FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Just wondering.......

Just wondering.......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eductively_Sweet OP   Woman  over a year ago

wexford

What ppl here prefer outside their own meets. Is it the fun atmosphere of " networking" at meet & greets of a large group where it's mostly social... Or a private social & play party full of debauchery with a smaller group where it's pretty much guaranteed most will play...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've only been to socials and it's just like a normal night out for me. Made some great friends unfortunately not "networked" or got any potential meets from them.

The idea of private parties sound cool but wouldn't go as known my luck I'd b left in the corner alone.

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"What ppl here prefer outside their own meets. Is it the fun atmosphere of " networking" at meet & greets of a large group where it's mostly social... Or a private social & play party full of debauchery with a smaller group where it's pretty much guaranteed most will play...

"

Both work - depends on the dynamics of the people present

Just an odd social with a few friends to meet find other like minded people. Party wouldn't interest me much as I like to get to know who I'll meet. Meeting and playing at a party seems a bit too much like just meeting random people for sex.

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

Private party as the choice to play is there if desired...we also like clubs for the same reason...

otherside of nowhere

"Just an odd social with a few friends to meet find other like minded people. Party wouldn't interest me much as I like to get to know who I'll meet. Meeting and playing at a party seems a bit too much like just meeting random people for sex."

Even if you don't want to play at a party its a great opportunity to meet new ppl that you can continue to chat with..there is never any pressure to play

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"Just an odd social with a few friends to meet find other like minded people. Party wouldn't interest me much as I like to get to know who I'll meet. Meeting and playing at a party seems a bit too much like just meeting random people for sex."

Hello?

It's a "swinging" site !!

Maybe try Plenty of Fish ??

otherside of nowhere

"Just an odd social with a few friends to meet find other like minded people. Party wouldn't interest me much as I like to get to know who I'll meet. Meeting and playing at a party seems a bit too much like just meeting random people for sex.

Hello?

Maybe try Plenty of Fish ??"

Lol...

By *iffaWoman  over a year ago

wherever

I would prefer private smaller social and play party if I’m honest even over one on one meets

"I would prefer private smaller social and play party if I’m honest even over one on one meets "

Agreed I've sorta come to this stage myself .... I like my one on ones but my preference is for play parties and social events

otherside of nowhere

"I would prefer private smaller social and play party if I’m honest even over one on one meets "

Same here one in one meets can be tricky

By *kblueeyesCouple  over a year ago

kilkenny

One to one meets and some social meets

By *atts n titsCouple  over a year ago

everywhere

"I've only been to socials and it's just like a normal night out for me. Made some great friends unfortunately not "networked" or got any potential meets from them.

The idea of private parties sound cool but wouldn't go as known my luck I'd b left in the corner alone. "

same last one picked

wexford

"I would prefer private smaller social and play party if I’m honest even over one on one meets

Agreed I've sorta come to this stage myself .... I like my one on ones but my preference is for play parties and social events "

I enjoy them all too but I reckon a play party just tips for me

Private play party, i dont have much time for the drawn out selection process.

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

Cork and surrounding areas

"Just an odd social with a few friends to meet find other like minded people. Party wouldn't interest me much as I like to get to know who I'll meet. Meeting and playing at a party seems a bit too much like just meeting random people for sex.

Hello?

ha ha just what i was thonking lol thought i was facebook there for a min

mrs crazy

"I've only been to socials and it's just like a normal night out for me. Made some great friends unfortunately not "networked" or got any potential meets from them.

The idea of private parties sound cool but wouldn't go as known my luck I'd b left in the corner alone. same last one picked "

Well I've been to 5 socials and not chatted up at any so not taking a chance at a party

By *eankaren88Couple  over a year ago

By the sea

The idea of private parties sound cool but wouldn't go as known my luck I'd b left in the corner alone. same last one picked

Well I've been to 5 socials and not chatted up at any so not taking a chance at a party "

If you came to our private social party you would get in the hot tub and you won't be left alone by any means

Hello?

Some people are quite careful with whom they play with others obviously arent and think it's funny that some are careful. That's the way I prefer my use if fab. I've never called my self a swinger. Fab is a sex site and used as such by most. Can be unfriendly to by people who laugh and mock those who may use it differently to themselves.... And you've just exposed the main reason why I and many other would be careful with whom we meet. I've found couples to be the most off putting on fab which is disheartening for a 'swing' site. I also prefer repeat meets so like to arrange my own when I'm free to meet. IMO they tend to be much more satisfying and much less likely to be disappointed. I've yet to be disappointed with a meet so it does work for me this way. The other reason is I don't live for fab so my meet times are important that they are good.

