FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > What's your fitness regime

What's your fitness regime

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So interested what others do to keep in shape or get in shape. I'm trying get in shape but damn love my rubbish food lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So interested what others do to keep in shape or get in shape. I'm trying get in shape but damn love my rubbish food lol "

Running, but I'm still partial to rubbish food and beer

"So interested what others do to keep in shape or get in shape. I'm trying get in shape but damn love my rubbish food lol

Running, but I'm still partial to rubbish food and beer "

I'm same damn delicious rubbish food and lovely beer lol

It’s 90% diet that gets you in good shape

Download a app called my fitness pal,it’s free and will guide you through a good diet suited to your height/weight age ect.

Yea diet is a huge part gotta eat a lot of small portions like 6 times a day to speed up metabolism and try not to eat after 6-7pm

Walking etc is good if not into gym and sex is great cardio

I do weights 3-4 times a week, not hardcore and not the most disciplined. Might do cardio twice a week for 30 min. Eat decently Monday to Friday and relax diet wise the weekend. That's my routine haha

"Yea diet is a huge part gotta eat a lot of small portions like 6 times a day to speed up metabolism and try not to eat after 6-7pm

Walking etc is good if not into gym and sex is great cardio "

Yeah plenty of sex will definitely help

If you use that app it will work out your maintenance calories for the day balanced between fats carbs and protein

If you want to lose weight you minus 300 calories off that and to put on weight add 300

Very difficult to try stick to mind you lol

"Yea diet is a huge part gotta eat a lot of small portions like 6 times a day to speed up metabolism and try not to eat after 6-7pm

Yeah plenty of sex will definitely help "

Course I find going on top helps the legs lol yee haw

There's about 200cals in 500mls of cola so if you drink one or two of them a day swap for water and you'll lose some weight overtime with that small switch

Course I find going on top helps the legs lol yee haw "

Doggy style is serious cardio also

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

Course I find going on top helps the legs lol yee haw "

Giddy yup

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

I've lost a serious amount of weight since before Xmas and its been mostly diet and the odd bit of football.

Can't beat a good ride ... but its the bike for me and in this weather is just the best

By *OLDEN 400Man  over a year ago

dublin.

Try intermittent fasting eat for 8hrs fast for 16hrs. The fasting can be done while you sleep. Fantastic for weight loss. Your body goes into a state of ketosis meaning you are burning fat for energy. Combine this with a paliotic diet you will see instant results. Women only need to fast for 12-14hrs it’s to do with female hormones.

"I've lost a serious amount of weight since before Xmas and its been mostly diet and the odd bit of football. "

Yeah you can exercise very little once your diet is right the weight will fall off and Fair play for the weight loss keep it up

By *he rover returnedWoman  over a year ago

xxx

Running and hit .. you can't beat it

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Course I find going on top helps the legs lol yee haw

Doggy style is serious cardio also "

Interesting

I started up at Zumba again, great laugh & workout. I joined a walking club for summer, that and a Gud ride now and again too,

By *umpsMan  over a year ago

city

Swimming, weights and running... if running on a treadmill.. run uphill..

If you dislike running try squash..

By *ka ..Agent k ..Man  over a year ago

Meath, Louth border of Monaghan & Naughty,

Hard work never killed anyone

By *eductively_SweetWoman  over a year ago

wexford

Lots of hot sex

By *ka ..Agent k ..Man  over a year ago

Meath, Louth border of Monaghan & Naughty,

"Lots of hot sex "

O an that too..

Cardio at 6:45 in the morning for 45 minutes then home for six egg whites 1 whole egg and spinach then back to gym for a 90 minutes weight training.home and it time for turkey burgers and veg 3 times

I just eat what it want

When I want

And life is just dandy

Some great tips guys

By *rsmiley69Man  over a year ago

Cavan Monaghan

I do a bit of yoga an badminton the rest is heavy lifting at work, still not slim unfortunately

By *sexybitchWoman  over a year ago

north dublin

I exercise 4 to 6 times a week i party once a week and I eat what i want when i want. This might dont work for everyone but does me fine

With 2 injured shoulders, 1 injured wrist and fucked up back, my routine is Panzerotti 2-3 days a week

ya 80% is diet...eat good fats and protein..limit the bad and empty carbs..lots of water and no sugary drinks.. I do bit of jogging,circuit training and MMA

Anything that gets you active is good for your body & mental health. Whatever your interested in will suit you best. Mine is running, gym 3 times a wk,& my personal favourite sexercise

Unfortunately I'm 1 of those who has to be super careful with my food. I find it really easy to gain weight and am not at all gym orientated. I eat a little of everything and get to play lots of soccer. 3 nights a week,full throttle for about 80mins. It doesn't have to be the gym but everyone needs to have something they like be it swimming,dog walking,whatever...there are a lot of skinny fat people in our midst.

