FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Don't start conversation with...

Don't start conversation with...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oyForDaddy OP   Man  over a year ago

Knocklyon

What's up with people saying not to start a conversation with Hi, how are you etc? What else would you say to someone first??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ortobello SionnachWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Half the guys on here say Hi it gets monotonous if someone is giving you a clue what pisses them off and you are moaning about it then you have a lot to learn.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They prefer " can I fuck you"

Knocklyon

"Half the guys on here say Hi it gets monotonous if someone is giving you a clue what pisses them off and you are moaning about it then you have a lot to learn. "

I'm gay and its mostly on women's profiles so doesn't actually affect me, but just find it a bit weird. What's a good alternative to Hi then?

Dublin

"Half the guys on here say Hi it gets monotonous if someone is giving you a clue what pisses them off and you are moaning about it then you have a lot to learn.

I'm gay and its mostly on women's profiles so doesn't actually affect me, but just find it a bit weird. What's a good alternative to Hi then?"

What on earth is your issue then!

"Half the guys on here say Hi it gets monotonous if someone is giving you a clue what pisses them off and you are moaning about it then you have a lot to learn. "

At least he is asking what else he could say. First messages are over hyped on here a little bit. Yes you want to "stand out" but most good conversations develop organicially anyway and not with some convoluted opening line.

Knocklyon

"Half the guys on here say Hi it gets monotonous if someone is giving you a clue what pisses them off and you are moaning about it then you have a lot to learn.

I'm gay and its mostly on women's profiles so doesn't actually affect me, but just find it a bit weird. What's a good alternative to Hi then?

What on earth is your issue then! "

Like I said, I just find it a bit weird to say don't start a conversation with Hi. Just wondering what they want people to say instead

"What's up with people saying not to start a conversation with Hi, how are you etc? What else would you say to someone first??"

If you can try and relate it to something you liked in their profile.

I have given uo profile searching and only mail people I like the sound of off the forum which helps with the opening mail already.

The odd time a funny status uodate will catch my eye but again that helps with a first mail

Dublin

At least he is asking what else he could say. First messages are over hyped on here a little bit. Yes you want to "stand out" but most good conversations develop organicially anyway and not with some convoluted opening line.

"

What do you say to the bi/gay guys you contact in your first message?

What do you say to the bi/gay guys you contact in your first message?"

Afraid I am straight, but I have already tried to give my advoce to the OP above, I'm not sure the approach needs to change dramatically depending om the gender or sexual oriantation of the person

Knocklyon

What do you say to the bi/gay guys you contact in your first message?"

Hi, how are you? Something along those lines

Dublin

Afraid I am straight, but I have already tried to give my advoce to the OP above, I'm not sure the approach needs to change dramatically depending om the gender or sexual oriantation of the person"

Ok so that's what you say to the guys well good luck with that.

Knocklyon

Afraid I am straight, but I have already tried to give my advoce to the OP above, I'm not sure the approach needs to change dramatically depending om the gender or sexual oriantation of the person

Ok so that's what you say to the guys well good luck with that. "

Have plenty of luck with it thanks

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"What's up with people saying not to start a conversation with Hi, how are you etc? What else would you say to someone first??"

...because most of those convos go:

"Hi"

"Hi"

"How are you?

"Great thanks. You?"

"Fancy meeting?"

"No thanks"

"F*#$ off ya fat slag"

So no don't just start with Hi. Say a bit about yourself to give the other person a clue to wtf you are about.

Knocklyon

"What's up with people saying not to start a conversation with Hi, how are you etc? What else would you say to someone first??

"Hi"

"Hi"

"How are you?

"Great thanks. You?"

"Fancy meeting?"

"No thanks"

"F*#$ off ya fat slag"

So no don't just start with Hi. Say a bit about yourself to give the other person a clue to wtf you are about."

Isn't that what your profile is for?

"What's up with people saying not to start a conversation with Hi, how are you etc? What else would you say to someone first??

"Hi"

"Hi"

"How are you?

"Great thanks. You?"

"Fancy meeting?"

"No thanks"

"F*#$ off ya fat slag"

So no don't just start with Hi. Say a bit about yourself to give the other person a clue to wtf you are about.

Isn't that what your profile is for?"

You right BoyforDaddy...that's what the profile is for..if she want to know more about you , she can go and look at your profile too...I usually say Hi first then ask to meet up...I am not looking a girlfriend from here just fun..there are other site for dating girlfriend/boyfriend....No meet then in my block trash list...why stressing when you have the block button ....Thank you Admin

Nothing wrong with being polite (although on here I have found it doesn’t make a blind bit of difference). If you were in a pub or club how would you approach someone and introduce yourself?

Manners and being polite cost nothing. I

By *atts n titsCouple  over a year ago

everywhere

Personally I think hi how are you is down to good manners if ye rock it saying wanna fuck ye boys be slatted can't win with some people

By *he rover returnedWoman  over a year ago

xxx

Wanna see my cock is a much better way to start

everywhere

"Wanna see my cock is a much better way to start "
oh yes and loads of cock pictures never get enough woodie doesn't appreciate them though

xxx

"Wanna see my cock is a much better way to start oh yes and loads of cock pictures never get enough woodie doesn't appreciate them though "

Especially the ones sitting on the loo ....hot or what

I start with it's your lucky night

everywhere

"Wanna see my cock is a much better way to start oh yes and loads of cock pictures never get enough woodie doesn't appreciate them though

Especially the ones sitting on the loo ....hot or what "

although if the seat is up

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"Hi"

"Hi"

"How are you?

"Great thanks. You?"

"Fancy meeting?"

"No thanks"

"F*#$ off ya fat slag"

Isn't that what your profile is for?"

I would need a reason to look at their profile. 50 hi messages just get deleted. I'm not that desparate for a fuck ta.

xxx

"Wanna see my cock is a much better way to start oh yes and loads of cock pictures never get enough woodie doesn't appreciate them though

Especially the ones sitting on the loo ....hot or what although if the seat is up "

Cream myself ....i do like watersports

By *ustforfun90777Man  over a year ago

Enfield

Honestly most of the time I start with something like that...if I can talk about something that they put in their profile great! But it isn’t alway that easy when most profiles are not so much about them as a person, but more about what they don’t want, or want sexually... so it kinda difficult not to use a generic opening line... unless your a person who likes to open with want to fuck?...

» Add a new message to this topic