The idea of private parties sound cool but wouldn't go as known my luck I'd b left in the corner alone. same last one picked

Well I've been to 5 socials and not chatted up at any so not taking a chance at a party

If you came to our private social party you would get in the hot tub and you won't be left alone by any means "

Thanks it seems we have been at 2 socials too

Pref meet and play ,not really interested in friends but that’s me pee,Dee prefs a social.

By *eankaren88Couple  over a year ago

By the sea

If you came to our private social party you would get in the hot tub and you won't be left alone by any means

Thanks it seems we have been at 2 socials too"

Yes. But never chatted. That we know of anyway

By *aughtyTippcplCouple  over a year ago

Nearby

We enjoy the M&G's we love the atmosphere

We gave the private party a try once, it wasn't for us

Tina

I have being to a few social. Great chatting with like minded adults. Super fun.

Still chat with some of the people and have party with them too.

Well I've been to 5 socials and not chatted up at any so not taking a chance at a party "

Did you chat anyone up though? You've to take what you this is 2018 like

Did you chat anyone up though? You've to take what you this is 2018 like "

Well let's see after the last time i tried and was basically looked up and down and laughed into my face nope I didn't.

Well let's see after the last time i tried and was basically looked up and down and laughed into my face nope I didn't. "

Approaching the wrongly type of people yikes

Well let's see after the last time i tried and was basically looked up and down and laughed into my face nope I didn't.

Approaching the wrongly type of people yikes"

What is the rightly type of people at a social lim, the vibes we give off usually dictate the appropriate response

Approaching the wrongly type of people yikes"

And how do I spot them? Im an open person and I will chat to anyone. I'm the one on a night out that lads come talk to so they can chat to my friends.

The socials are good but I'm not confident and I'm never going to be the one that makes the first move because anytime I have tried I have been rejected. And I mean everytime i have tried.

And how do I spot them? Im an open person and I will chat to anyone. I'm the one on a night out that lads come talk to so they can chat to my friends.

The socials are good but I'm not confident and I'm never going to be the one that makes the first move because anytime I have tried I have been rejected. And I mean everytime i have tried. "

That's horrible.... Not nice at all

By *iffaWoman  over a year ago

wherever

The socials are good but I'm not confident and I'm never going to be the one that makes the first move because anytime I have tried I have been rejected. And I mean everytime i have tried.

That's horrible.... Not nice at all"

Yea I agree some people are twats there is no need to be cruel

"

Yea I agree some people are twats there is no need to be cruel "

Guess they can't all be sound like us

The socials are good but I'm not confident and I'm never going to be the one that makes the first move because anytime I have tried I have been rejected. And I mean everytime i have tried. "

May i ask what it is your looking for at these socials, clubs..my unfiltered response is strong tonight.. you seem to blame everyone else but yourself

May i ask what it is your looking for at these socials, clubs..my unfiltered response is strong tonight.. you seem to blame everyone else but yourself "

I have gone to have a laugh and enjoy myself and I have. Got up and danced. And I'm not blaming anyone but myself. I won't put myself out there have tried it hasn't worked. The original post was which people prefer. The socials suit me as their is no expectations other than having a night out while at least for me

Not been to a club.

"

What is the rightly type of people at a social lim, the vibes we give off usually dictate the appropriate response "

Apologies for my typo but I do think like you said we can pick up on subtle vibes about people and respond accordingly.

So the people that are nasty must be the wrong time of people, people need to rely on their gut more

"

What is the rightly type of people at a social lim, the vibes we give off usually dictate the appropriate response

Apologies for my typo but I do think like you said we can pick up on subtle vibes about people and respond accordingly.

So the people that are nasty must be the wrong time of people, people need to rely on their gut more"

If I keep relying on my gut I'll never leave the house lol

May i ask what it is your looking for at these socials, clubs..my unfiltered response is strong tonight.. you seem to blame everyone else but yourself

I have gone to have a laugh and enjoy myself and I have. Got up and danced. And I'm not blaming anyone but myself. I won't put myself out there have tried it hasn't worked. The original post was which people prefer. The socials suit me as their is no expectations other than having a night out while at least for me

Not been to a club. "

Im just wondering, and with all due respect your entitled to seek your own level of enjoyment and satisfaction, i have seen a number of your posts, and to be honest they come across as if your completely lost on a sex site.. by all means enjoy the expression you seek and whatever attention comes from that...im just at a loss as to why you put yourself under the inevitable pressure that comes from this site...

