FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Mental health

Mental health

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So been seen lot sucides lately both personal and in TV world latest been a lady on love island a few years ago who was found this morning just want anyone who's feeling like this to know there not alone horrible disease and anyone suffering badly from it please talk to friends , family or your GP

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So been seen lot sucides lately both personal and in TV world latest been a lady on love island a few years ago who was found this morning just want anyone who's feeling like this to know there not alone horrible disease and anyone suffering badly from it please talk to friends , family or your GP "

Well said.

Call Aware, Pieta House or Samaratins ... all have helplines & experienced people to listen & talk to you ... you may feel alone but there are people that care

"Call Aware, Pieta House or Samaratins ... all have helplines & experienced people to listen & talk to you ... you may feel alone but there are people that care"
true that don't think your allowed put there numbers up here are you ??,

Well Said.

By *he rover returnedWoman  over a year ago

xxx

"Call Aware, Pieta House or Samaratins ... all have helplines & experienced people to listen & talk to you ... you may feel alone but there are people that care true that don't think your allowed put there numbers up here are you ??,"

It caused bother before but at least they've got a mention. Put it in people's mind

I'm suffering today myself. Hopefully it will pass over again when I get some sleep. Having a nice lavender bath at the minute, and a few good friends have carried me through this day. Please god tomorrow is a better day.

"I'm suffering today myself. Hopefully it will pass over again when I get some sleep. Having a nice lavender bath at the minute, and a few good friends have carried me through this day. Please god tomorrow is a better day. "
sorry to hear that hopefully tomorrow better day were all here if you want chat about it . Good to talk about it with friends and family and sometimes people you might not know too well xx

xxx

"I'm suffering today myself. Hopefully it will pass over again when I get some sleep. Having a nice lavender bath at the minute, and a few good friends have carried me through this day. Please god tomorrow is a better day. "

A wise friend told me take strength from someone I love use it to help you to stay strong. She also said release your inner bitch. I did

Stay strong and remember tomorrow is a fresh start. Be kind to yourself xx

By *edbullwingsMan  over a year ago

Mid

"So been seen lot sucides lately both personal and in TV world latest been a lady on love island a few years ago who was found this morning just want anyone who's feeling like this to know there not alone horrible disease and anyone suffering badly from it please talk to friends , family or your GP "

Hear hear!

By *edbullwingsMan  over a year ago

Mid

Chin up- and fair play- talking is powerful!

Hope tomorrow is better;)

By *oungcouple1993xCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

Thank you all. I'm an old hand at this lark, if tomorrow isn't better I'll worry, but today I'm going to cry it out, feel the pain and let it go. I really appreciate the comments and the messages xx

xxx

"Thank you all. I'm an old hand at this lark, if tomorrow isn't better I'll worry, but today I'm going to cry it out, feel the pain and let it go. I really appreciate the comments and the messages xx"

Xxx you own it .. it's half the battle

Thank you x

By *ick dundee1000Man  over a year ago

Town

Chin up tmr is a new day well said all

Everyone needs at least one good friend in life, never be too busy for anyone x

The grey cloud follows me. What helps, not cures, run, run slow, run fast. Get the heart working and sweat. You will feel better. I know that sounds like a lecture, just saying it’s saved me!

By *heRealDeal91Man  over a year ago

Banbridge

Suffered for years. Finally plucked the courage and went to my gp (Who was fantastic) a few weeks ago. Got me the supprt I needed

xxx

"The grey cloud follows me. What helps, not cures, run, run slow, run fast. Get the heart working and sweat. You will feel better. I know that sounds like a lecture, just saying it’s saved me!"

Been my life line two I don't care how fast or slow I just am so happy to get out

"Suffered for years. Finally plucked the courage and went to my gp (Who was fantastic) a few weeks ago. Got me the supprt I needed"
well done it's tough to ask for help but we're all human and all need help and should be there to help each other out glad you have support you need

» Add a new message to this topic