FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > women

women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ara44 OP   Woman  over a year ago

city

Now I know I'm gonna get a bit of stick over this ..But feck it ...Why are so many women on here up there own holes thinking there gods gift and sex gods ..Where all here for a bit of fun and banter .I know the majority of men on here absolute fucking ass holes and gob shites. Throwing their toys out of their prams when they don't get what they want no means no simple... Most of the women on here wouldn't get a kick in a horse box on a night out. but there egos are being fed here because all the men want to do is stick their cock in them... anyway send your complaints to my address I don't give a fuck ..rant over ...Have a wonderful Saturday

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Most of the women on here wouldn't get a kick in a horse box on a night out. but there egos are being fed here because all the men want to do is stick their cock in them... "

I find anytime I think I'm actually ok and might have a chance here. Some lovely gent pops in and sorts that.

It seems today I'm a fat cxxt. But hey never said I was skinny

"Now I know I'm gonna get a bit of stick over this ..But feck it ...Why are so many women on here up there own holes thinking there gods gift and sex gods ..Where all here for a bit of fun and banter .I know the majority of men on here absolute fucking ass holes and gob shites. Throwing their toys out of their prams when they don't get what they want no means no simple... Most of the women on here wouldn't get a kick in a horse box on a night out. but there egos are being fed here because all the men want to do is stick their cock in them... anyway send your complaints to my address I don't give a fuck ..rant over ...Have a wonderful Saturday "

[Removed by poster at 29/09/18 12:02:53]

"Now I know I'm gonna get a bit of stick over this ..But feck it ...Why are so many women on here up there own holes thinking there gods gift and sex gods ..Where all here for a bit of fun and banter .I know the majority of men on here absolute fucking ass holes and gob shites. Throwing their toys out of their prams when they don't get what they want no means no simple... Most of the women on here wouldn't get a kick in a horse box on a night out. but there egos are being fed here because all the men want to do is stick their cock in them... anyway send your complaints to my address I don't give a fuck ..rant over ...Have a wonderful Saturday "

I wanted to put a thumbs up to this but when I put in emojiis all I can see is question marks. Anyway. Well said!

"I find anytime I think I'm actually ok and might have a chance here. Some lovely gent pops in and sorts that.

It seems today I'm a fat cxxt. But hey never said I was skinny "

So you completely negate what the other 30 or 40 guys message you, which im sure is much more positive than how a few assholes communicate here..

By *he rover returnedWoman  over a year ago

xxx

"I find anytime I think I'm actually ok and might have a chance here. Some lovely gent pops in and sorts that.

Steph your a beautiful strong woman. Fuck the asses. I behave here as i would in the outside world... im strong and opinionated. I dont think im God's gift but im not a bloody ogre either. Im a normal woman with a strong sense of self.

You lovely dont let small minds get you down xxx

So you completely negate what the other 30 or 40 guys message you, which im sure is much more positive than how a few assholes communicate here.."

No I do reply to all messages I get. And I don't get 30 or 40 a day ever

By *ara44 OP   Woman  over a year ago

city

lads all we want is some sort of respect is that to much to ask ...plus we want sex too..????????

By *ecentguy321Man  over a year ago

nearby

I think you look beautiful steph x

I think you look beautiful steph x"

Thank you x

By *iffaWoman  over a year ago

wherever

What’s the female version of a white knight?

sultry, curvacious and all woman, if that can be taken as a compliment

"What’s the female version of a white knight? "

Is knight not gender neutral? knight-ess?

"lads all we want is some sort of respect is that to much to ask ...plus we want sex too..????????"

I am puzzled on your profile u do not say u want to meet single guys so if u block single guys problem solved whats the point of us single guys messaging u in the first place beats me

Well said

"lads all we want is some sort of respect is that to much to ask ...plus we want sex too..????????"

Respect & sex!!! I can do that

Love it..

You must be in the 1% that do..

FairPlay..

I read a comment in a past forum topic from a woman of a couples profile on Fab who said

“ some women on Fab wouldn’t get a ride in a fairground”

I think? She was pissed off with the ego stroking some females demanded from guys on here.

I thought it was a bit severe, but each to their own I suppose.

I have to commend your honesty and balls for your post!!! That's what most guys want is a woman that's not afraid to be blunt on an issue!!! You'll have my vote anytime !!!

By *igBlondeDommeWoman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere

What do we want....