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Old bog road

I've done the club scene, and the big parties, now I prefer one on one, or two. It's easier to get to know people, and I aim for repeat meets, it's always better fun.

i would prefer a small group over a large meet & greet.

what is helpful is a kik or whatsapp group where those going can chat ... helps break the ice ... i never go with expectations & i also try say hello to everyone there.

yes going by yourself is scary but then so is a 1 on 1 meet ... but there is comfort in numbers at a social ... & if you go you have a good nite out & can put faces to the boob & dick photos

Not been to a club.

Im just wondering, and with all due respect your entitled to seek your own level of enjoyment and satisfaction, i have seen a number of your posts, and to be honest they come across as if your completely lost on a sex site.. by all means enjoy the expression you seek and whatever attention comes from that...im just at a loss as to why you put yourself under the inevitable pressure that comes from this site..."

Don't think there's any pressure here. And I have made some great friends and maybe I am lost here but that's for me to figure out.

Not been to a club.

Im just wondering, and with all due respect your entitled to seek your own level of enjoyment and satisfaction, i have seen a number of your posts, and to be honest they come across as if your completely lost on a sex site.. by all means enjoy the expression you seek and whatever attention comes from that...im just at a loss as to why you put yourself under the inevitable pressure that comes from this site...

Don't think there's any pressure here. And I have made some great friends and maybe I am lost here but that's for me to figure out. "

Of course it is, and be weary of anyone offering to help you figure that out, no more than me, your not a victim of circumstance

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I've never been to a social and I don't think I'll ever go there. The spare time I have, I'd like to have fun. So it's very small parties for me and one on ones. I like my one on ones with a bit of frills - not all the time - but I really do appreciate them. And for those who think it's more dating, it's not cos I'm not looking for a relationship at all but I like sex with some extras and style.

"I've never been to a social and I don't think I'll ever go there. The spare time I have, I'd like to have fun. So it's very small parties for me and one on ones. I like my one on ones with a bit of frills - not all the time - but I really do appreciate them. And for those who think it's more dating, it's not cos I'm not looking for a relationship at all but I like sex with some extras and style. "

Well let's see after the last time i tried and was basically looked up and down and laughed into my face nope I didn't. "

That was my first experience too and it was couples that looked at me like that. That's why I said earlier I went again with a few friends just to meet some similar people. Noticed again it was two couples in this post that did the similar thing and made jokes about it not being fb but swinging. Hense why I never meet with couples only single ladies. Think some couples give alot of good ones a bad name. Probably same as some single guys give a lot of the good ones a bad name.

By *ocforuMan  over a year ago

Cork City

The idea of private parties sound cool but wouldn't go as known my luck I'd b left in the corner alone. "

know one puts baby in the corner

"What ppl here prefer outside their own meets. Is it the fun atmosphere of " networking" at meet & greets of a large group where it's mostly social... Or a private social & play party full of debauchery with a smaller group where it's pretty much guaranteed most will play...

"

I haven't had the opportunity to attend any small private social and play parties yet but I consider it to be one of my ultimate goals on this site.

In the meantime however I will enjoy attending the clubs, socials and one on one meets as much as possible. Make the most of what I can.

If you came to our private social party you would get in the hot tub and you won't be left alone by any means "

Pray tell guys lol...mullingar really isn't that far away

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

Hello?

And there's that attitude that makes it so hard for singles and puts us off meeting couples or going to parties. That sense of entitlement that just because you're on the site or present at a party you must have sex with anyone who wants to. We are here to enjoy ourselves as much as anyone, and on our own terms, not yours. Why is it so wrong for someone to only want to play with someone they fancy???

By *londie8399Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

we like socials and club nights havent had much luck on 1to 1 meets

otherside of nowhere

Hello?

