FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Causes

Causes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What causes people to go completely off sex with a loved one? There seems to be a huge number of people male and female on here claiming their partners have zero interest in sex. I doubt they're all truthful but obviously some are. What are the causes? Are they to blame for not making their partners feel sexy? It can't just be a one way street

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ensualandslow321Man  over a year ago

Tullamore

Loss of libedo which could be brought on by numerous reasons from depression ,menopause , falling out of love, financial pressure. It's just life unfortunately

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Relationships can just go stale if there’s no effort put into them. Both people are often the cause I think. Even if one half of the couple is trying to fix the problem, it takes both. Have to want to work on it

It seems overly common here. I've no doubt it genuinely happens but I suspect some are just using it as their excuse

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"What causes people to go completely off sex with a loved one? There seems to be a huge number of people male and female on here claiming their partners have zero interest in sex. I doubt they're all truthful but obviously some are. What are the causes? Are they to blame for not making their partners feel sexy? It can't just be a one way street "

Maybe not everyone claiming their partner has gone off sex is telling the truth??

"What causes people to go completely off sex with a loved one? There seems to be a huge number of people male and female on here claiming their partners have zero interest in sex. I doubt they're all truthful but obviously some are. What are the causes? Are they to blame for not making their partners feel sexy? It can't just be a one way street

Maybe not everyone claiming their partner has gone off sex is telling the truth?? "

Thats what I was thinking. If they're all telling the truth then long lasting monogamy relationships seem doomed

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

" If they're all telling the truth then long lasting monogamy relationships seem doomed"

For a relationship to work marriage should not be the end of the courtship ... the relationship moves into a different phase ... & part of thst phase is kids, mortgages, careers & life stresses ... communications is the key to working thru this phase ... to growing together as a couple .

As a counsellor once said to me " you plant a tree, you nurture & look after it ... if not the growth is stunted & it may die" ... so to a marriage ... nearly 9 years on I can see the mistakes i made, the lack of communication & the taking for granted .

In Fab many are seeking the sex they were or are missing ... but the sex does not make up for a relationship.

On the other hand if you enjoy sex & can enjoy without an emotional attachment ... then Fab is great & the place to be for nsa sex

» Add a new message to this topic