FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Circumcision cock what's ur option?

Circumcision cock what's ur option?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *itguy1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Wexford

What is a woman's thoughts on circumcision cock do they prefer one over uncircumcised?

As I'm circumcised and have been told by a few ladys they love it .

What' your option on it ?

Regards mark

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ordjeffMan  over a year ago

around and about ,as travel.

I've been done.

Never had any complaints

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Circumcision cock what's ur option?

Don't think you have an option.

How do you uncircumcise a cock ?

"Circumcision cock what's ur option?

How do you uncircumcise a cock ?"

Slice of Dennys ham strategically placed?

Unless its for medical reasons, I find it a form of genital mutilation.

However I have been told that a circumcised penis feels better during sex, it was explained to me that both circumsised & uncircumcised penis feel the same on the forward stroke, but circumcised feel better on the back stroke as she said she could feel the ridges of the penis head more from the circumcised penis due to it not been sleeved on the back stroke like the uncurcumsised penis.

I am uncircumsised as are all of my brothers, but my father was circumsised at 12 years old, medical reasons.

Due to medical reason when very young I was circumcised. As for my opinion on it, I really don't have one as I was so young I really have never known any different. It suits me just fine and I've never had any complaints.

Read a lot about it being more hygienic and stuff, but again I'd have no comparison.

It makes no difference to me, but I think the routine circumcision of infants is a barbaric practice.

As for hygiene, a clean cock is a clean cock.

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"What is a woman's thoughts on circumcision cock do they prefer one over uncircumcised?

Regards mark "

Genital mutilation - sexual double standards at its worst

"What is a woman's thoughts on circumcision cock do they prefer one over uncircumcised?

Regards mark

Genital mutilation - sexual double standards at its worst"

Circumcision is sometimes medically necessary, and some men choose to be circumcised as adults.

Only as clean ad the persons hygiene habits imo.

It's interesting the difference in perceptions and on how the topic is discussed publicly here and in private about Circumcision. With under aged girls its seen as mutilation and with guts it's seen as hygienic. Both are mutilation and is a very hot topic in curtain informed circles.

Interesting to see differences of opinion on here too.

Regards mark

Circumcision is sometimes medically necessary, and some men choose to be circumcised as adults."

It is as with anything medically necessary it does then have different reasoning. As for children in most cases it's often about control (for girls) and religious (for boys) and little to do with clenliness.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Only as clean ad the persons hygiene habits imo.

It's interesting the difference in perceptions and on how the topic is discussed publicly here and in private about Circumcision. With under aged girls its seen as mutilation and with guts it's seen as hygienic. Both are mutilation and is a very hot topic in curtain informed circles.

Interesting to see differences of opinion on here too."

While I don't agree with routinely circumcising boys because of religious or cultural reasons, at least you can say that a circumcised cock is still functioning, a circumcised vagina isn't. That's why it's normally referred to as Female Genital Mutilation FMG.

Belfast

Regards mark

Circumcision is sometimes medically necessary, and some men choose to be circumcised as adults."

Surgery is very rarely medically necessary for this practice. The data is clear if you wish to investigate further. The Council of Europe passed a resolution last year condemning the practice as a violation of the physical integrity of children..

Extolling peripheral benefits is a red herring - It is a practice with its origins in superstition (religion).

Mr 2-4

Regards mark

Circumcision is sometimes medically necessary, and some men choose to be circumcised as adults.

Surgery is very rarely medically necessary for this practice. The data is clear if you wish to investigate further. The Council of Europe passed a resolution last year condemning the practice as a violation of the physical integrity of children..

Extolling peripheral benefits is a red herring - It is a practice with its origins in superstition (religion).

Mr 2-4"

I said "sometimes"

Regards mark

It is as with anything medically necessary it does then have different reasoning. As for children in most cases it's often about control (for girls) and religious (for boys) and little to do with clenliness."

I agree wholly with this as should have been clear from my first post.