And there's that attitude that makes it so hard for singles and puts us off meeting couples or going to parties. That sense of entitlement that just because you're on the site or present at a party you must have sex with anyone who wants to. We are here to enjoy ourselves as much as anyone, and on our own terms, not yours. Why is it so wrong for someone to only want to play with someone they fancy??? "

We have been in this lifestyle a long time and i can honestly say i have never felt under pressure to engage sexually with anyone at a party...its a bit insulting to suggest that couples at parties will have sex with people they are not attracted to just to have sex....when in fact the opposite is true...because when you have a full time partner your having sex whenever you want..your not excatly gagging for it

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Hello?

And there's that attitude that makes it so hard for singles and puts us off meeting couples or going to parties. That sense of entitlement that just because you're on the site or present at a party you must have sex with anyone who wants to. We are here to enjoy ourselves as much as anyone, and on our own terms, not yours. Why is it so wrong for someone to only want to play with someone they fancy???

We have been in this lifestyle a long time and i can honestly say i have never felt under pressure to engage sexually with anyone at a party...its a bit insulting to suggest that couples at parties will have sex with people they are not attracted to just to have sex....when in fact the opposite is true...because when you have a full time partner your having sex whenever you want..your not excatly gagging for it "

Well feck... All my hopes dashed in one fell swoop!

[Removed by poster at 20/10/18 11:18:37]

Hello?

And there's that attitude that makes it so hard for singles and puts us off meeting couples or going to parties. That sense of entitlement that just because you're on the site or present at a party you must have sex with anyone who wants to. We are here to enjoy ourselves as much as anyone, and on our own terms, not yours. Why is it so wrong for someone to only want to play with someone they fancy??? "

Ana here ... that's what puts me off some parties when you hear of dress down bells ringing and a parade of ladies for the men to take a pick ... that sense of entitlement ... not for us ... quality beats quantity every time ...

By *ookwhoitishaMan  over a year ago

Border Town

One on one meets

Hello?

Ana here ... that's what puts me off some parties when you hear of dress down bells ringing and a parade of ladies for the men to take a pick ... that sense of entitlement ... not for us ... quality beats quantity every time ... "

That actually sounds fairly impersonal and not as appealing as to what I had in mind.

I was under the assumption that the private play parties would be more a gathering of people who would mainly know each other well enough with the focus on fun and enjoying themselves to the max. Maybe I'm naive still.

I've been on Plenty of Fish. As a married guy. Whatever works and whatever people feel comfortable with.

your imagination

Hello?

We have been in this lifestyle a long time and i can honestly say i have never felt under pressure to engage sexually with anyone at a party...its a bit insulting to suggest that couples at parties will have sex with people they are not attracted to just to have sex....when in fact the opposite is true...because when you have a full time partner your having sex whenever you want..your not excatly gagging for it "

My comment doesn't suggest that. I was simply pointing out that when one person commented that they prefer to establish a connection with someone over going to a party, they got pounced on by couples telling them to go to PoF or Facebook. The OP simply asked what people preferred, and this person's preference was instantly ridiculed for not conforming with other people's expectations. Its not the first time I've encountered this type of intolerance. Can we not all just accept that as individuals we will have our preferences and be allowed to enjoy our sexuality on our own terms? Is there not room for everyone to be comfortable here?

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"

Ana here ... that's what puts me off some parties when you hear of dress down bells ringing and a parade of ladies for the men to take a pick ... that sense of entitlement ... not for us ... quality beats quantity every time ... "

Where was that party?

For research and protest purposes obviously

otherside of nowhere

Hello?

Ana here ... that's what puts me off some parties when you hear of dress down bells ringing and a parade of ladies for the men to take a pick ... that sense of entitlement ... not for us ... quality beats quantity every time ...

That actually sounds fairly impersonal and not as appealing as to what I had in mind.

I was under the assumption that the private play parties would be more a gathering of people who would mainly know each other well enough with the focus on fun and enjoying themselves to the max. Maybe I'm naive still. "

Thats exactly our experience....have no idea where these other ideas are coming from....maybe we have just been very lucky with our hosts....but you know we're all adults and have the choice to do just what we want and with who we want...

I think people are allowed use the site in whatever way the want unfortunately I see this element creeping in lately over the past few years that is slowly pushing away from the core of what the site is for, it's first and foremost a site for swingers is it or is it not? By definition of a swinger there's certain practices etc.. that are engaged in. Use the site how you want but can we all stop whinging and bitching about it?

"

Where was that party?

