FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > genuine users reply to messages more so then fake users !!

genuine users reply to messages more so then fake users !!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi this is something i've noticed would ppl agree or disagree ? Fake users have a different agenda to ppl who want to meet and chat

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm genuine but I still don't always reply. It depends how much effort he put into the message. If I feel they put some thought into it I will reply, even just to say I'm not interested.

But just because I don't reply to 'your tits are hot' or 'wanna fuck' doesn't mean I'm not genuine

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i understand what you mean about that type of message and i think we may have chatted at one time and out chat did not go down that line which kinda prove my point !!

"I'm genuine but I still don't always reply. It depends how much effort he put into the message. If I feel they put some thought into it I will reply, even just to say I'm not interested.

But just because I don't reply to 'your tits are hot' or 'wanna fuck' doesn't mean I'm not genuine"

seconded! maybe the message sent didn't fit the receivers requirements, maybe they checked the senders profile and had no interest. maybe the message sent was a cut and paste job or a crappy one liner, no reply does not equal fake in any way.

While no reply is annoying especially if you are just making a point or you think you fit the criteria the other person wants I think it's just different for guys .

Single guys rarely get unsolicited emails on here so when we do we of course will respond .

If single men were getting dozens like women in particular get our attitude would be different .

Weve changed our profile to cleary state.. If you are a D**k and cant read, and understand what the profile states, then... we wont be replying to you.

If we can take the time to read the senders profile and look at what therye looking, then, surely from their end, they could take 2 minutes to read ours before sending an email that wont be replied to.

Waste of time all round ffs !!!

What constitutes fake or genuine on here?

We all have different ideas. We all have different wants and likes. We all use the site the way we want

I get very little mail as I use the filters and my profile doesn't be that inviting. If I got ten mails perhaps I would answer one. Perhaps

I'm now going to go cut myself to see if I bleed just to see if I'm a genuine human being

if i get a message and its shit i wont reply and will press delete straight away.

if a message sounds strange then i wont reply either

im genuine and have meets but doesnt mean i will be treated like a cunt on here

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

not another one of these topics

lmao 1234, thres fuck all else to talk about !!!!

"lmao 1234, thres fuck all else to talk about !!!!"

Could talk about us all still waiting for you to get your cock out on cam

lmao, im always gettin my cock out on cam, your just never there to see it, ill get it on cam later for ya missy lmao xxx

cock cams arent that bad but i like to see a body accatached to it

Oh Jesus, no body cams until I lose another few lbs !!! Cock cam for the minute lol.. Ill let all the young trimmed and buff lads do the body cam... for now....

"What constitutes fake or genuine on here?

We all have different ideas. We all have different wants and likes. We all use the site the way we want

I get very little mail as I use the filters and my profile doesn't be that inviting. If I got ten mails perhaps I would answer one. Perhaps

I'm now going to go cut myself to see if I bleed just to see if I'm a genuine human being "

you refer to your profile in your forum reply so I had to check it. I laughed so much, it's brilliant!!

I so agree with men making up their measurements. I admit that I'm large, but how some guys think that an average body includes a beer belly is beyond me. And why do guys lie about their height? I'm not tall, but if I meet the guy for the first time and he's suddenly eye to eye even though in his profile it says he's 1.88m, he just looks so stupid. I call that fake!!

» Add a new message to this topic