FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Pics, Pics and more Pics!!!

Pics, Pics and more Pics!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *s Lolly OP   Woman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

This is really question for couples on here and it's just my observation....

Why on there profile is all there pics of the women and very few of the men for example couple message me today 50 public pics 49 of herself and only 1 of him????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *omtom7Man  over a year ago

Tralee

The fairer sex ? Maybe they figure people prefer looking at the women

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't want to hijack your thread here either but what's with the 200 pics, 125 of the tits from slightly different angles 60 of the arse again with slightly different angles, 14 lip pics and one cock pic? Sometimes more is too much ha

"This is really question for couples on here and it's just my observation....

Why on there profile is all there pics of the women and very few of the men for example couple message me today 50 public pics 49 of herself and only 1 of him????"

We're working on getting more couple pics for our profile

I do find that also that alot of couples focus on the female in regards to pics

"I do find that also that alot of couples focus on the female in regards to pics "
Fab888 il try get myself in more but I think the wife is easier on the eye then myself lol.

By *iffaWoman  over a year ago

wherever

Understandable if they are only looking for guys but I don’t understand couples looking for couples or single females with no pics of the make half. Also attaching only pics of the female to messages. While the female may be the better looking it doesn’t bode well that they are afraid to send pics of the male!

If you expect to meet other couples or single females then you should be prepared to send pics of both

Why on there profile is all there pics of the women and very few of the men for example couple message me today 50 public pics 49 of herself and only 1 of him????"

Often she's the bait .

Seriously... think about it there's 10, 20 or 30 times more guys... goes to say that's the biggest viewing power so its to attract more attention I'd say.

Guys tend to fab pics far more than women... look at the top 100 hot pics....95% if not all are of women.

Its advertising ...scantally clad women have been selling items for years ... holidays, car, lifestyles & on Fab its sex .. the question is why it mainly a dick pic of the guys ... no views of the full package ... the 6 pack, the beer belly, the grey hair, the bald head, un-photoshoped dick, the flabby ass ... but you are right you would not buy a product sight unseen ... so why a couple when you only saw the fem

"Understandable if they are only looking for guys but I don’t understand couples looking for couples or single females with no pics of the make half. Also attaching only pics of the female to messages. While the female may be the better looking it doesn’t bode well that they are afraid to send pics of the male!

If you expect to meet other couples or single females then you should be prepared to send pics of both "

We are but as we've found out sending pics of us both or just single isn't always a two way street as we have found out more then once.

"I do find that also that alot of couples focus on the female in regards to pics Fab888 il try get myself in more but I think the wife is easier on the eye then myself lol."

That's a matter of opinion

By *nalcumslutWoman  over a year ago

navan

Tbh it annoys me to see loads of women pics on and not one of the guy...or perhaps one but in very bad focus..

One needs a magnifying glass at times

It's the couple's looking for group fun or 3sum yet all I see is her and one of him should it not be of both or 50/50

By *oversLusting!Couple  over a year ago

C

"It's the couple's looking for group fun or 3sum yet all I see is her and one of him should it not be of both or 50/50 "

For a start Im just incredibly proud of my other half, and love sharing a pic of her. Also a few of me. But male pics get a lot less attention... and mainly from other guys!!

I get the buzz, she gets the attention, ego boost, confidence. Just the dynamic that works for us. And glad to say, we're both getting results

Lush profile btw

"I do find that also that alot of couples focus on the female in regards to pics Fab888 il try get myself in more but I think the wife is easier on the eye then myself lol.

That's a matter of opinion "

...Thank you prettybitch

By *arry and AnnCouple  over a year ago

Louth

I (Barry) usually take any pics we have uploaded, its tough to get a decent shot of myself. Not to mention, if Ann is naked and im holding a camera then taking photos of me is the last thing on my mind

I think its also fair to say Ann is our 'selling' quality. Im not VWE, or built like a shit brickhouse, so i doubt potential meets check our photos, see me and think to themselves "jaysus i need me a go of that", which is exactly what you think when looking at pics of Ann

For us... It's because we only only look for men. Afew glimpses of hubby in our pics lol but as its me that's on the hunt I'm used as the bait

Mrs

By *adame BWoman  over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

I have said this before, it's not blind date... if couples are looking for a mix then put up both their pix. It's beautiful to see an intimate sensual (not in your face!) Pic of a couple together and paints an image/sense of the couple for me. I don't accept that it's I don't photo well or she is more appealing. Yes women's pics get fabbed more but your profile is how you present yourselves for first view and it's a limited view. Don't sell yourselves short.

