FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > why are single guys here??

why are single guys here??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why are single guys on here, what are most looking for? I'm only here to meet cpls myself, if I want to find a single fem, I go to a club/pub or ring a fuck me friend.

Why do most cpls think single lads are desperate for sex? I'm sure there are many lads on here that have sex with single girls regularly.

I'm only here coz I like MMF not just to find a shag.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *bzguyMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen and shire

well said that man

By *illbillMan  over a year ago

dublin

very ..very true..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well said.

Loads of couples treat single guys like crap on most swingers sites.

Everyone deserves the right to be treated as equal on these sites, and, as a general rule, in life.

Swingings there for everyone to make of it what they will.

Long live the single guys !!!

Be seeing some of yas soon lol.

Abbeys

By *ougarbelfastWoman  over a year ago

belfast

I/We only meet singles guys so without them on sites like this we would never have so much fun. Don't get me wrong not every single guy on a site is suited to every couple or female we all have our preferences.

People say I have a lot of preferences which I do but in all honesty I still manage to meet my kind of guy not only from sites like these but also when I go out with my friends. But having the guys on the sites is helpful as we don't meet couples, much as my husband would like us to. I suppose I am just a greedy cougar LOL

Hello Cougar, its been a long time since ive been on a forum with you lmao :P

By *ougarbelfastWoman  over a year ago

belfast

I know you miss me, and the truth is you have never been anywhere with me I am glad to say. As you know abbeys I am too much of a lady for you LOL

Your too much of a lot of things for me hun, but, i'll be nice for now.. let the single guys have the thread lol xxx

It's much better meeting single guys on here as we prefer to meet bisexual guys on the site here as were if your meeting or should we say picking up a guy up from a club/bar then you don't know him or if he's bisexual etc.

Guys do get a hard time on here but there's quiet a few nice guys on here.

So cum guys lets be having your big cock

Its just the same old story. A few bad apples gives a stereotype to the rest of us. The way i see it, im not on here to prove to a couple or single fem i am worthy of there attention and presence. But i am here for a laugh and if they want to join in the party then happy days. I think too many people take this site too seriously sometimes and things personally. Learn to relax and just have a laugh. Some are so intent on getting a meet or a particular meet that they forget the whole concept of swinging is to be free, experiment and enjoy yourself.

the assholes on this site come in all shapes sizes and sexes, its not exclusive to single guys, nylons x

By *allfungent24Man  over a year ago

city

I find that a lot of couples are sound enough, they will say yes or no to single guys and thats fair enough.

But i think that a few single women here are getting attention from so many men every day that they lose the run of themselves. And manners and respect goes out the window.

We find more couples are complete assholes, rather than any of the singles on this site. xxx

We actually like meeting single guys from this site. But they have to be single. And way too many guys mailing with messages like'wanna fuck' or 'I'm huge, you fancy it?' just a general question. Do guys actually read the profiles or just skip to the pics and then think oh I'd like some of that and send a ridiculous message?

i think thats out of order tbh... theres someone on here for everyone you shouldnt be quick to judge ...ive met fems, couples AND single men ... its people who cheat on there other halves you should be having a rant about

what I find worse than the people who are cheating on their other halves on here are the idiots (couples and single guys) who try to convince your better half to cheat on you with them, we've had more than enough, and are to this point the only people we have actually found the need to block

Problem is that some single guys send off a message to couples with a message hey lets fuck or hey you look hot so is it any wonder that couples get fed up with some guys on the site here.

And yes it's a swingers/sex site

"Why are single guys on here, what are most looking for? I'm only here to meet cpls myself, if I want to find a single fem, I go to a club/pub or ring a fuck me friend.

Why do most cpls think single lads are desperate for sex? I'm sure there are many lads on here that have sex with single girls regularly.

I'm only here coz I like MMF not just to find a shag."

Bad enough people cheating on their other halves but much worst when your on a swingers site, but one word needs to be taught ( Respect )

"what I find worse than the people who are cheating on their other halves on here are the idiots (couples and single guys) who try to convince your better half to cheat on you with them, we've had more than enough, and are to this point the only people we have actually found the need to block"

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm finding out that cpls are worse then most on here.

You read the profile and they want photos before chatting, some even give out about people not having photos and they don't themselves either public or private.

When you do 'meet' their requirements in and mail with the secret words, pics, and trying to open a dialogue. You hear nothing, straight into the delete bin.

At then end of the day I understand that there are knobs out there but if someone has read their profile and meet their requirements surely they deserve a polite reply of some description.

"I'm finding out that cpls are worse then most on here.

You read the profile and they want photos before chatting, some even give out about people not having photos and they don't themselves either public or private.

When you do 'meet' their requirements in and mail with the secret words, pics, and trying to open a dialogue. You hear nothing, straight into the delete bin.

At then end of the day I understand that there are knobs out there but if someone has read their profile and meet their requirements surely they deserve a polite reply of some description."

too true, we always reply usually to say no thanks, because i'm very very picky about single guys but we are always polite about it and make sure to say thanks for the interest, it doesn't cost anything to be polite. but alot of people on this site, single guys single fems and couples all included that are quite rude. even when you do jump through all the hoops

By *abe1200Couple  over a year ago

belfast

Why is no one standing up for couples?Actually i will but i only just got up so let me go and get a drink n will be bck with facts.

"Why is no one standing up for couples?Actually i will but i only just got up so let me go and get a drink n will be bck with facts. "

see post above...

By *abe1200Couple  over a year ago

belfast

"Why is no one standing up for couples?Actually i will but i only just got up so let me go and get a drink n will be bck with facts.

see post above... "

well we r not like that u can cum n meet us op n see 4 ure self.

Is it just me that finds Mistresses post intriguing. She says we should be slow to judge and then without missing a step in the next sentence does just that about attached people meeting.

I do find the moral high ground a windy lonely and cold place full of opinionated folk....

think I want a holiday.....

"Is it just me that finds Mistresses post intriguing. She says we should be slow to judge and then without missing a step in the next sentence does just that about attached people meeting.

I do find the moral high ground a windy lonely and cold place full of opinionated folk...."

No I caught that and choked into me glass of Red but you pipped me to the post as I just this minute logged in

Welcome back Missy lol xxx

why shudnt single guys be on the site as much rite as every 1 else on ere yea ther sum bad single guys out ther but also sum really nice 1s

loving the single guys

TOTALLY... missy......lovely little horn balls

single guys are on here for the same reason as the rest of us i suppose,,,sex,,,its a sex site after all ? auds xx

» Add a new message to this topic