FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Experiment

Experiment

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *illium_cobblers OP   Man  over a year ago

swords & Derby

I know its the belief that no-one reads the profiles so thought id test it out on the inappropriate messages.

Have been “bisexual” for a while to see if that effects the traffic flow in the inbox, and also changed the “looking for” around....

conclusion..... it dont matter what you put, some guys just want to suck me mickey lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iktikiCouple  over a year ago

city centre

"I know its the belief that no-one reads the profiles so thought id test it out on the inappropriate messages.

Have been “bisexual” for a while to see if that effects the traffic flow in the inbox, and also changed the “looking for” around....

conclusion..... it dont matter what you put, some guys just want to suck me mickey lol"

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

[Removed by poster at 24/06/18 08:50:56]

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"I know its the belief that no-one reads the profiles so thought id test it out on the inappropriate messages.

conclusion..... it dont matter what you put, some guys just want to suck me mickey lol"

Well it is a very nice looking Mickey to be fair

By *illium_cobblers OP   Man  over a year ago

swords & Derby

conclusion..... it dont matter what you put, some guys just want to suck me mickey lol

Well it is a very nice looking Mickey to be fair"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

conclusion..... it dont matter what you put, some guys just want to suck me

mickey lol"

For some guys its any port in a storm ... anyway can you read with your hand on your tiller ... hard enough to type ... send a message to all & hope for a reply

» Add a new message to this topic