Respect & sex.....

When do we want it?

NOW...

Sorry OP I couldn't resist. The devil made me do it.

Finally someone that isn't afraid to say what she thinks.

Id agree with you, there is plenty of them here like that but its like anything you also have the nice ones.

I sent a message to a girl the other day, a message i would think of as being very nice. Complimented her pictures, read her profile and told her she sounded like a lovely person. Finished it by saying if im not you type/what your after then no problem just say and ill leave you be to have a nice day

Read=deleted (no reply) i thought well F you then

"Now I know I'm gonna get a bit of stick over this ..But feck it ...Why are so many women on here up there own holes thinking there gods gift and sex gods ..Where all here for a bit of fun and banter .I know the majority of men on here absolute fucking ass holes and gob shites. Throwing their toys out of their prams when they don't get what they want no means no simple... Most of the women on here wouldn't get a kick in a horse box on a night out. but there egos are being fed here because all the men want to do is stick their cock in them... anyway send your complaints to my address I don't give a fuck ..rant over ...Have a wonderful Saturday

Id agree with you, there is plenty of them here like that but its like anything you also have the nice ones.

I sent a message to a girl the other day, a message i would think of as being very nice. Complimented her pictures, read her profile and told her she sounded like a lovely person. Finished it by saying if im not you type/what your after then no problem just say and ill leave you be to have a nice day

Read=deleted (no reply) i thought well F you then "

Its very simple, because you take the time to message someone does not mean that you are owed a reply, and that goes for everyone, girls, guys and couples.. its like getting a letter saying you may be entitled to PPI, if its of interest to you great, if its not you dont have to write to them saying thank you for your letter but no thanks.. yes its frustrating, but its the way it is, big boy/girl pants on and move along

By *un4tooCouple  over a year ago

north cork

By *iver80Man  over a year ago

south side ,

Why on earth would anyone call you that ,why do blokes act like right fools

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

I can do sex

Have sent hundreds of messages to ladies and couples .Im always polite and respectful and on average 99.9% are deleted without reply.So what do I do???.I move on,its there loss.It doesnt take much to say sorry not interested.Yes I know some people dont handle rejection but we arent all the same.

We are all together in here..some woman here are respectful and others bullshitters..same as mens, we have good and bad .so womans roll her dice and see your luck..My rule is simple , you start bullshit me , then you got in my trash bin..or act like a respectful woman..is not sex that we are after .good conversation and chat too..

Happy fabbing

xxx

"We are all together in here..some woman here are respectful and others bullshitters..same as mens, we have good and bad .so womans roll her dice and see your luck..My rule is simple , you start bullshit me , then you got in my trash bin..or act like a respectful woman..is not sex that we are after .good conversation and chat too..

Happy fabbing"

Zitto what a lovely respectful comment ... yet on anither thread you leave unwarranted disrepectful comments .. do we pick and choose our behaviour???

Fat really...did ye tell him to F##K off to specsavers the D##K

Hate it or love it...I am not gonna cry like a pussy..is up to you , I don't beg have lovely Saturday

Steph your a beautiful strong woman. Fuck the asses. I behave here as i would in the outside world... im strong and opinionated. I dont think im God's gift but im not a bloody ogre either. Im a normal woman with a strong sense of self.

You lovely dont let small minds get you down xxx"

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

Usually a man in disguise.

xxx

"Hate it or love it...I am not gonna cry like a pussy..is up to you , I don't beg have lovely Saturday"

Wow... kinda going against your im a good guy rant ... oh well better go cry like a pussy ...lol

I already put in trash bin..see you in another life

"I already put in trash bin..see you in another life"
Now don't upset the ladies or you won't get a ride.

xxx

"I already put in trash bin..see you in another life"

Zito good guys aren't nasty to people they've never spoken to ..it comes off as bad.

You never had me to put me anywhere ... let it go pet

"I already put in trash bin..see you in another life Now don't upset the ladies or you won't get a ride. "

Ride will come with respect women...not like trash one...beside ride coming from my trash bin..I don't need that in my life . Anyway you respect me , I will respect..I am not gonna put myself low down for just to get a ride..I am not desperate...so I don't care

"I already put in trash bin..see you in another life

Zito good guys aren't nasty to people they've never spoken to ..it comes off as bad.