For research and protest purposes obviously "

Well it was not mine u attended no dress down bell only ladys that did that went off and did it themselves play area is away from house so nobody under any pressure to play with anybody respect for everybody

Hello?

We have been in this lifestyle a long time and i can honestly say i have never felt under pressure to engage sexually with anyone at a party...its a bit insulting to suggest that couples at parties will have sex with people they are not attracted to just to have sex....when in fact the opposite is true...because when you have a full time partner your having sex whenever you want..your not excatly gagging for it

My comment doesn't suggest that. I was simply pointing out that when one person commented that they prefer to establish a connection with someone over going to a party, they got pounced on by couples telling them to go to PoF or Facebook. The OP simply asked what people preferred, and this person's preference was instantly ridiculed for not conforming with other people's expectations. Its not the first time I've encountered this type of intolerance. Can we not all just accept that as individuals we will have our preferences and be allowed to enjoy our sexuality on our own terms? Is there not room for everyone to be comfortable here? "

Well said!!!

otherside of nowhere

Hello?

My comment doesn't suggest that. I was simply pointing out that when one person commented that they prefer to establish a connection with someone over going to a party, they got pounced on by couples telling them to go to PoF or Facebook. The OP simply asked what people preferred, and this person's preference was instantly ridiculed for not conforming with other people's expectations. Its not the first time I've encountered this type of intolerance. Can we not all just accept that as individuals we will have our preferences and be allowed to enjoy our sexuality on our own terms? Is there not room for everyone to be comfortable here? "

I feel your comment did...but we will have to agree to differ....

otherside of nowhere

Hello?

Well feck... All my hopes dashed in one fell swoop! "

Well trust you michael lol

Hello?

Lol..."

Glad you also thought it funny. For what it's worth I'd say it this sort of attitude of couples that distances singles and makes one aspect of swinging so unattractive so some and keeps on knocking the confidence of some to venture back in like myself and a few others on this post. It's very sad tbh. A smugness that distasteful isn't something one wants to encounter at a place one should feel relaxed and non threatening. I noted a comment earlier about small parties are a place where everyone are friends and know each other well. That is good as it provide what I refered to previously but what puts me off even more is if thats the attitude would be much the same as you're all friends and then it wouldn't be such a 'safe' place for someone who has had bad experiences before and had their confidence knocked.

your imagination

Hello?

My comment doesn't suggest that. I was simply pointing out that when one person commented that they prefer to establish a connection with someone over going to a party, they got pounced on by couples telling them to go to PoF or Facebook. The OP simply asked what people preferred, and this person's preference was instantly ridiculed for not conforming with other people's expectations. Its not the first time I've encountered this type of intolerance. Can we not all just accept that as individuals we will have our preferences and be allowed to enjoy our sexuality on our own terms? Is there not room for everyone to be comfortable here?

I feel your comment did...but we will have to agree to differ...."

That implication was made in previous comments to mine, and I addressed my reply as such. When the poster said they preferred to get to know someone and that meeting someone at a party seemed a bit too much like meeting randomly for sex, the instant reply was a direction to join PoF, as if meeting randomly for sex was absolutely the only thing anyone should be here for. Others then agreed with or reinforced this viewpoint.

To answer the OP's actual question, my preferences have changed and evolved over the years, some due to good experiences and some down to bad experiences and lessons hard learned. Currently I prefer attending (or hosting) smaller, quieter social events where I have the time and comfort to talk to everyone rather than shouting a brief hello across a crowded, noisy room. If I connect with someone I'll keep in touch and arrange to meet up again. I still attend larger gatherings (100+) in the UK, but their format is different to ours and its easier to chat with people (maybe I'm just getting old lol). Not that I'm averse to shits and giggles (as anyone who has met me can confirm), but at the end of the day I'm a woman who's sexual interest in someone is more likely to be stimulated by intelligent, articulate conversation than purely on aesthetics, and that can be quite difficult to establish in a very noisy setting.

My preferences may change again in the future, but for now, this is me

wexford

"

Where was that party?

Well it was not mine u attended no dress down bell only ladys that did that went off and did it themselves play area is away from house so nobody under any pressure to play with anybody respect for everybody"

Really James really have you forgotten it was one of your rules at your first party and you even wanted a bell.. I remember some of us ladies given you a flat out not.. and you mentioned it a few times on the night.

"

Where was that party?

