FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > To avoid confusion and unwanted attention.

To avoid confusion and unwanted attention.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *un4too OP   Couple  over a year ago

north cork

Ive been to Munich for the Oktoberfest a few times and the rule of thumb for the females in attendance is as follows.

(Might not be in the right order but youll get the idea).

The wear a belt/rope type thing around their waist. If the buckle/rope is to their left hip then they're married and dont want any male attention, if its to the right they're open for chat and if its in the middle they're open for sex

Would a similar set up be welcome or even work in swing clubs? A wristband style thing?

Open for couples only : yellow.

Open for singles and couples: blue and so on?

Would save a lot of people unwanted advances and save a lot of people time and effort. Club hours are short after all.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

north cork

Its great to see filters only apply here and not in clubs

By *nalcumslutWoman  over a year ago

navan

I think that's a great idea OP

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

I'm thinking wristbands/rings that could be worn in public, not just clubs would be a good idea.

Everyone is confused over the ankle bracelets, which leg it's on, or the black ring, which hand

Obviously the neck bracelet (can't say the real word) with various classification on them would work in clubs but who's gonna wear "Bum Slut" on Monday in work?

So, a coloured, rubber wristband, which you wear when you want, or keep on and cover with sleeve, when not lurking, might be a good idea.

I'm thinking that I've had too much beer and am overthinking this now, so I'll leave the commercial application to others

By *illium_cobblersMan  over a year ago

swords & Derby

Jeebers, theres more rules to remember now ???

north cork

"Jeebers, theres more rules to remember now ???

"

No same rules, just applied in the club.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Someone should create a website for swingers...they could have age and status filters...it could be fab

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I heard of similar colour coded rubber wrist band systems in overcrowded pools: all those with the yellow wrist bands, your time's up, please get out of the water now!

north cork

"I heard of similar colour coded rubber wrist band systems in overcrowded pools: all those with the yellow wrist bands, your time's up, please get out of the water now! "

They should have similar for those single fellas in clubs that are like flies around shit and can never take a hint.

!Can all lurkers take 10 steps back!

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"I heard of similar colour coded rubber wrist band systems in overcrowded pools: all those with the yellow wrist bands, your time's up, please get out of the water now!

They should have similar for those single fellas in clubs that are like flies around shit and can never take a hint.

!Can all lurkers take 10 steps back! "

Maybe not the best comparison.....if they're flies.....ahhhh we better won't go there.

Moths and light is better

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We were in a club in Majorca and they had when wristband system, we thought it was a brilliant idea, you could change your wristband as you pleased, makes it easier to know what people are after x

By *eracityMan  over a year ago

the big smoke

What happens if your blind? I know one swinger who is. Some audible option should be made available.

“I’m up for a shag”

“I could be for the turning”

“Nope, not today Mr.”

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Really never knew that about the Ockoberfest!

By *ohnandGemCouple  over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

I had the idea for a wristband system for a party I was planning. The party never got off the ground but the system could work. Great to know someone's availability at a glance.

» Add a new message to this topic