FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Investment ??

Investment ??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If you had €50.000 to invest what would u do with it ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I'd invest it in my house and my very own windmill.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Will be enough to buy house in Greece near to the beach.

GOLD!!!!!!!

By *eisurepleasureMan  over a year ago

belfast

Telcoin

A watchtower on doghunters adjoining property

on the hill NordWest of

[Removed by poster at 23/09/18 10:12:32]

on the hill NordWest of

"A watchtower on doghunters adjoining property "

another bird watch fanatic...

"If you had €50.000 to invest what would u do with it ? "

Do you mean 50 quid? You have a . Instead of a , which makes me believe it's only 50

In which case you'd barely be able to invest. I'd put it on a bet or spend it if that's the case

A nice toy out of love honey maybe

By *ensualandslow321Man  over a year ago

Tullamore

A few months in St Barts

By *exmaleMan  over a year ago

centre

bitcoin

There s a Nigerian Prince who says he'll turn it into €2,000,000 in a week...I'd give him a shot at it.

Nike would have been a decent investment immediately after the Colin K announcement. Stock rose to its highest level after soon after.

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

[Removed by poster at 23/09/18 17:44:12]

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"GOLD!!!!!!!"

---------------

Wise man

By *m389Man  over a year ago

Bromley

Tracker funds.

Invest in new floorboards to keep it under

Altcoins.

Home improvements that would be useful for hosting guests, maybe a top of the range jacuzzi.

By *ka ..Agent k ..Man  over a year ago

Tip Hackballscross..Monaghan..

Was going to suggest if it was stg buy euros around the end of October. Hold to mid Feb, you'll make a tidy profit.

By *xplicitMan  over a year ago

donegal

Id hire a really hot open minded model who isnt camera shy and sell her used underwear on a swing website...totally innovative..

We would invest some in the Bio chemical sector, we feel we would like to make a positive impact on the environment while also making a tidy profit, and invest the rest in A.I. technologies, ie: sexbots

Ive being wrecking my brain lately trying to think of what to invest in to make a profit from. Not a huge amount to invest with - between 8-10000 but im struggling to come up with anything.

Has anyone experienced doing this before and have any reccomendations?

Check Reddit r/wallstreetbets for information on this

"Check Reddit r/wallstreetbets for information on this

"

Thanks ill have a look. Have you tried any of them from there?

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Play room with a hot tub adults only

"Play room with a hot tub adults only "

???? the amount of times id have to clean it id end up broke

A lie detector machine

"Will be enough to buy house in Greece near to the beach.

"

Bromley

"Ive being wrecking my brain lately trying to think of what to invest in to make a profit from. Not a huge amount to invest with - between 8-10000 but im struggling to come up with anything.

Has anyone experienced doing this before and have any reccomendations?"

How risk averse are you?

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"A lie detector machine "

Well that's gonna be wasted here on Fab

The safest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it in your pocket.

"Ive being wrecking my brain lately trying to think of what to invest in to make a profit from. Not a huge amount to invest with - between 8-10000 but im struggling to come up with anything.

How risk averse are you?"

At the minute im working in the motor trade and have bought and sold a few cars privately myself through work. Made a nice bit on them but its slowing down this time of year. The money i have made id like to invest in something and hopefully get out for the beginning of january after making a bit. Im unsure what to invest in though as it would be my first time dabbling in something outside of the motor industry

"A lie detector machine

Well that's gonna be wasted here on Fab "

Be funny to see facial expressions though when the lies start beeping

"A lie detector machine

Be funny to see facial expressions though when the lies start beeping "

Its not jeremy kyle i want to invest in

"A lie detector machine

Its not jeremy kyle i want to invest in "

What would u invest in then

How risk averse are you?

At the minute im working in the motor trade and have bought and sold a few cars privately myself through work. Made a nice bit on them but its slowing down this time of year. The money i have made id like to invest in something and hopefully get out for the beginning of january after making a bit. Im unsure what to invest in though as it would be my first time dabbling in something outside of the motor industry"

Not telling you how to spend your money at all. Just in my opinion you seem to be doing very well relatively speaking with using your knowledge in this sector. People are always buying cars. People can get trapped in the thought of stocks being an easy way to make money. Think of your side earner as seasonal. Nothing wrong with sitting on your money for a couple of months until the trade gets busier again. A couple of less than favourable investments and your 8-10k could be gone.

Hope whatever you decide that you earn a few quid off it.