By *lippery-when-wet-180Woman  over a year ago

South Dublin

I completely skip all the women pics looking for the man if there’s no male pic I don’t waste my time reading the profile I’m not bi I’m straight I want to see the male pics

"I completely skip all the women pics looking for the man if there’s no male pic I don’t waste my time reading the profile I’m not bi I’m straight I want to see the male pics "

See my thoughts exactly the one that contacted me was looking to play with the male to just didn't appeal to me 49 pics of her and just 1 of him and just food for thought the female isn't always the bettet looking of the pair

By *lippery-when-wet-180Woman  over a year ago

South Dublin

"I completely skip all the women pics looking for the man if there’s no male pic I don’t waste my time reading the profile I’m not bi I’m straight I want to see the male pics

See my thoughts exactly the one that contacted me was looking to play with the male to just didn't appeal to me 49 pics of her and just 1 of him and just food for thought the female isn't always the bettet looking of the pair "

Not to me they aren’t

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

probably draws in more people

Many possibilities, but here are a few thoughts:

He is shy

She loves have photos taken

More fabs with pictures of ladies

C'est moi Boudoir

Why on there profile is all there pics of the women and very few of the men for example couple message me today 50 public pics 49 of herself and only 1 of him????

Many possibilities, but here are a few thoughts:

He is shy

She loves have photos taken

More fabs with pictures of ladies

"

Nope don't accept any of those as valid reasons/excuses as stated above. We could all say that and there would be no pics up.

"Nope don't accept any of those as valid reasons/excuses as stated above. We could all say that and there would be no pics up."

Sadly it doesn't amount to much if we do or do not accept the reasons, they only people who can change it are the couples in question.

Maybe they will see this thread and think things through.

C'est moi Boudoir

"Nope don't accept any of those as valid reasons/excuses as stated above. We could all say that and there would be no pics up.

Sadly it doesn't amount to much if we do or do not accept the reasons, they only people who can change it are the couples in question.

Maybe they will see this thread and think things through. "

I believe that they aren't couples at all.Just ladies pretending to be a couple that's why no men appear in the picture.

By *llie and ApplesCouple  over a year ago

where ever

Our profile must be the only couples profile to have more pictures of Ollie than I...but in truth, that's because I am hideous really

Apples

By *un4tooCouple  over a year ago

north cork

"I believe that they aren't couples at all.Just ladies pretending to be a couple that's why no men appear in the picture."

Good man Roy

"I believe that they aren't couples at all.Just ladies pretending to be a couple that's why no men appear in the picture.

Good man Roy "

No problem Eamon.

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

Cork and surrounding areas

We have a cpl of pics of myself, but to be honest even when cpls are looking at our profile its always mrs pics that get fabbed which leads us to believe that most of the time its the male half of the cpl doing the perving, or else my pics are crap

Mr crazy

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Well photos of the women are nicer I suppose . But they should have photos of guys . One couple have a good few nice photos of each of them cos the pair of them are very hot couple

"Well photos of the women are nicer I suppose . But they should have photos of guys . One couple have a good few nice photos of each of them cos the pair of them are very hot couple "
Didn't I tell you they aren't couples just ladies pretending so they can meet hot men like myself and yourself.

C'est moi Boudoir

"Our profile must be the only couples profile to have more pictures of Ollie than I...but in truth, that's because I am hideous really

Apples"

Lies... you are both hot

wherever

I’m just wondering though if a couple wants to meet a single female is she just expected not to care what the male half looks like?

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"I’m just wondering though if a couple wants to meet a single female is she just expected not to care what the male half looks like? "

Don't you know you're just their play thing to fulfil their fantasy lol

By *kcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Just a point that i think most are misding here. Most guys aren't really bothered what people think we look like. I have only ever had two or three photos of myself here purely to give some idea of what I look like.