Well it was not mine u attended no dress down bell only ladys that did that went off and did it themselves play area is away from house so nobody under any pressure to play with anybody respect for everybody

Really James really have you forgotten it was one of your rules at your first party and you even wanted a bell.. I remember some of us ladies given you a flat out not.. and you mentioned it a few times on the night. "

Nope never had a rule about dress down but i did think iu would reply lol waiting for another lady now to reply lol there us 50 fabbers out there will say my partys were totally with respect and without pressure to do anything

wexford

[Removed by poster at 20/10/18 13:52:29]

wexford

"

Where was that party?

Really James really have you forgotten it was one of your rules at your first party and you even wanted a bell.. I remember some of us ladies given you a flat out not.. and you mentioned it a few times on the night.

Nope never had a rule about dress down but i did think iu would reply lol waiting for another lady now to reply lol there us 50 fabbers out there will say my partys were totally with respect and without pressure to do anything "

Only commented on what you said and we both know it was discussed James for your party you did WANT it that was my only point I made on parties. I never mentioned respect or pressure or do I intend to. The only reason I bothered to reply in the first place was because it was my thread and I'm a say it as I see it..

"

Where was that party?

Nope never had a rule about dress down but i did think iu would reply lol waiting for another lady now to reply lol there us 50 fabbers out there will say my partys were totally with respect and without pressure to do anything

Only commented on what you said and we both know it was discussed James for your party you did WANT jt that was my only point I made on parties. I never mentioned respect or pressure or do I indeed to. The only reason I bothered to reply in the first place was because it was my thread and I'm a say it as I see it.. "

And i am saying i never had a bell or dress down so as not to put pressure on anybody that came to my partys o a woman scorned lol

wexford

Hello?

That implication was made in previous comments to mine, and I addressed my reply as such. When the poster said they preferred to get to know someone and that meeting someone at a party seemed a bit too much like meeting randomly for sex, the instant reply was a direction to join PoF, as if meeting randomly for sex was absolutely the only thing anyone should be here for. Others then agreed with or reinforced this viewpoint.

To answer the OP's actual question, my preferences have changed and evolved over the years, some due to good experiences and some down to bad experiences and lessons hard learned. Currently I prefer attending (or hosting) smaller, quieter social events where I have the time and comfort to talk to everyone rather than shouting a brief hello across a crowded, noisy room. If I connect with someone I'll keep in touch and arrange to meet up again. I still attend larger gatherings (100+) in the UK, but their format is different to ours and its easier to chat with people (maybe I'm just getting old lol). Not that I'm averse to shits and giggles (as anyone who has met me can confirm), but at the end of the day I'm a woman who's sexual interest in someone is more likely to be stimulated by intelligent, articulate conversation than purely on aesthetics, and that can be quite difficult to establish in a very noisy setting.

My preferences may change again in the future, but for now, this is me "

I seem to be leaning towards the social & Parties too lately.. It's been a while since I've had a one on one meet altho that's about to change tis a long winter....

"

o a woman scorned lol "

Oh are you saying sweets is scorned

otherside of nowhere

Hello?

My preferences may change again in the future, but for now, this is me "

Like i already said we will have to agree to differ.....its nice that you are enjoying this lifestyle as are we.....

otherside of nowhere

Hello?

Lol...

Glad you also thought it funny. For what it's worth I'd say it this sort of attitude of couples that distances singles and makes one aspect of swinging so unattractive so some and keeps on knocking the confidence of some to venture back in like myself and a few others on this post. It's very sad tbh. A smugness that distasteful isn't something one wants to encounter at a place one should feel relaxed and non threatening. I noted a comment earlier about small parties are a place where everyone are friends and know each other well. That is good as it provide what I refered to previously but what puts me off even more is if thats the attitude would be much the same as you're all friends and then it wouldn't be such a 'safe' place for someone who has had bad experiences before and had their confidence knocked. "

As you don't know me you have no idea as to my personality....iam sorry if you have had bad experiences in this lifestyle that has knocked your confidence....

Hello?

Lol...

Glad you also thought it funny. For what it's worth I'd say it this sort of attitude of couples that distances singles and makes one aspect of swinging so unattractive so some and keeps on knocking the confidence of some to venture back in like myself and a few others on this post. It's very sad tbh. A smugness that distasteful isn't something one wants to encounter at a place one should feel relaxed and non threatening. I noted a comment earlier about small parties are a place where everyone are friends and know each other well. That is good as it provide what I refered to previously but what puts me off even more is if thats the attitude would be much the same as you're all friends and then it wouldn't be such a 'safe' place for someone who has had bad experiences before and had their confidence knocked.

