same and if u read veries its easy to pick out the reliable guys there is ass holes in every walk of like not just on fab

Not whinning just stating what happens in fad on that side of things...

By *K430Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Ah Jesus, really not trying to be harsh , but why is it that there seems to be so many public announcements of impending withdrawals from fab, a few have retired more times than Status Quo , showing my age

U said guy wonder why they have a hard time on here !! Very general statement i do not have a hard time and lots of guys do not as i said maybe pick the bad ones out of the pile lots to.choose from

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"Not whinning just stating what happens in fad on that side of things..."

Just to say, I hadn't read all the comments above and mine was on no way directed at you guys.

Was just a general comment.

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

"My point is that guy's ( I've seen it on threads before )..saying / bitching about either the women on fab and not getting meets be it social or play meets or the women being a step above them or getting to be more selective because of the ratio of men to women on here.....but in our experience so far the few times we've decided to say feck it we'll add a guy to the mix,it's been either been a last minute can't make it or they drop off the face of the earth ( after being in constant contact before said meet day ) and then guys wonder why they have a tough time here...what do u expect "

I've been meeting guys as a cpl here for years and if every guy or most even are a no show for you guys I'd say it's you who is doing something wrong.

"Not whinning just stating what happens in fad on that side of things...

Just to say, I hadn't read all the comments above and mine was on no way directed at you guys.

Was just a general comment."

I actually agree with u the answer to the op s question only he can answer

If reaching out to someone,laying out what ye like / don't like and asking if they would like to meet socially for a drink/coffee ( after chatting for a period of time ) and they are up for meeting then yeah i guess we must be doing lots wrong.

"If reaching out to someone,laying out what ye like / don't like and asking if they would like to meet socially for a drink/coffee ( after chatting for a period of time ) and they are up for meeting then yeah i guess we must be doing lots wrong. "

All I’m saying is that underwear would frighten the best of us

"If reaching out to someone,laying out what ye like / don't like and asking if they would like to meet socially for a drink/coffee ( after chatting for a period of time ) and they are up for meeting then yeah i guess we must be doing lots wrong.

All I’m saying is that underwear would frighten the best of us "

mine or Mrs Snicker's

"If reaching out to someone,laying out what ye like / don't like and asking if they would like to meet socially for a drink/coffee ( after chatting for a period of time ) and they are up for meeting then yeah i guess we must be doing lots wrong.

All I’m saying is that underwear would frighten the best of us mine or Mrs Snicker's "

Profile pic

All I’m saying is that underwear would frighten the best of us mine or Mrs Snicker's

Profile pic "

well I can change it to Mrs Snicker's if I'm not fit enough

"I've had a quick look at your profile. Not the most enticing to be honest. No public pix , limited text.

You don't need a million pictures but a couple are good.

The profile text says "just ask", but if you haven't already piqued someone's interest they aint going to ask.

On the plus side you do have veries so you must be doing something right!

"

"Piqued". You said "piqued" and not peaked or peeked. YESSS!!!

Marry me. (I insist)

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

Stay and masturbate over the photos. Or just have no standards. Or both.

By *omtom500Man  over a year ago

Tullamore

"I'm going to come across as harsh but it's the truth,

You can't expect anything here, you are here over a year and have two verifications so you're doing better than some people.

If you want to leave then leave don't leave it up to the forum users. I suspect what you realy are doing is trying to draw to your profile

My two cents "

The King has spoken you must leave NOW!!

[Removed by poster at 20/04/18 04:33:11]

"I'm going to come across as harsh but it's the truth,

If you want to leave then leave don't leave it up to the forum users. I suspect what you realy are doing is trying to draw to your profile

My two cents

The King has spoken you must leave NOW!!"

Looks like I've a fan

I don't think it's got anything to do with someone being a 'minger' or not, on a site with a majority of men it's harder to get yourself noticed I guess. Plus a lot are just here for the chat with no real intention of meeting.

» Add a new message to this topic