FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > True crime podcasts

True crime podcasts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone else addicted to them like me listen to a lot them this time at night it weirdly helps me sleep and large variety them on Spotify

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Anyone else addicted to them like me listen to a lot them this time at night it weirdly helps me sleep and large variety them on Spotify "

Have you tried Casefile? That's my favourite one. It's really well researched and puts the focus on the victims rather than the criminal. Most of the cases are quite unusual too!

By *yns2018Man  over a year ago

Carlow

Listened to one on the Manson family whilst climbing a Mountain in Tenerife, was excellent

"Anyone else addicted to them like me listen to a lot them this time at night it weirdly helps me sleep and large variety them on Spotify

Have you tried Casefile? That's my favourite one. It's really well researched and puts the focus on the victims rather than the criminal. Most of the cases are quite unusual too!"

think I have listen so many true crime all time is my favourite they do unsolved and hosts are quite funny find hosts of some them can be quite annoying and can't listen to podcast because of it lol .

"Listened to one on the Manson family whilst climbing a Mountain in Tenerife, was excellent "
yeah they were all nuts in Manson family like madness

I haven't gotten to any of the true crime podcasts but spycast on Spotify is brilliant.

"I haven't gotten to any of the true crime podcasts but spycast on Spotify is brilliant."
must look that up there's so many them on it which is great the conspiracy guys is good one if you can cope with the clown of host but they have lot interesting ones last one listen to was about guy who claimed he travelled to the future lol

NewsTalk's Off The Ball podcasts

Anyone listened to podcast “ West Cork”? I heard it’s very good.

By *umpsMan  over a year ago

city

Simon mayo confessions podcast... can be funny

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I watch the ID channell luv watching all about crimes .

"Anyone else addicted to them like me listen to a lot them this time at night it weirdly helps me sleep and large variety them on Spotify

Have you tried Casefile? That's my favourite one. It's really well researched and puts the focus on the victims rather than the criminal. Most of the cases are quite unusual too!"

Case file is great. in depth and really builds the suspense. Great if you do alot of driving.

"Anyone listened to podcast “ West Cork”? I heard it’s very good. "
it is so good and really worth a listen makes the guards sound like Muppets

Have you tried Casefile? That's my favourite one. It's really well researched and puts the focus on the victims rather than the criminal. Most of the cases are quite unusual too!

Case file is great. in depth and really builds the suspense. Great if you do alot of driving."

I loved the first series of Serial too! Second was nowhere near as compelling. I gave S Town a whirl as well but that just made me really uncomfortable. They went into way too much detail on that one guy's life.

By *kcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Found this a fee weeks ago. Really good i gotta say. Not what i would normally listen to

Found this a fee weeks ago. Really good i gotta say. Not what i would normally listen to"

I know this is a weird thing to say considering the subject matter of the podcast but it's the one I look forward to every week!

"Anyone listened to podcast “ West Cork”? I heard it’s very good. it is so good and really worth a listen makes the guards sound like Muppets "

Does west cork have to be paid for?

"Anyone listened to podcast “ West Cork”? I heard it’s very good. it is so good and really worth a listen makes the guards sound like Muppets

Does west cork have to be paid for?"

It kinda does but you can subscribe to audible and get a free month then just Unsubscribe

By *stbury DavenportMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

My Favourite Murder

Jenson & Holes: The Murder Squad

RedHanded

To Live and Die in LA

Criminal Conduct

I came into this stuff from an odd angle thanks to an unsolved mysteries podcast called Thinking Sideways, and then got hooked by accident. Oops.

By *P_80Man  over a year ago

Waterford

Recently I've been watching Unsolved Crimes and Disappearances videos on YouTube.

Amazing with all the cameras around that people are still just vanishing today.

There was one about a girl in Poland who was seen on CCTV 5 minutes from her home and she hasn't been seen since.

By *oudicaWoman  over a year ago

Kilkenny

Oh God where to start on my list of true crime podcasts list

Ok these are some of my favourites.......