As you don't know me you have no idea as to my personality....iam sorry if you have had bad experiences in this lifestyle that has knocked your confidence...."

I don't recall saying my confidence had been knocked but others in here said that... No O dont know you nor you me me but you attitude/comments towards others experiences displayed in here isn't too attractive certainly doesn't encourage nor gives confidence to those who have had less favourable party/social experiences.

[Removed by poster at 20/10/18 15:54:27]

"

Where was that party?

Really James really have you forgotten it was one of your rules at your first party and you even wanted a bell.. I remember some of us ladies given you a flat out not.. and you mentioned it a few times on the night. "

No James it wasn't your party, that was more of a social for us. There was no pressure at your party to play. We were made feel very welcome.

"

Where was that party?

No James it wasn't your party, that was more of a social for us. There was no pressure at your party to play. We were made feel very welcome. "

What exactly are dress down bells?

Some private party i was at would decide at a certain time the ladys went off and changed into sexy underwear and the guys would strip to boxers

"Some private party i was at would decide at a certain time the ladys went off and changed into sexy underwear and the guys would strip to boxers "

Get it ... obligatory?

otherside of nowhere

Hello?

Lol...

As you don't know me you have no idea as to my personality....iam sorry if you have had bad experiences in this lifestyle that has knocked your confidence....

I don't recall saying my confidence had been knocked but others in here said that... No O dont know you nor you me me but you attitude/comments towards others experiences displayed in here isn't too attractive certainly doesn't encourage nor gives confidence to those who have had less favourable party/social experiences. "

Apologies i thought you were speaking from your own experiences...and not a spokesperson for everyone that hasn't enjoyed a party for verious reasons.....any more dialogue is pointless from my point of view...i hope this site offers what you seek.....

By *lippery-when-wet-180Woman  over a year ago

South Dublin

"

Where was that party?

Only commented on what you said and we both know it was discussed James for your party you did WANT jt that was my only point I made on parties. I never mentioned respect or pressure or do I indeed to. The only reason I bothered to reply in the first place was because it was my thread and I'm a say it as I see it..

And i am saying i never had a bell or dress down so as not to put pressure on anybody that came to my partys o a woman scorned lol "

Scorned seriously I thought you were going on to a new chapter how about you stop commenting on everything Sweets does it’s beyond boring 9mths later and you are the one who has the problem. How about you take a deep breath before posting

Hello?

Lol...

I don't recall saying my confidence had been knocked but others in here said that... No O dont know you nor you me me but you attitude/comments towards others experiences displayed in here isn't too attractive certainly doesn't encourage nor gives confidence to those who have had less favourable party/social experiences.

Apologies i thought you were speaking from your own experiences...and not a spokesperson for everyone that hasn't enjoyed a party for verious reasons.....any more dialogue is pointless from my point of view...i hope this site offers what you seek....."

Thank you. I didn't have good party experiences due to couples attitudes and as a result don't play with couples and only single ladies, but my comments were reflective of others on here about attitude towards us who struggled with couples at parties. My fab experience over 4 yrs has offered what I've looked for and continues to regularly as it should when one finds what one likes and enjoys similar like minded fabbers.

"

Where was that party?

Only commented on what you said and we both know it was discussed James for your party you did WANT jt that was my only point I made on parties. I never mentioned respect or pressure or do I indeed to. The only reason I bothered to reply in the first place was because it was my thread and I'm a say it as I see it..

And i am saying i never had a bell or dress down so as not to put pressure on anybody that came to my partys o a woman scorned lol

Scorned seriously I thought you were going on to a new chapter how about you stop commenting on everything Sweets does it’s beyond boring 9mths later and you are the one who has the problem. How about you take a deep breath before posting "

The Calvary so predictable lol

By *lippery-when-wet-180Woman  over a year ago

South Dublin

"

Where was that party?

Scorned seriously I thought you were going on to a new chapter how about you stop commenting on everything Sweets does it’s beyond boring 9mths later and you are the one who has the problem. How about you take a deep breath before posting

The Calvary so predictable lol "

Pot calling kettle black springs to mind

» Add a new message to this topic