FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > David Icke

David Icke

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone going to see him in Dublin in a few weeks?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *werve01Man  over a year ago

Blackrock

I hope to, hes a great man.. expensive tickets and couldnt see on site which venue it is...

yes your right doesnt say the venue. he says some things which seem crazy but i do think he talks a lot of truth.. with some crazy stuff mixed in. The 2 craziest is the reptilians and alsk the fake moon.. but who knows.

did you see buzz aldrin admitting they never landed on the moon. it was only 3 or 4 days ago

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

Won't be going to see him and his theory on the reptiles is a little out there...

However he named & shamed Jimmy Saville almost a year before the mainstream media would

...so respect David

By *ofistimacatedMan  over a year ago

cavan town

I can see this escalating quickly! I think it is ridiculous, dangerous and unhealthy to believe every conspiracy theory that arises. Common sense can debunk a lot if them. However I think it is equally ridiculous to believe they are all untrue. There are so many so called "conspiracy theories" in the past that were proven to be true. In 50 years time how many of today's "conspiracy theories" will be proven to be true?

Loughlinstown

"I can see this escalating quickly! I think it is ridiculous, dangerous and unhealthy to believe every conspiracy theory that arises. Common sense can debunk a lot if them. However I think it is equally ridiculous to believe they are all untrue. There are so many so called "conspiracy theories" in the past that were proven to be true. In 50 years time how many of today's "conspiracy theories" will be proven to be true? "

----------

So which one's are true & which one's have been debunked?

911 was most definately a conspiracy. its a well known military technique. Attack yourself so you can blame the enemy and carry out your agenda

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

"yes your right doesnt say the venue. he says some things which seem crazy but i do think he talks a lot of truth.. with some crazy stuff mixed in. The 2 craziest is the reptilians and alsk the fake moon.. but who knows.

did you see buzz aldrin admitting they never landed on the moon. it was only 3 or 4 days ago"

Hes nearly 90 and his family think he has mental issues with age now

And in that video he is rambling and confused

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

I had no idea who he was so I googled him a while ago. Haha, it's always great to start the day with a good laugh

By *ensualandslow321Man  over a year ago

Tullamore

"Anyone going to see him in Dublin in a few weeks?"

Are you his publicist ? Lol

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

Didn't he once say he was the son of God?

Lucan

"Didn't he once say he was the son of God? "

...and then there's the shape shifting lizard people.

"911 was most definately a conspiracy. its a well known military technique. Attack yourself so you can blame the enemy and carry out your agenda"

By *ensualandslow321Man  over a year ago

Tullamore

Ya know what that means !!!

He is God

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well it worked for Jesus, so why not?

By *hemcicalMan  over a year ago

Lisburn

Hang on, Buzz Aldrin is the son of god?

How'd he only get picked second after Neil Armstrong then? You'd have thought his da would have pulled a few strings for him.

Nepotism ain't what it used to be...

He says all sorts of crazy stuff but we live in a crazy world. If you actually listen to what he says you would see that he is trying to make a difference in the world. Most people laugh at what they dont understand were as im more intruiged and want to know why he thinks the way he does. Its easy to write him off and say hes mental but as someone earlier said he outed jimmy saville years before it came to light.

"Hang on, Buzz Aldrin is the son of god?

How'd he only get picked second after Neil Armstrong then? You'd have thought his da would have pulled a few strings for him.

Nepotism ain't what it used to be... "

No buzz aldrin admitted recently they didnt land om the moon. theres videos on youtube. Icke said he was the son of god but he also said we all are

By *ateniteCouple  over a year ago

Youghal

I'm going to need my tinfoil hat to follow this thread

"Anyone going to see him in Dublin in a few weeks?

Are you his publicist ? Lol"

No i was thinking about going if i can get cheap flights and wanted to see if there was anyone else who finds him interesting who wants to go and suck my dick afterwards... or during..females only though haha

"I'm going to need my tinfoil hat to follow this thread "

And a lobotomy to believe what David ike says

Lucan

"Anyone going to see him in Dublin in a few weeks?

Are you his publicist ? Lol

No i was thinking about going if i can get cheap flights and wanted to see if there was anyone else who finds him interesting who wants to go and suck my dick afterwards... or during..females only though haha"

If you send me the price of the ticket I make up some wacky stories for you thereby saving you the cost of the flight.

By *illbillMan  over a year ago

dublin

Spot on that the royals are alien reptiles

By *igBlondeDommeWoman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"Hang on, Buzz Aldrin is the son of god?

Nepotism ain't what it used to be... "

No that's Buzz Lightyear. Oh hang on... eh... maybe?

By *appyPandaMan  over a year ago

Kilkenny, but Dublin is more fun

The couple sane things he says are also said by Noam Chomsky and I definitely know who I'd prefer to see.

Sad that Chomsky in his extreme old age will die in a world he predicted decades ago.

"The couple sane things he says are also said by Noam Chomsky and I definitely know who I'd prefer to see.

