FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Someone you know

Someone you know

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lowers OP   Man  over a year ago

Derry

Anyone ever recognise someone in a picture on Fab? I saw one where the girls face was partially hidden but she looked so like a girlfriend I had as a teenager. She had a mouthful of cock in the pic.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You're just hoping! And even if she was the one, you're thinking why didn't she do that back then? I'd say get over yourself and move on!

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Ive a couple walk pass my house ever day there face pic is on there profile .... there's a lad works in the local supermarket to same thing face pic on there profile

"Ive a couple walk pass my house ever day there face pic is on there profile .... there's a lad works in the local supermarket to same thing face pic on there profile "

You're spoiled for choice in your area if you choose!

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

"Ive a couple walk pass my house ever day there face pic is on there profile .... there's a lad works in the local supermarket to same thing face pic on there profile

You're spoiled for choice in your area if you choose! "

Ye be very surprised who's in my area believe me

By *eductively_SweetWoman  over a year ago

wexford

Yup I found my first cousin here.

Derry

[Removed by poster at 26/06/18 18:27:43]

Derry

"You're just hoping! And even if she was the one, you're thinking why didn't she do that back then? I'd say get over yourself and move on!"

She did it back then. Also, stop being a prick

Derry

"Yup I found my first cousin here. "

Was once chatting to s girl from Belfast and she told me she was swapping pics with a guy and then when he sent a face pic he was a close relative. She refused to say how close lol

By *eductively_SweetWoman  over a year ago

wexford

"Yup I found my first cousin here.

Was once chatting to s girl from Belfast and she told me she was swapping pics with a guy and then when he sent a face pic he was a close relative. She refused to say how close lol"

Well I nearly died instant block 4 family weddings last yr couldn't look him in the eye cos I knew he had seen my pics LMAO he don't know I'm here thank fu@k

Yes,saw an ex gf of mine on cam here, left her alone.

after exchanging pics with another girl here realised I knew her growing up too.

Derry

"Yup I found my first cousin here.

Was once chatting to s girl from Belfast and she told me she was swapping pics with a guy and then when he sent a face pic he was a close relative. She refused to say how close lol

Well I nearly died instant block 4 family weddings last yr couldn't look him in the eye cos I knew he had seen my pics LMAO he don't know I'm here thank fu@k "

Nightmare. It’s why I never send face pics. I was getting on mightily with a girl until I sent her a face pic, she was to send one too. But as soon as I did she blocked me and then disappeared off site! I’ve often wondered if she was a cousin, friend or work colleague. You start to look at every girl you know to see if you recognise any part of them lol

By *arryWhiteXxxMan  over a year ago

Midleton

I saw a friend of mine on here. He fabbed some pictures of me dressed up in sexy ladies clothes. I messaged him to let him know that I knew who he was, I didn't tell him who I was though!

By *adylaceWoman  over a year ago

Waterford City

Ive come across plenty of people I know here. It’s usually no problem cos we’re hardly going to out ourselves by telling others.

We had a guy message us on our old profile calling me by my first name. He actually recognized me by my cleavage! I was so freaked out and pissed off that he knew me and I didn't know who he was. Well, we since deleted that profile and created another (as u do!) and the same guy messaged us, only this time he didn't recognize me, and had sent a face pic! I was so shocked to find it was the boyfriend of an old work friend, and debated over whether or not to tell her about him tbh. In the end I blocked him and said nothing.

Mrs x

By *r_sunny_south_eastMan  over a year ago

wexford

Recognised a girl I used to date on here.. I think she knows I know and I know some have recognised me but they won't say.. I'd rather know..

By *quirt hunter1Man  over a year ago

all over

Was chatting to a girl and was getting on great until she sent a face pic and I realised it was an exes sister lol always had a feeling I had been going out with d wrong sister told her I knew her and it would be too awkward but id never say anything she deleted her profile about two days later

I recognized a girl who lives just round the corner from me sent her a message but no response yet lol

There a guy i work with on here hes a good friend . Only recognised him by the profile pic. Its partially obscured but i recognised the photo from facebook.. never said anything or will its his own business.

» Add a new message to this topic