You never had me to put me anywhere ... let it go pet "

There is why I put in my trash bin..I know what is coming next. I let you guess

xxx

"I already put in trash bin..see you in another life

You never had me to put me anywhere ... let it go pet

There is why I put in my trash bin..I know what is coming next. I let you guess"

No i dont care ... zito be nice ffs

I am nice ..go ask whoever meet and see me in real life...but am not gonna take any bullshit from a woman who think she is a super model...you woman have to be nice and respectful towards men if you want the same...don't expect us to be nice when some of you are same as bullshitters mens ...so Life is be nice then I will be nice..that's my theorie...

I am off to watch Chelsea vs Liverpool .come on chelsea

xxx

"I am nice ..go ask whoever meet and see me in real life...but am not gonna take any bullshit from a woman who think she is a super model...you woman have to be nice and respectful towards men if you want the same...don't expect us to be nice when some of you are same as bullshitters mens ...so Life is be nice then I will be nice..that's my theorie..."

I never spoke to you before .. but you started witb an insult. It comes of bad. Dont presume you know me or how i think. Respect my friend is earned not given. Enjoy your match

middle of nowhere

"I am nice ..go ask whoever meet and see me in real life...but am not gonna take any bullshit from a woman who think she is a super model...you woman have to be nice and respectful towards men if you want the same...don't expect us to be nice when some of you are same as bullshitters mens ...so Life is be nice then I will be nice..that's my theorie..."

This is what it's all about. Someone says no or disagrees with you and you take offence. Before you say you haven't..... You have.

That's why threads like these are great. Shows the MEN from the spoilt children.

[Removed by poster at 29/09/18 16:19:49]

I've been called more names on here in a couple of months than I ever did a school . I find it's the younger fellas that tend to act the dick when they are told we are not interested . But I'm sure there is women that are just as bad . PS I'm not a supermodel I'm a short chunky bird

By *ittlePinkUnicornWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"This is what it's all about. Someone says no or disagrees with you and you take offence. Before you say you haven't..... You have.

That's why threads like these are great. Shows the MEN from the spoilt children. "

Fab obviously must be full of George Clooney's and the like. If all the women are so ugly then why do they care if we reply or not?

I will enjoy my match and you enjoy your match ..simple as that...take care super models

Name calling Ffs...the playgrounds full today

Ha haaaaaa...the only cunt was the one that messaged you babe!

You are an amazing lady and a amazing friend, adore spending time with you and when are we lunching next?

Xxxxxxx

Brilliant....well said girl xxx

As a man I think your spot on. I know fine rightly that a high percentage of guys on herequest are clowns and don't know how to chat and behave when mailing.

But a fair few ladies need to take a look at themselves and how the act or react to others on here.

No mater how bad OR GOOD you look a swollen head is never a good look.

"As a man I think your spot on. I know fine rightly that a high percentage of guys on herequest are clowns and don't know how to chat and behave when mailing.

But a fair few ladies need to take a look at themselves and how the act or react to others on here.

No mater how bad OR GOOD you look a swollen head is never a good look. "

That's so true, we have clowns but some womans need to look at themselves before correcting others

xxx

"I will enjoy my match and you enjoy your match ..simple as that...take care super models "

Why do you say that ?? I've never referred to myself with that term. If it means strong, articulate,intelligent woman ..why thank you zito

By *m389Man  over a year ago

Bromley

Some people could do with some angry sex

"I will enjoy my match and you enjoy your match ..simple as that...take care super models

Why do you say that ?? I've never referred to myself with that term. If it means strong, articulate,intelligent woman ..why thank you zito "

Ahahhahah...if that is how you define it..sorry for u

xxx

"I will enjoy my match and you enjoy your match ..simple as that...take care super models

Why do you say that ?? I've never referred to myself with that term. If it means strong, articulate,intelligent woman ..why thank you zito

Ahahhahah...if that is how you define it..sorry for u"

Go watch your football match now

Why do you say that ?? I've never referred to myself with that term. If it means strong, articulate,intelligent woman ..why thank you zito "

Honestly, do you think that all women don't have clowns or you all believe only mens in here, some are clowns...let me open tell you something Honey boo boo...Women are met in here are so respectful and honest but I have encounter some who are just clowns as mens clowns here...so like I said before...roll your dice babe...you will get the jackbot

I agree... don’t get me wrong, any women I’ve met on here have been so lovely but others are so far up themselves it’s not even funny!!

