FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Going dancing ??

Going dancing ??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he rover returned OP   Woman  over a year ago

xxx

Had some grwat chats and laughs with friends over the last few days about misspent youths in the oasis nightclub in carrick. Right lads how many of you went there or any other dodgy nightclub. Whats your story on a lovely friday night

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ka ..Agent k ..Man  over a year ago

Tip Hackballscross..Monaghan..

More so in the Newmore

Some great Bands there ..or the west on a Sunday afternoon..

xxx

"More so in the Newmore

Some great Bands there ..or the west on a Sunday afternoon.."

Went there a few times but it was mostly about the oasis and the fiddlers ...great times were had

"More so in the Newmore

Went there a few times but it was mostly about the oasis and the fiddlers ...great times were had "

..and yet to be had

See the Oasis is open again , was by it a while back there but would think not like the old days

They used to buds them there from all over the country I think.

xxx

"More so in the Newmore

Went there a few times but it was mostly about the oasis and the fiddlers ...great times were had

..and yet to be had

See the Oasis is open again , was by it a while back there but would think not like the old days

"

We travelled for it...it really was a unique experience. No way it could be run like that again ..sure a 10 year old on a pogo stick could get served

"More so in the Newmore

..and yet to be had

We travelled for it...it really was a unique experience. No way it could be run like that again ..sure a 10 year old on a pogo stick could get served "

I'll probably have a walking stick by the next time I'm in it..

xxx

"More so in the Newmore

..and yet to be had

We travelled for it...it really was a unique experience. No way it could be run like that again ..sure a 10 year old on a pogo stick could get served

I'll probably have a walking stick by the next time I'm in it..

"

Lol ...wont we all

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

ballymac for a laugh, Imperial, fairways and the Rock..

different times

"Had some grwat chats and laughs with friends over the last few days about misspent youths in the oasis nightclub in carrick. Right lads how many of you went there or any other dodgy nightclub. Whats your story on a lovely friday night "
awh the good old oasis many a good nights there

xxx

"Had some grwat chats and laughs with friends over the last few days about misspent youths in the oasis nightclub in carrick. Right lads how many of you went there or any other dodgy nightclub. Whats your story on a lovely friday night awh the good old oasis many a good nights there"

It'd never happen now ...thems was nights out

"Had some grwat chats and laughs with friends over the last few days about misspent youths in the oasis nightclub in carrick. Right lads how many of you went there or any other dodgy nightclub. Whats your story on a lovely friday night awh the good old oasis many a good nights there

It'd never happen now ...thems was nights out "

there having an oasis reunion in same hotel in oct or Nov old skol night

xxx

"Had some grwat chats and laughs with friends over the last few days about misspent youths in the oasis nightclub in carrick. Right lads how many of you went there or any other dodgy nightclub. Whats your story on a lovely friday night awh the good old oasis many a good nights there

It'd never happen now ...thems was nights out there having an oasis reunion in same hotel in oct or Nov old skol night "

Nooooooo way !!!! I've literally hopped around the room....is it fab can i go!!!!

It'd never happen now ...thems was nights out there having an oasis reunion in same hotel in oct or Nov old skol night

Nooooooo way !!!! I've literally hopped around the room....is it fab can i go!!!! "

of course check out the tracys hotel formally the oasis hotel you can buy tickets there ..be a great nights craic

xxx

It'd never happen now ...thems was nights out there having an oasis reunion in same hotel in oct or Nov old skol night

Nooooooo way !!!! I've literally hopped around the room....is it fab can i go!!!! of course check out the tracys hotel formally the oasis hotel you can buy tickets there ..be a great nights craic "

Oh how bloody great would it be

Nooooooo way !!!! I've literally hopped around the room....is it fab can i go!!!! of course check out the tracys hotel formally the oasis hotel you can buy tickets there ..be a great nights craic

Oh how bloody great would it be "

ah be some craic I hope to get going

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

Nooooooo way !!!! I've literally hopped around the room....is it fab can i go!!!! of course check out the tracys hotel formally the oasis hotel you can buy tickets there ..be a great nights craic

Oh how bloody great would it be ah be some craic I hope to get going "

Was oasis earth in a previous incarnation?

I spent a lot of time in Flamingos aka Vortex, also the Beechmount and Ardboyne in Navan

Good times

Oh how bloody great would it be ah be some craic I hope to get going

I spent a lot of time in Flamingos aka Vortex, also the Beechmount and Ardboyne in Navan

Good times

"

was once called enigma aswell if memory serves me right

xxx

Good times

"

The earth was and still is in Drogheda. I only ever knew it as the oasis.. . Had nights in the ardboyne... good times. Remember you'd get a ticket and you'd get food at the end of the night

Man fridays .. the ross and lucianos in Drogheda

Vortex - dear god so many good and bad memories! And also no memories

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Any one remember the TV club

What about Traceys anyone frequent it ??

Omg. And the bus back into town.

Although, with the mile long bar. There was never a queue for a drink

xxx

"Omg. And the bus back into town.

"

Never a que and we were devils for getting drinks bought for us... ohh the scramble for the bus i remember well. The fear you'd get the wrong one

Never a que and we were devils for getting drinks bought for us... ohh the scramble for the bus i remember well. The fear you'd get

the wrong one "

Sure there were only 17 busses.

How could you possibly get the wrong one.

Wait. I think i might know a reason or 2??

By *ocketman99Man  over a year ago

fermanagh

"Had some grwat chats and laughs with friends over the last few days about misspent youths in the oasis nightclub in carrick. Right lads how many of you went there or any other dodgy nightclub. Whats your story on a lovely friday night "

A stag weekend in Carrick, Friday night we lost the stag, apparently he got another bus into town! He woke up in a telephone box in the middle of a building site!! (Verified by taxi driver that picked him up).

Good times

The earth was and still is in Drogheda. I only ever knew it as the oasis.. . Had nights in the ardboyne... good times. Remember you'd get a ticket and you'd get food at the end of the night

Man fridays .. the ross and lucianos in Drogheda "

Man FRIDAYS !! Jesus wept!!

xxx

Never a que and we were devils for getting drinks bought for us... ohh the scramble for the bus i remember well. The fear you'd get

the wrong one

Wait. I think i might know a reason or 2??"

The reason may have been 3 or 4

xxx

"Had some grwat chats and laughs with friends over the last few days about misspent youths in the oasis nightclub in carrick. Right lads how many of you went there or any other dodgy nightclub. Whats your story on a lovely friday night

A stag weekend in Carrick, Friday night we lost the stag, apparently he got another bus into town! He woke up in a telephone box in the middle of a building site!! (Verified by taxi driver that picked him up). "

Now see the wrong bus fear was real

xxx

Good times

Man fridays .. the ross and lucianos in Drogheda

Man FRIDAYS !! Jesus wept!!"

He did... i can still smell it. Great spot.... fusion now and can still have a great night in it

the wrong one

The reason may have been 3 or 4 "

Haha. That could have been it

xxx

the wrong one

Haha. That could have been it "

Ritz btw .... drink of choice in the 90s

the wrong one

Ritz btw .... drink of choice in the 90s "

With ice??

xxx

the wrong one

Ritz btw .... drink of choice in the 90s

With ice??"

Of course

» Add a new message to this topic