"A lie detector machine

Its not jeremy kyle i want to invest in

What would u invest in then "

Might seem a strange one but thinking of buying a few shares in Galvin Green at the minute. They are making all the clothes for the ryder cup so will soar over the next week. Try sell them then on sunday

How risk averse are you?

At the minute im working in the motor trade and have bought and sold a few cars privately myself through work. Made a nice bit on them but its slowing down this time of year. The money i have made id like to invest in something and hopefully get out for the beginning of january after making a bit. Im unsure what to invest in though as it would be my first time dabbling in something outside of the motor industry

Not telling you how to spend your money at all. Just in my opinion you seem to be doing very well relatively speaking with using your knowledge in this sector. People are always buying cars. People can get trapped in the thought of stocks being an easy way to make money. Think of your side earner as seasonal. Nothing wrong with sitting on your money for a couple of months until the trade gets busier again. A couple of less than favourable investments and your 8-10k could be gone.

Hope whatever you decide that you earn a few quid off it. "

Thanks for the reply, yeah i cant give out to much about what i have been doing so far but this time of year with cars geta very quiet and i was trying to see if anyone here had any experience with something outside of the motor industry that is performing well at the minute. Money ive made so far was hard earned so i dont want to lose it with a few silly moves as you said.

By *herealgringo1Man  over a year ago

belfast

National grid

How risk averse are you?

Thanks for the reply, yeah i cant give out to much about what i have been doing so far but this time of year with cars geta very quiet and i was trying to see if anyone here had any experience with something outside of the motor industry that is performing well at the minute. Money ive made so far was hard earned so i dont want to lose it with a few silly moves as you said.

"

I have experience of the motor industry so can emparhise with the graft and headaches that come with it. Just be careful is all I'm saying. With any investments people suggest ; research.. research.. research.

How risk averse are you?

I have experience of the motor industry so can emparhise with the graft and headaches that come with it. Just be careful is all I'm saying. With any investments people suggest ; research.. research.. research."

It can be a real ball ache at times, customer is always right eh .

Thanks

Marijuana.. Cannabis has been made legal in many states in the US.. Shares in pharma companies dealing with Bob Marley leaf are sky high

"Marijuana.. Cannabis has been made legal in many states in the US.. Shares in pharma companies dealing with Bob Marley leaf are sky high "

enough lads down this way getting caught trying that so i think ill pass on that one

Bromley

How risk averse are you?

"

You really need to be careful. High return comes from taking risk.

I would go see a financial advisor.

"Marijuana.. Cannabis has been made legal in many states in the US.. Shares in pharma companies dealing with Bob Marley leaf are sky high

enough lads down this way getting caught trying that so i think ill pass on that one "

Global spending on legal cannabis is expected to grow 230% to $32 billion in 2020 as compared to $9.5 in 2017, according to Arcview Market Research and BDS Analytics. The research projects a majority of that, nearly $23.4 billion will come from the United States. In context of more states voting in favor of marijuana use legalization and business interest sparking across the board, that definitely would make sense.

"Marijuana.. Cannabis has been made legal in many states in the US.. Shares in pharma companies dealing with Bob Marley leaf are sky high

enough lads down this way getting caught trying that so i think ill pass on that one

Global spending on legal cannabis is expected to grow 230% to $32 billion in 2020 as compared to $9.5 in 2017, according to Arcview Market Research and BDS Analytics. The research projects a majority of that, nearly $23.4 billion will come from the United States. In context of more states voting in favor of marijuana use legalization and business interest sparking across the board, that definitely would make sense.

"

Would be nice to be able get in on that alri, huge % increase. Unfortunatly i dont think id make a great bitch for someone in the showers in mountjoy

How risk averse are you?

You really need to be careful. High return comes from taking risk.

I would go see a financial advisor."

I dont think 10000 would be considered high risk in the likes of stock shares etc. Ill probably not invest in anything and just sit on it until the start of next year. Just thought someone here might of tried something and it workee out and could point me in the right direction

Peace of land and grow firewood. After 3 years comeback, cut the wood and you still have your land to yourself. Dig a pond, grow some fish for yourself and have nice quiet place to barbeque with bitches ...

Not yet, but I'm educating myself using it, some good advice if you can fish it out

Enlarge bigger and bigger penis ahahah

If you are undecided - buy some farming land. Rent/lease it out and earn an income stream from it. It will always be there if you need to cash out and they dont make any more land.

Try linkedfinance.ie

I’d invest in my happiness and live to Thailand for most of the year

» Add a new message to this topic