FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Don't like condoms.

Don't like condoms.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *evil_u_know OP   Man  over a year ago

city

It's alleged this guy told two girls he didn't like condoms, and they both contracted HIV from him.

https://www.rte.ie/news/courts/2018/0626/973321-hiv-court/

Not too long ago the courts ruled that a teen did not have to disclose his HIV status, neither did doctors have to make someone aware of it.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/high-court/high-court-refuses-to-allow-disclosure-of-teen-s-hiv-status-to-girl-1.3422569

How common do you think this is? Do guys often tell you they don't like condoms? etc etc.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It's alleged this guy told two girls he didn't like condoms, and they both contracted HIV from him.

Not too long ago the courts ruled that a teen did not have to disclose his HIV status, neither did doctors have to make someone aware of it.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/high-court/high-court-refuses-to-allow-disclosure-of-teen-s-hiv-status-to-girl-1.3422569

How common do you think this is? Do guys often tell you they don't like condoms? etc etc."

I been asked twice recently is bareback ok for me and they were told out straight no way in hell and the answer was but I don't like condoms

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

Whether I like them or not I wear them it's that simple

By *lippery-when-wet-180Woman  over a year ago

South Dublin

Does anyone actually like them !!!

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

A few have chanced it on here with the usualy bullshit excuses

There's to tight...

Cant get a size to fit ...

It's so much better without I'm clean I promise ...

By *kcoupleCouple  over a year ago

"It's alleged this guy told two girls he didn't like condoms, and they both contracted HIV from him.

How common do you think this is? Do guys often tell you they don't like condoms? etc etc."

Correct me if I'm wrong but you dont have to disclose your HIV status in general terms but when it comes to unprotected sex it is considered assault if you dont make your partner aware.

That teen was not involved in a case involving unprotected sex as far as I am aware.

Women have told me they don't like them. I don't like them but always offer but the vast majority of my sex has been monogamous relationship or fwb type things.

Yes it’s very common here for fellas to not even bothering to consider condoms when meeting.excuses range from I don’t like them to I’d be mortified buying them and all sorts of other bullshit reasons why they don’t respect themselves or others enough to be arsed with protecting health .i would imagine its naive indeed to assume Irish people are not carriers of h i v. Statistics show that the biggest jump in a.i.d.s diagnosis in Ireland is in the heterosexual over 40 age group. Ponder that next time you want to dip your wick in some one here .

How common do you think this is? Do guys often tell you they don't like condoms? etc etc.

Correct me if I'm wrong but you dont have to disclose your HIV status in general terms but when it comes to unprotected sex it is considered assault if you dont make your partner aware.

That teen was not involved in a case involving unprotected sex as far as I am aware. "

This guy has been given life sentences for infecting others and that was less than 2 months ago.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/inews.co.uk/news/health/man-guilty-hiv-life-sentence/amp/

Nobody likes using them men or women as it dulls sensation however if you go around having sex with people who you are not in a monogamous and disease free relationship with then you deserve to have your willy fall off

Think lot guys would like to go bareback or chance there arm

"Think lot guys would like to go bareback or chance there arm "

And that’s the problem, take a chance and get someone infected with an STI or worse HIV, and they go on to infect someone else. Given the nature of this site where individuals could have multiple partners or even group sex not using a condom is just stupidity.

"Think lot guys would like to go bareback or chance there arm

And that’s the problem, take a chance and get someone infected with an STI or worse HIV, and they go on to infect someone else. Given the nature of this site where individuals could have multiple partners or even group sex not using a condom is just stupidity. "

I agree wouldn't go bareback myself not worth the risk

"Yes it’s very common here for fellas to not even bothering to consider condoms when meeting.excuses range from I don’t like them to I’d be mortified buying them and all sorts of other bullshit reasons why they don’t respect themselves or others enough to be arsed with protecting health .i would imagine its naive indeed to assume Irish people are not carriers of h i v. Statistics show that the biggest jump in a.i.d.s diagnosis in Ireland is in the heterosexual over 40 age group. Ponder that next time you want to dip your wick in some one here .

"

Mortified of buying them??? have you been meeting with kids???

"Yes it’s very common here for fellas to not even bothering to consider condoms when meeting.excuses range from I don’t like them to I’d be mortified buying them and all sorts of other bullshit reasons why they don’t respect themselves or others enough to be arsed with protecting health .i would imagine its naive indeed to assume Irish people are not carriers of h i v. Statistics show that the biggest jump in a.i.d.s diagnosis in Ireland is in the heterosexual over 40 age group. Ponder that next time you want to dip your wick in some one here .

Mortified of buying them??? have you been meeting with kids??? "

A guy asked us if we would supply them coz he would be too shy to buy them... needless to say we didn't meet

Mortified of buying them??? have you been meeting with kids???

A guy asked us if we would supply them coz he would be too shy to buy them... needless to say we didn't meet "

He probally say if yee had met him he was to shy to put them on

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I would like bareback but only with a proper long term partner . But you would be mad not to use a condom with a stranger or new partner . I hate condoms having to stop in the middle of hot passion to put one on but your health is your wealth .

By *rsmiley69Man  over a year ago

Cavan Monaghan

I’d need to know someone very well before I’d go without, better for both sides

World wide the over 50's recently serarated, divorced & now out for fun ... men & women ... have had the biggest increase in STI type infections ... & why the over 50's well the guts were never use to them & the ladies dont say "no glove no love"

» Add a new message to this topic