Take care, come on chelsea

xxx

Honestly, do you think that all women don't have clowns or you all believe only mens in here, some are clowns...let me open tell you something Honey boo boo...Women are met in here are so respectful and honest but I have encounter some who are just clowns as mens clowns here...so like I said before...roll your dice babe...you will get the jackbot"

Zito you dont know me ... we never spoken .. how do you know so much about me ???? Maybe you've issues i dont know but the forums not the place to act like this. I wish you no ill will just have a nice day and watch your match.

"I agree... don’t get me wrong, any women I’ve met on here have been so lovely but others are so far up themselves it’s not even funny!!"

Thank you, at least an honest men here.. These woman's need a reality check...we all here to have fun .. if any woman are super model or any men are super model, they wouldn't do this ... So chill out and wait fish's to come and bit ...all you have to do is to pull up your net

The usual crap on here....

Women fuck who they want and choose... some men aren't happy when they get rejected... some men get plenty of pussy,are respectable and don't blow their own trumpets about it...and Some women are stuck up ... isn't that how it is in real life too ... oh yeah...

Honestly, do you think that all women don't have clowns or you all believe only mens in here, some are clowns...let me open tell you something Honey boo boo...Women are met in here are so respectful and honest but I have encounter some who are just clowns as mens clowns here...so like I said before...roll your dice babe...you will get the jackbot

Zito you dont know me ... we never spoken .. how do you know so much about me ???? Maybe you've issues i dont know but the forums not the place to act like this. I wish you no ill will just have a nice day and watch your match. "

I am just answering to your messages...Honey boo boo

Zito you dont know me ... we never spoken .. how do you know so much about me ???? Maybe you've issues i dont know but the forums not the place to act like this. I wish you no ill will just have a nice day and watch your match. "

I say one thing for you rover you certainly know what you're doing. But aventualy people will figure you out they always do.

Zito you dont know me ... we never spoken .. how do you know so much about me ???? Maybe you've issues i dont know but the forums not the place to act like this. I wish you no ill will just have a nice day and watch your match.

I am just answering to your messages...Honey boo boo"

Absolutely disgusting behaviour ...

"The usual crap on here....

Women fuck who they want and choose... some men aren't happy when they get rejected... some men get plenty of pussy,are respectable and don't blow their own trumpets about it...and Some women are stuck up ... isn't that how it is in real life too ... oh yeah...

"

What are you then.

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

"

Red pop over to the vag thread

Red pop over to the vag thread "

You lovely dont let small minds get you down xxx"

X

Absolutely disgusting behaviour ... "

Here comes the cavalery, but honestly the true hurt some people..that's life too...beside I don't use a trumpet...my cock do the job for me

"Now I know I'm gonna get a bit of stick over this ..But feck it ...Why are so many women on here up there own holes thinking there gods gift and sex gods ..Where all here for a bit of fun and banter .I know the majority of men on here absolute fucking ass holes and gob shites. Throwing their toys out of their prams when they don't get what they want no means no simple... Most of the women on here wouldn't get a kick in a horse box on a night out. but their egos are being fed here because all the men want to do is stick their cock in them... anyway send your complaints to my address I don't give a fuck ..rant over ...Have a wonderful Saturday "

I agree there are many woman like this here. That said there are plenty of guys I'm sure are just as bad. Like my friend she got messages saying you need my cock today when she said no kindly she got called all sorts of names which caused her to leave fab. Overall there are to many people that believes there gods gift on all sides.

It seems today I'm a fat cxxt. But hey never said I was skinny Fat really...did ye tell him to F##K off to specsavers the D##K"

Wished him well on his Fab journey and blocked him

Ha haaaaaa...the only cunt was the one that messaged you babe!

You are an amazing lady and a amazing friend, adore spending time with you and when are we lunching next?