Also I and crap at taking selfies but I get a huge amount of personal enjoyment out of photographing her and others. Half of the reason we are here is for the feel good factor. It's a massive confidence boost for Mrs to have people notice her in photos.

There are obviously guys who might not feel confident posting photos of themselves but this is true of many females, some only show close ups of certain body parts that they feel comfortable with. Keep in mind that everyone has there own reasons for showing or not as the case may be

By *etergemmaCouple  over a year ago

South Dublin Area

"Just a point that i think most are misding here. Most guys aren't really bothered what people think we look like. I have only ever had two or three photos of myself here purely to give some idea of what I look like.

Also I and crap at taking selfies but I get a huge amount of personal enjoyment out of photographing her and others. Half of the reason we are here is for the feel good factor. It's a massive confidence boost for Mrs to have people notice her in photos.

There are obviously guys who might not feel confident posting photos of themselves but this is true of many females, some only show close ups of certain body parts that they feel comfortable with. Keep in mind that everyone has there own reasons for showing or not as the case may be"

Yet again you speak sense buddy.

I couldnt be bothered taking pics, i am gorgeous anyway.

I love cock pics, and from different angles, so you get a true perspective. Some can look much bigger and smaller at different angles.

I love a good pic though, or a bad pic with loads of stuff in the background so you can have a right nosey. Oohhhhhh nice coffee table, weird clock, ooohhh wonder what book that is......

where ever

"Our profile must be the only couples profile to have more pictures of Ollie than I...but in truth, that's because I am hideous really

Apples

Lies... you are both hot "

Go on madam b....make a choice...

Who's da prettiest ?

Olliepops

By *kcoupleCouple  over a year ago

"Just a point that i think most are misding here. Most guys aren't really bothered what people think we look like. I have only ever had two or three photos of myself here purely to give some idea of what I look like.

There are obviously guys who might not feel confident posting photos of themselves but this is true of many females, some only show close ups of certain body parts that they feel comfortable with. Keep in mind that everyone has there own reasons for showing or not as the case may be

I couldnt be bothered taking pics, i am gorgeous anyway."

I'm confident about my mediocrity and that's good enough for me

C'est moi Boudoir

I'm confident about my mediocrity and that's good enough for me "

Absolutely love both your pics but your avatar has captured your intimacy and it's suggestive, hot, erotic but so beautiful.

Women are the POS on fab lol

C'est moi Boudoir

Apples

Lies... you are both hot

Go on madam b....make a choice...

Who's da prettiest ?

Olliepops "

No problem...apples your butt is ok I suppose

By *etergemmaCouple  over a year ago

South Dublin Area

I'm confident about my mediocrity and that's good enough for me

Absolutely love both your pics but your avatar has captured your intimacy and it's suggestive, hot, erotic but so beautiful. "

i never noticed that we are both holding chains attached to our wives

We have few of Mr horny on ours

My better half is just that, my better half

Apples"

Your joking right

"We have a cpl of pics of myself, but to be honest even when cpls are looking at our profile its always mrs pics that get fabbed which leads us to believe that most of the time its the male half of the cpl doing the perving, or else my pics are crap

Mr crazy "

Ah don't be like that lol...I just hit up a few of your pics mate....Mr Snickers

where ever

ApplesYour joking right "

She's far from hideous, my gorgeous Apples...however she is correct...i am the eye candy...lol

Olliepops

By *ngloirishcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Dundalk

We must be the exception to the rule, we have pics together and the rest are about 50/50.

Now if any single ladies are interested don't be shy

wherever

There are obviously guys who might not feel confident posting photos of themselves but this is true of many females, some only show close ups of certain body parts that they feel comfortable with. Keep in mind that everyone has there own reasons for showing or not as the case may be"

Your pics are amazing I love them. Very nicely taking

For us it's because we are not looking for single women or bisexual males so they don't need to see him...we have face pics of us as a couple which we send to prove we are a genuine couple...

Mrs x

» Add a new message to this topic