FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > How are you going to die?

How are you going to die?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know, some might think it a little morbid, but i think the timing to ask the question is right, in between hangovers and Monday morning on the horizon... have you got a hunch about how you will die With a bit of luck death will turn out to be female, then i know shes not going to cum for me In all seriousness, how do you think you will DIE?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Annuerism stroke or heart attack for me...my father and his father went that way. Out like a light

I'll dye like a little wet dog outside at night under the bushes, cold while raining. Alone.

This brings me to another question. Would you feel sorry for a person whos not afraid to day? Or you would be afraid of such person?

" I'll dye like a little wet dog outside at night under the bushes, cold while raining. Alone.

This brings me to another question. Would you feel sorry for a person whos not afraid to day? Or you would be afraid of such person?"

I KNOW ITS DIE NOT DYE, OK

Possibly suicide for me. But hopefully old age in years to come and I manage to fight the depression each time I get it.

"Possibly suicide for me. But hopefully old age in years to come and I manage to fight the depression each time I get it."

Don't worry there's ways of living with the black dog, right mindset and support is all you need

Probably freeze to death when I sleep out for homeless in couple of weeks. I'm such a wuss

Going die working i reckon

I have various chronic crap going on so it just means living with pain every day but won't kill me so my thinking is I will die a long drawn out death when I'm very old. Its one way to be punished for all my badness

Someone above asked about being afraid to die... I'm not particularly scared of myself dying but have a constant fear of losing those around me

"Probably freeze to death when I sleep out for homeless in couple of weeks. I'm such a wuss "

You won't sleep. I did it a few years ago and just sat their wondering how do people actually do it, how do they relax enough to sleep especially women. Most be unreal to find urself in that situation, most look into it again and volunteer to do the sleep out again. Best of luck englishrose

By *m389Man  over a year ago

Bromley

I’d like to die while draining my balls into someone.

"Probably freeze to death when I sleep out for homeless in couple of weeks. I'm such a wuss "

You be grand, just bring a copy of womans way, and your macbook pro

"Possibly suicide for me. But hopefully old age in years to come and I manage to fight the depression each time I get it."

Oh, this thread just got real, i wasnt expecting that..we all have the support to deal with any life crisis that may befall us, if we ask for it. sometimes other peoples pain can put our own circumstances into a different perspective, i hope you continue to be ok

By *ommando4Man  over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

Happy

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

I've always told my family that I've no intention of living to be elderly like my grandparents who both lived to nearly 100 being dependant on some one to take them t9 the toilet and feed them,it was horrific to watch to proud people go that way.

So when I find my senses and body failing me I will be going out in style and prob high as a kite

"Probably freeze to death when I sleep out for homeless in couple of weeks. I'm such a wuss

You won't sleep. I did it a few years ago and just sat their wondering how do people actually do it, how do they relax enough to sleep especially women. Most be unreal to find urself in that situation, most look into it again and volunteer to do the sleep out again. Best of luck englishrose"

Thanks. Yeah I know already I won't kip. Talked a few from work into doing it with me and we've raised quite a bit between us already

I'm working on the theory I'm immortal and since I haven't died yet I have no evidence to suggest I ever will

By *rxmrsCouple  over a year ago

Dublin westmeath galway

When my heart stops

As am old and fat I just going to drop dead one Day.

fair play to you for doing the sleep out ... for you its one night for the homeless its 365 nights ... as a vomunteer with a homeless charity I am conctantly amazed by the rough sleepers & their ability to get on with life

In a car at speed I think..... but seen as I haven’t died yet by wrapping a car around a tree I’m not to sure if I will die

Cancer probably... There's a lot in the family.

Or knocked off my bike, I'm a bit of a mad driver.

[Removed by poster at 23/09/18 20:23:30]

By *ka ..Agent k ..Man  over a year ago

Tip Hackballscross..Monaghan..

" I'll dye like a little wet dog outside at night under the bushes, cold while raining. Alone.

This brings me to another question. Would you feel sorry for a person whos not afraid to day? Or you would be afraid of such person?"

Feel sorry!! Not in the least , you should live every day as it's your last.. you no what, someday you'll be right.

Hope I can die peacefully with my positive attitude to remember for fab times and good ppl in my heart

"[Removed by poster at 23/09/18 20:23:30]"

And is now lying in repose

By *reenfrogoMan  over a year ago

nearby

Like that guy that was asked on the radio where he would liked to be buried.....up to me balls in Bibi Baskin!!

I'll die warm in me bed an old woman surrounded by pics of my life and family after tossing the big blue heart shaped diamond back into the ocean

Probably of this hangover

Under a big blonde hopefully

By *ensualandslow321Man  over a year ago

Tullamore

I'd like to die of a Monday.

By *owdyboy 890Man  over a year ago

Tralee

Going to sort out my wardrobe and a giant spider is going to come out of nowhere and swallow me alive...

I’m going to die like a man. Swallowed by a combine harvester that I was fixing.

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Christopher Walken starred in a film years ago, where they could record memories on tape and other people could play them back and experience the same sensations of the originator. Think it was a John Carpenter movie.

Of course, somebody recorded sex from the guys perspective, with a busty blonde but some guy got the tape and edited it to just the orgasm part in a loop and stuck on the headset and hit play. Needless to say he died but what a way to go, multiple orgasmed to death by dehydrated balls

"I'll die warm in me bed an old woman surrounded by pics of my life and family after tossing the big blue heart shaped diamond back into the ocean "

I luv it

» Add a new message to this topic