Power walk 50k a week..burns off a lot of shit u eat...have 2 keep at it doh...

Very little lately. But usually do some running helps keep everything in check. Not into anything extreme.

Just got my 6 stone loss cert last week.. majority is food 95% for me. But my food is 110%.. 21 main meals a week.. 1 bad one isnt going to make me gain!

I cycle,swim, run, mostly all cardio some gym to . I like weights and toning to but mostly cardiovascular though. Diet is mostly little but often and more protein less carbs, ur usual fruit veg etc . I use supplements when needed.

By *ajobMan  over a year ago

Newtownabbey

For all those ppl here that do alot of cardio...kettlebell work will do you ppl wonders...works your cardio syatem in no time..will raise your v02 levels super fast which should help boost performance in the long run,plus you get to lift swing an odd weight around that seriously will hit your muscles like nothing...fantastic functionality training that will build muscle when using heavy bells...great for met-con and warming up or finishing a session when youve finished doing your compound exercises..but yes...diet is a must if you wanna lean up 80/20 most say

By *r zipsMan  over a year ago

City centre

Working far to hard and going home feeling like I've at the gym

By *illium_cobblersMan  over a year ago

swords & Derby

Sex

Circuits with sledgehammer,tractor tires,sandbags and add body weight exercises...+ running middle distance and hiking for time with weight keeps us in ok condition.

By *elticfire555Man  over a year ago

Westmeath

"Just got my 6 stone loss cert last week.. majority is food 95% for me. But my food is 110%.. 21 main meals a week.. 1 bad one isnt going to make me gain! "

Well done you. Great work.

By *ensualandslow321Man  over a year ago

Tullamore

"Circuits with sledgehammer,tractor tires,sandbags and add body weight exercises...+ running middle distance and hiking for time with weight keeps us in ok condition."

Jasus is that all Lol

Well done I’ve just lost 1st stone. I do 30 mins treadmill 20 on bike Monday to Friday. I then go to work and eat healthy as best as I can.

"So interested what others do to keep in shape or get in shape. I'm trying get in shape but damn love my rubbish food lol "
I go for a short 10 mile run every morning I find it helps put me in a good mood for rest of the day.

xxx

"Circuits with sledgehammer,tractor tires,sandbags and add body weight exercises...+ running middle distance and hiking for time with weight keeps us in ok condition."

Wow ... and might i add well your looking on it

xxx

"Just got my 6 stone loss cert last week.. majority is food 95% for me. But my food is 110%.. 21 main meals a week.. 1 bad one isnt going to make me gain! "

Well done lady. . Looking great

wouldn't mind doing the sledgehammer excerices and tires like do one those obstacle courses suppose hell and back is like that

"Circuits with sledgehammer,tractor tires,sandbags and add body weight exercises...+ running middle distance and hiking for time with weight keeps us in ok condition.

Jasus is that all Lol"

Well not all in the one day lol....need to keep some energy for the wife to

"Circuits with sledgehammer,tractor tires,sandbags and add body weight exercises...+ running middle distance and hiking for time with weight keeps us in ok condition.

Wow ... and might i add well your looking on it "

Thank you...don't often blush but ...ah I do it for myself but the other part of me does it so Mrs snickers has someone to be proud of..( not saying she's not lol )...and I'm proud of her

"Circuits with sledgehammer,tractor tires,sandbags and add body weight exercises...+ running middle distance and hiking for time with weight keeps us in ok condition.wouldn't mind doing the sledgehammer excerices and tires like do one those obstacle courses suppose hell and back is like that "
its good and I like it as its away from the gym and has you outside.

I used to run on the roads but over time it really missed up my back. I switched to swimming and cycling because they are low impact with less of a chance to get injured. Lost nearly 2 stone this year by doing a small bit every day and eating porridge in the morning!

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

------------------------

My eating is never going to be perfect so I eat healthy Monday to Friday then enjoy my "weekend treats"

Always make sure I exercise for 15 minutes everyday which could be 5 X 20 push ups, 5 X 20 sit ups, sprints, lifting a few weights or stretching. All about short sessions really...

...with longer Fab cardio wherever and whenever I can get it , I mean get them in

Find a sport, active hobbyor activity you enjoy, your most likely to remain committed to it this way. Try to clean up your diet, but remember there are plenty of health related benefits (including mental health) to exercise besides losing weight .

» Add a new message to this topic