Belfast

Regards mark

Mr 2-4

I said "sometimes" "

“Sometimes” people get hit by lightning but I don’t see anyone basing their life choices on such an infinitesimally unlikely scenario

Regards mark

Mr 2-4

I said "sometimes"

“Sometimes” people get hit by lightning but I don’t see anyone basing their life choices on such an infinitesimally unlikely scenario "

Whatever, I'm referring to the rare incidences where circumcision may be regarded as necessary by a medical professional, not routine infant circumcision, but it's too hot for the argument you seem to want to have.

Belfast

Regards mark

Mr 2-4

I said "sometimes"

“Sometimes” people get hit by lightning but I don’t see anyone basing their life choices on such an infinitesimally unlikely scenario

Whatever, I'm referring to the rare incidences where circumcision may be regarded as necessary by a medical professional, not routine infant circumcision, but it's too hot for the argument you seem to want to have."

No arguing here

Just agreeing to differ

By *igBlondeDommeWoman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"Circumcision cock what's ur option?

How do you uncircumcise a cock ?

Slice of Dennys ham strategically placed? "

Oh funny ...lmao

By *igBlondeDommeWoman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere

While I don't agree with routinely circumcising boys because of religious or cultural reasons, at least you can say that a circumcised cock is still functioning, a circumcised vagina isn't. That's why it's normally referred to as Female Genital Mutilation FMG. "

Exactly this.

By *ortadowncplCouple  over a year ago

Portadown

It’s all genital mutilation and was in fact popularised in America by Dr Kellogg (yup, inventor of corn flakes) in order to curb masturbation.

The willy chopping caught on but using carbonic acid on girls didn’t. Either way he is the main reason (along with herd mentality) that circumcision is so popular in America outside of religious practice.

It is every bit as bad as female genital mutilation. Both are horrific when infants and children are subjected to it for reasons other than medical.

"It’s all genital mutilation and was in fact popularised in America by Dr Kellogg (yup, inventor of corn flakes) in order to curb masturbation.

The willy chopping caught on but using carbonic acid on girls didn’t. Either way he is the main reason (along with herd mentality) that circumcision is so popular in America outside of religious practice.

It is every bit as bad as female genital mutilation. Both are horrific when infants and children are subjected to it for reasons other than medical."

Carbonic acid? What the hell is wrong with people!

By *ublinerrrMan  over a year ago

Dublin

I hve it done myself n had no complaints

While I don't agree with routinely circumcising boys because of religious or cultural reasons, at least you can say that a circumcised cock is still functioning, a circumcised vagina isn't. That's why it's normally referred to as Female Genital Mutilation FMG. "

In some extreme FGM cases it does effect the woman having orgasm however this is not the general case and many report saying they have full sexual pleasures as those who haven't had it. Some are effected mentally which has the knock on effect of curbing sexual pleasures. Not my I opinion. ..just back ground reading. Interestingly I've a daughter who is currently doing her masters on this particular subject in relation to nursing procedures and the influx of migrants.

"It’s all genital mutilation and was in fact popularised in America by Dr Kellogg (yup, inventor of corn flakes) in order to curb masturbation.

It is every bit as bad as female genital mutilation. Both are horrific when infants and children are subjected to it for reasons other than medical."

In my opinion female circumcision is a hell of a lot worse than male circumcision..... a female will never enjoy the art of lovemaking, in fact it will be painful and she will suffer from frequent UTI’s

By *ortadowncplCouple  over a year ago

Portadown

"

In my opinion female circumcision is a hell of a lot worse than male circumcision..... a female will never enjoy the art of lovemaking, in fact it will be painful and she will suffer from frequent UTI’s "

Either is horrific, but at least for the most part it’s accepted for men but not women.

Cutting off a part of a healthy child is barbaric

I'm circumcised and think its perfect!

However I do not agree with cutting without consent!

» Add a new message to this topic