Xxxxxxx"

Catch up this week x

"Now I know I'm gonna get a bit of stick over this ..But feck it ...Why are so many women on here up there own holes thinking there gods gift and sex gods ..Where all here for a bit of fun and banter .I know the majority of men on here absolute fucking ass holes and gob shites. Throwing their toys out of their prams when they don't get what they want no means no simple... Most of the women on here wouldn't get a kick in a horse box on a night out. but their egos are being fed here because all the men want to do is stick their cock in them... anyway send your complaints to my address I don't give a fuck ..rant over ...Have a wonderful Saturday

I agree there are many woman like this here. That said there are plenty of guys I'm sure are just as bad. Like my friend she got messages saying you need my cock today when she said no kindly she got called all sorts of names which caused her to leave fab. Overall there are to many people that believes there gods gift on all sides. "

That's what am talking about. Thank you... They just need to stop pretending to be Kardashian and George Clooney...just be yourself and don't let anyone to change you

By *-ManMan  over a year ago

Kark

Fab +sex +keyboard warriors +egos +desperation +loneliness +entitlement +judgement = All the bad things about this thread

By *mashandDash7785Couple  over a year ago

Scarborough

Fucking hell we are a population 7.442 billion there's enough cock and pussy out there for everybody to enjoy so why people have to get snooty or aggressive if rejected is beyond me. Chin up and move on there's always some one out there for you may just take a while to find them A&J x

Game on ,come on Chelsea

xxx

Thanks red appreciate that xx

middle of nowhere

Ahh Red he doesn't know any better. He thinks by being a dick it will make his bigger.

middle of nowhere

Thanks red appreciate that xx"

Rover.... Take no need. We're ALL laughing at him . Oh and taking notes.

Rover.... Take no need. We're ALL laughing at him . Oh and taking notes."

Why are you laughing at him.

xxx

Im glad .. true colours been shown as they say

By *oxer22Man  over a year ago

limerick

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

Rover.... Take no need. We're ALL laughing at him . Oh and taking notes. Why are you laughing at him. "

Laughing at a few on this thread. Bless.

I would rather women show their true colours as then I can put them on the block list and move on and not waste time on them.

As soon as I see a profile of I don't do this, I don't do that I am off as they are just hard work.

Plenty more fish and all that!

Rover.... Take no need. We're ALL laughing at him . Oh and taking notes. Why are you laughing at him.

Laughing at a few on this thread. Bless."

Get outta that garden.

By *ibble74Man  over a year ago

newtownabbey

I think there's a lot of people like that on here.

Well put

Ahahaha taking notes...you are in my trash bin too... I don't care taking notes...these womans are use to get mens in here begging them for a ride..but for me they are in my block list...a ride from them I would rather die

All like the famous Honey Boo Boo...but the real Honey Boo Boo is gorgeous now...that's a super model now. Ahahah

xxx

Ahahaha taking notes...you are in my trash bin too... I don't care taking notes...these womans are use to get mens in here begging them for a ride..but for me they are in my block list...a ride from them I would rather die

All like the famous Honey Boo Boo...but the real Honey Boo Boo is gorgeous now...that's a super model now. Ahahah"

Omg shes a child ... you need to stop

middle of nowhere

Rover.... Take no need. We're ALL laughing at him . Oh and taking notes. Why are you laughing at him. "

Because I can. Laughing at you too btw.

middle of nowhere

All like the famous Honey Boo Boo...but the real Honey Boo Boo is gorgeous now...that's a super model now. Ahahah"

You do realise thats a child your referring to???

Rover.... Take no need. We're ALL laughing at him . Oh and taking notes. Why are you laughing at him.

Because I can. Laughing at you too btw."

Im hurt by that. I will ask my friends what should I do about it.

middle of nowhere

Because I can. Laughing at you too btw. Im hurt by that. I will ask my friends what should I do about it. "

That won't take long

Because I can. Laughing at you too btw. Im hurt by that. I will ask my friends what should I do about it.

That won't take long"

Are you trying to say I don't have many friends.

middle of nowhere

Because I can. Laughing at you too btw. Im hurt by that. I will ask my friends what should I do about it.

That won't take long Are you trying to say I don't have many friends. "

Nope. Just heard you were very quick.

That won't take long Are you trying to say I don't have many friends.

Nope. Just heard you were very quick."

Your pulling my leg.

By *-ManMan  over a year ago

Kark

Nope. Just heard you were very quick. Your pulling my leg. "

Not your middle leg tho!

By *ipmannMan  over a year ago

Cahir

First I would not agree that you are either fat or a cunt and for someone to think that let alone say it is ignorance of the highest order.

Next a fat cunt is more useful than a useless prick..

Ignore and enjoy

Nope. Just heard you were very quick. Your pulling my leg.

Not your middle leg tho! "

Im very particular about who I let pull my middle leg.