FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > IT knowledge

IT knowledge

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ontbesillywrapyourwilly OP   Man  over a year ago

Tipperary

wanting to buy a printer that scans and copies also. how do I know if printer will work with laptop that I have?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *edbullwingsMan  over a year ago

Mid

as far as i know all printers will work with all laptops

By *ka ..Agent k ..Man  over a year ago

Meath, Louth border of Monaghan & Naughty,

Recently bought a plotter same as a printer but different

Anyway wouldn't work so I'd to import the software from web to add to laptop to add the plotter guess it's the same for a printer

Scanner so on

If it helps

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

Check the price of replacement ink before you buy

Tipperary

"Check the price of replacement ink before you buy"
I don't have printer just looking to buy one

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Most printers now have spec list which says what operating systems work best for .

If not find printer model you want within in your budget and check online for drivers even in manufacturer site or Google .

As above said check and re check ink prices . Lots of cheap devices however the ink can be so over priced it becomes uneconomical ( even with refills )

Tipperary

"Check the price of replacement ink before you buyI don't have printer just looking to buy one "
I get you sorry.

Your lical pc shop should be able to advise but ink can be pricy ... if looming to print photos go to your local Boots or photo shop ... much better value & print quality

If you are printing the odd page every now & again then your standard printer will do. If your printing hundreds of pages regularly then go for a decent printer. I find HP printers the best for someone who doesn't print to often as you can either refill ink cartridges or buy new ones for around €20. Have look at printer below.

http://www.currys.ie/Mobile/Product/hp-deskjet-2620-allinone-wireless-inkjet-printer/345436/400.12.0#ctl00_ctl00__nestedContent__mainpageContent_ProductFamilyDetailsView1_liProductDetails

By *edbullwingsMan  over a year ago

Mid

"If you are printing the odd page every now & again then your standard printer will do. If your printing hundreds of pages regularly then go for a decent printer. I find HP printers the best for someone who doesn't print to often as you can either refill ink cartridges or buy new ones for around €20. Have look at printer below.

http://www.currys.ie/Mobile/Product/hp-deskjet-2620-allinone-wireless-inkjet-printer/345436/400.12.0#ctl00_ctl00__nestedContent__mainpageContent_ProductFamilyDetailsView1_liProductDetails

"

I was just about to say- if your not after a high quality printer its sometimes cheaper to buy a new printer then replace the ink

» Add a new message to this topic