My Favourite Murder

Small Town Murder

Crime in Sports

Swindled

Criminal

The Shrink Next Door

Bad Batch

Dr. Death

The Missing Cryptoqueen

Teachers Pet

Have a listen to The Last Podcast on the Left

They cover everything from serial killers, cults the macabre and all things dark. But, with heavy dose of humour.

I think the Spotify collection starts at number 35 or something, and it's into the 400's by now

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Anyone solve the mystery of the dead thread that came back to life after a year?

By *oudicaWoman  over a year ago

Kilkenny

"Anyone solve the mystery of the dead thread that came back to life after a year? "

There's been a spate of resurrected threads recently

*starts search for Fabber with the username Lazarus*

By *ratos87Man  over a year ago

Galway

West Cork is excellent!

HBO documentary out now on the Golden State Killer called "I'll Be Gone In The Dark" based on a book of the same name. Worth watching and the book is definitely worth reading.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"Anyone solve the mystery of the dead thread that came back to life after a year?

There's been a spate of resurrected threads recently

*starts search for Fabber with the username Lazarus* "

Last I heard he was hoping to finish in the top three but he came forth and was disqualified.

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

Im glad to see im not the only one interested in true crime and serial killers and ive a great new list for my spotify

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"Im glad to see im not the only one interested in true crime and serial killers and ive a great new list for my spotify "

Normally when driving somewhere i listen to spotify in the car

I've never heard one of these....must give one a listen

By *hatCoupleNextDoorCouple  over a year ago

nearby

just re-listening to the east area rapist series again on casefile! much more interesting this time around!

Been watching true crime shows since I was a child with my dad. Big interest of mine. I listen to them at night or going walking or driving.

My favourite is sword and scale.

I also like

They walk amongst us

Casefile

Dr Death

Crime junkie

Court junkie

Dateline Nbc

Canadian true crime

Teachers Pet

Dr Phils interview podcasts on murder cases

Southern fried homicide.

I just love true crime down to chat true crime. =)

West cork is excellent.

Evil has a name is excellent too.

Call me God is another great one too

Enjoy

"Listened to one on the Manson family whilst climbing a Mountain in Tenerife, was excellent yeah they were all nuts in Manson family like madness "

See Once upon a time in Hollywood??? put an hilarious ending to some of them ! If you haven’t watched it do

By *oxyvixen99Woman  over a year ago

Newtownabbey

There's a makeup artist Bailey Sarian. She does these as she's doing her make-up. She's really good

By *ippcoupe2Couple  over a year ago

cahir/cashel

True crime podcast You have to listen to "The Nobody Zone". Its about a Irishman that was a mass murderer of around 30 people in London in the 1980s . Well worth a listen

"True crime podcast You have to listen to "The Nobody Zone". Its about a Irishman that was a mass murderer of around 30 people in London in the 1980s . Well worth a listen"

Yes very good

nearby

ya really enjoyed nobody zone!!! mens rea is another good listen, mostly irish cases too!

Cold is another great one. It's about Susan Powell - the evidence is overwhelmingly there that her husband killed her, but it's a really complicated case. I'd give that a listen!

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

"Cold is another great one. It's about Susan Powell - the evidence is overwhelmingly there that her husband killed her, but it's a really complicated case. I'd give that a listen!"

Just added that one. Those poor little boys

"Cold is another great one. It's about Susan Powell - the evidence is overwhelmingly there that her husband killed her, but it's a really complicated case. I'd give that a listen!

Just added that one. Those poor little boys"

I know, its absolutely horrific.

"True crime podcast You have to listen to "The Nobody Zone". Its about a Irishman that was a mass murderer of around 30 people in London in the 1980s . Well worth a listen"

Yep excellent also

Check out Shaun Attwood

"Check out Shaun Attwood"

Was just about to say check out Shaun A

By *thCODubGuyMan  over a year ago

North County

Teachers Pet was amazing. If you listened to it as it was released they were doing a live investigation and made an arrest in the last episode.

nearby

"Teachers Pet was amazing. If you listened to it as it was released they were doing a live investigation and made an arrest in the last episode. "

Ya that was very good, they had to remove it i think due to the upcoming trial?

» Add a new message to this topic