Sad that Chomsky in his extreme old age will die in a world he predicted decades ago."

havent heard of this guy but i will watch some of his videos. Thanks

Loughlinstown

Well guys,

Read this thread a few weeks ago & based on the mixed views decided last minute to go see Mister "Reptilian Shapeshifter"/"Conspiracy Theorist" David Icke himself for entertainment value if nothing else

...and over the course of 5 hours, I have to say he made a great deal of sense

He has a vast knowledge of and can explain quantum physics pragmatically, can cross correlate the various teachings of many ancient books like the bible, koran, etc and explain that through the sheer vastness of the universe, there may be indeed be other lifeforms other than humans

He also claimed that A1 is becoming more and more pervasive in society and that technology surpassing and even replacing human's is a likely reality (this has been backed up by Stephen Hawkings)

Overall, was pleasantly surprised by the guy and instead of watching Eastenders, you could do worse than sit down and watch one or two of his of his choice lecturers as his message is all about waking the f@ck up and participating fully in life, living from your heart and not your head and showing empathy towards others

A good night & glad I went

By *ong riderMan  over a year ago

belfast

Yea..but..the royal family...they are reptiles aren't they? Like no shitting...

Loughlinstown

"Yea..but..the royal family...they are reptiles aren't they? Like no shitting..."

-----------------------

Like no shape-shifting shitting you mean???

In fairness, he didn't claim that last night but he did claim there are numerous bloodlines that run all the way back to ancient Sumeria, among them the royal family as we know today...

Some reliable sources have shown that they are German originally but funnily enough this has yet to be reported in the newspapers

(...Teasing Tim is heard of no more after above post )

By *angero3aMan  over a year ago

swords

did he use to do grandstand on the bbc years ago.

Yes he did

Shit goalkeeper good sports presenter

Loughlinstown

[Removed by poster at 27/08/18 15:04:50]

Loughlinstown

"Shit goalkeeper good sports presenter "

--------------

He said himself in an interview that his nick name was

"Cinderella... because I never made the ball"

If you can't have a good laugh at yourself, you need to!

By *werve01Man  over a year ago

Blackrock

"

Well guys,

Read this thread a few weeks ago & based on the mixed views decided last minute to go see Mister "Reptilian Shapeshifter"/"Conspiracy Theorist" David Icke himself for entertainment value if nothing else

He has a vast knowledge of and can explain quantum physics pragmatically, can cross correlate the various teachings of many ancient books like the bible, koran, etc and explain that through the sheer vastness of the universe, there may be indeed be other lifeforms other than humans

He also claimed that A1 is becoming more and more pervasive in society and that technology surpassing and even replacing human's is a likely reality (this has been backed up by Stephen Hawkings)

Overall, was pleasantly surprised by the guy and instead of watching Eastenders, you could do worse than sit down and watch one or two of his of his choice lecturers as his message is all about waking the f@ck up and participating fully in life, living from your heart and not your head and showing empathy towards others

A good night & glad I went "

Well I'm sorry I missed the lecture in the end. He can occasionally rant but I do agree that a lot of what he says and explains is on point and frighteni gly so at times. Even if a fraction of the more outlandish stuff he discusses is real then the world we are actually living in is terrifyingly different to the nonsense that makes up our lives

By *igertigerCouple (MM)  over a year ago

nr you

"

Well guys,

Well I'm sorry I missed the lecture in the end. He can occasionally rant but I do agree that a lot of what he says and explains is on point and frighteni gly so at times. Even if a fraction of the more outlandish stuff he discusses is real then the world we are actually living in is terrifyingly different to the nonsense that makes up our lives "

I thought he was a complete nut job....

Loughlinstown

"

Well guys,

Well I'm sorry I missed the lecture in the end. He can occasionally rant but I do agree that a lot of what he says and explains is on point and frighteni gly so at times. Even if a fraction of the more outlandish stuff he discusses is real then the world we are actually living in is terrifyingly different to the nonsense that makes up our lives "

------------------------

That's exactly it

He looks at where society is heading as we see the right to free speech being severly curtailed so as "not to offend" the scary advancement of A1, & covert meetings like THE BILDERBERG GROUP etc...

Myself, I DON'T AGREE with everything he says but if you listen to him he has something to say (backed up by scientists, Quamtum physisists, philosophers, etc) so when I see people blindly dismissing him as a nut job, weirdo, etc without expanding on that statement, it makes me wonder if that person has read any of his books or A BOOK for that matter

As David said again and again:

"Don't take my word for it.... Go off and research it yourself" and find out if it's real or false

Overall, he provokes you to think about & question history, religion, the nature of reality & life itself and that can be a very good thing

People will believe anything if you tell them enough times I remember him on the late late in the 90s claiming to be the son of god

Loughlinstown

"People will believe anything if you tell them enough times I remember him on the late late in the 90s claiming to be the son of god "

----------------------

It was actually on THE WOGAN SHOW buddy

"People will believe anything if you tell them enough times I remember him on the late late in the 90s claiming to be the son of god

----------------------

It was actually on THE WOGAN SHOW buddy "

He was on the late late with gay Byrne BUDDY

Loughlinstown

"People will believe anything if you tell them enough times I remember him on the late late in the 90s claiming to be the son of god

----------------------

It was actually on THE WOGAN SHOW buddy

He was on the late late with gay Byrne BUDDY

"

----------------------

Alright, alright!

Saw your post & thought

"Fecker can't tell the difference between Gaybo & Wogan"

So I googled it and you're right...

he was on THE LATE LATE SHOW too

My apologies "buddy" and if you'd like

a slice of this here delicious humble pie