FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Love Island !!!!

Love Island !!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *igerclaws OP   Couple  over a year ago

cork

So let this be the love island appreciating or not society lol!!!

Who's hot or not??

Whos your ideal guy or gal??

Who would you like to meet in a party or just a bar for drinks??

Do you have a favourite you would bring home to the parents or just have the raunchy night of passion to let them and you wanting for more .

Why do girls always think they'll be the one to tame that guy !!

( Adam ) well say no more

Hopefully let the games begin

Ps all scenarios are welcome hahaxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *omtom7Man  over a year ago

Tralee

Can't say I watch it much, but laura or Zara would be my top 2, feel sorry for samira, she seems stuck in the friendzone

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So let this be the love island appreciating or not society lol!!!

Who's hot or not??

Whos your ideal guy or gal??

Who would you like to meet in a party or just a bar for drinks??

Do you have a favourite you would bring home to the parents or just have the raunchy night of passion to let them and you wanting for more .

Why do girls always think they'll be the one to tame that guy !!

( Adam ) well say no more

Hopefully let the games begin

Ps all scenarios are welcome hahaxx"

I like Ellie and Georgia there gorgeous . Ellie defo using Alex because he's popular chap hasn't clue when comes to women it's embarrassing really lol

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Watched 5mins a night or two ago. Total bollox TV!

Couldn't get into it any more than Big Brother shite.

Serious bs talk from all of them, so how anyone watches weeks of that is beyond me.

Sorry for ranting and hope you enjoy but there's a heatwave, BBQ and drinking to be done also

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Watched 5mins a night or two ago. Total bollox TV!

Serious bs talk from all of them, so how anyone watches weeks of that is beyond me.

Sorry for ranting and hope you enjoy but there's a heatwave, BBQ and drinking to be done also "

if your not into your reality TV you wouldn't like it

Dunboyne & Dublin

Sorry for ranting and hope you enjoy but there's a heatwave, BBQ and drinking to be done also if your not into your reality TV you wouldn't like it "

Agreed. It seems I'm not.

I feel better for it too

cork

Sorry for ranting and hope you enjoy but there's a heatwave, BBQ and drinking to be done also "

Ah sure weather and bbq great post a thread for a laugh great sure it's a win win then lol

Dunboyne & Dublin

Sorry for ranting and hope you enjoy but there's a heatwave, BBQ and drinking to be done also

Ah sure weather and bbq great post a thread for a laugh great sure it's a win win then lol "

Sorry, hope that I didn't give you wrong impression. I wasn't having a go at you yourself. Just the programme and "characters" in it.

We all have different tastes and that's what helps make us interesting

cork

Ah sure weather and bbq great post a thread for a laugh great sure it's a win win then lol

Sorry, hope that I didn't give you wrong impression. I wasn't having a go at you yourself. Just the programme and "characters" in it.

We all have different tastes and that's what helps make us interesting "

Not at all hun we are just entertaining ourselves here enjoying all things good today it must be the sunshine or the vino or!!!!! Maybe both haha

Dunboyne & Dublin

Not at all hun we are just entertaining ourselves here enjoying all things good today it must be the sunshine or the vino or!!!!! Maybe both haha "

Wait till next week's heatwave.

Sure we'll be mad on here!

Enjoying all good things - love it

cork

Not at all hun we are just entertaining ourselves here enjoying all things good today it must be the sunshine or the vino or!!!!! Maybe both haha

Enjoying all good things - love it "

Omg Mrs is already starting to strip now if it gets hotter don't think I could cope well!!!! Just a little maybe haha must give the phone back to Mrs now getting all flustered lol sunshine and happiness

Dunboyne & Dublin

Omg Mrs is already starting to strip now if it gets hotter don't think I could cope well!!!! Just a little maybe haha must give the phone back to Mrs now getting all flustered lol sunshine and happiness "

Fair play to her. Sure an all over tan will look great on her

Careful applying the sun lotion.

Gotta love her early preparation

cork

Omg Mrs is already starting to strip now if it gets hotter don't think I could cope well!!!! Just a little maybe haha must give the phone back to Mrs now getting all flustered lol sunshine and happiness

Gotta love her early preparation "

Oh since you put the thought in our heads we are going to have to go to the nudist beach tomorrow haha #allovertan # sunlotion

Dunboyne & Dublin

Gotta love her early preparation

Oh since you put the thought in our heads we are going to have to go to the nudist beach tomorrow haha #allovertan # sunlotion "

Excellent idea. Just shag each other first or you'll be there with a horn and a wet towel

» Add a new message to this topic