FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Hot pics

Hot pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

An Irish picture has made it to the top of the most fabbed photos in the last 12 hours.

So my question is what does it take to get to the top...even less say just the Irish section? And I don't mean a "great photo" because to be honest a lot of the pictures are crap.

I have seen some shit half assed photostaken on a crap camera, grainy and dark that have made it into the top ten of the list.

So what's the critical number of fabs you need to send you sky rocketing up the list?

P.S if ye want to use my pics as a test case I'm all up for it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Jeeze cheers for the complement i don't take mine in the hope to go on there and there sure are not half arsed and badly taken

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just had a look at the Irish hot photos some pretty fine women on pg 1 ,

Op everyone has different taste, thank God or b a very boring life, what you might consider hot may not be hot to the guy next to you.

Pretty bitch your pic is hot

By *he rover returnedWoman  over a year ago

xxx

Omg that one cock pic of yours is really throwing caution to the wind.

Pretty bitch your photo is great..off to fab it now... as are all the pics taken by the irish fabbing community. What you consider sexy OP someone else might not.. dont put others down to post a pic is scary. Be polite

I think both your pics are hot.

Some stunning pics on the top pics list (and some not just so nice). And some equally gorgeous pics that dont make it to the top so who knows.

I dont put pics up regularly purely for fabs tbh its just when I feel like it. Nah, more important things in life for me.

At least they’re not creating threads asking for people to fab their photo to get the number 1 spot. I see that a lot in ‘The Lounge’

"At least they’re not creating threads asking for people to fab their photo to get the number 1 spot. I see that a lot in ‘The Lounge’"

Thats sad.

"At least they’re not creating threads asking for people to fab their photo to get the number 1 spot. I see that a lot in ‘The Lounge’"

Even if they are who cares really let them off.

Its not exactly harming anyone.

Alot of us play the fabathon or suck nibble punch in the face type games. We are all here trying to etch out a littlw attention if they take it a step further does it really affect anyone elses enjoyment of the site?

Sorry that was far rantyer than I ment it to be.

Short version is each to their own

xxx

"At least they’re not creating threads asking for people to fab their photo to get the number 1 spot. I see that a lot in ‘The Lounge’

Alot of us play the fabathon or suck nibble punch in the face type games. We are all here trying to etch out a littlw attention if they take it a step further does it really affect anyone elses enjoyment of the site?

Short version is each to their own "

By *rxmrsCouple  over a year ago

Dublin westmeath galway

Every photo my husband puts up of me go onto the first page of the Irish hot list

"Every photo my husband puts up of me go onto the first page of the Irish hot list "

Every one?

A few of my photos went to the front page before.

All depends on the amount of users online, time the photo was posted (hot photos only count fabs received within last 12h so if the photo was posted at 10pm - it will hardly make it anywhere at all) as well as how many people have your profile on their hotlist (more likely to notice a new photo and fab it).

As everyone probably noticed- there's usually same suspects on that front page. How they stay there? They put up a new photo while still sitting at the top, wait till that new photo receives enough fabs to make it to at least the bottom of a front page then make the first one that made it to the top private, so the new one can now receive more new fabs and the cycle continues.

Personally I found being on the front page quite exhausting as the inbox literally explodes with mail, mostly people being harmless and only paying a compliment, it just makes it really difficult to find the messages from ones you're currently chatting to, nevermind replying in any timely manner.

Hope it helps to get an insight...

"A few of my photos went to the front page before.

All depends on the amount of users online, time the photo was posted (hot photos only count fabs received within last 12h so if the photo was posted at 10pm - it will hardly make it anywhere at all) as well as how many people have your profile on their hotlist (more likely to notice a new photo and fab it).

As everyone probably noticed- there's usually same suspects on that front page. How they stay there? They put up a new photo while still sitting at the top, wait till that new photo receives enough fabs to make it to at least the bottom of a front page then make the first one that made it to the top private, so the new one can now receive more new fabs and the cycle continues.

Personally I found being on the front page quite exhausting as the inbox literally explodes with mail, mostly people being harmless and only paying a compliment, it just makes it really difficult to find the messages from ones you're currently chatting to, nevermind replying in any timely manner.

Hope it helps to get an insight..."

Very true Missy...plus ladies are much more discerning when it comes to fabbing than most guys. There aren't that many ladies spending the day fabbing guys pics to get a response. They have different techniques to get a response.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"At least they’re not creating threads asking for people to fab their photo to get the number 1 spot. I see that a lot in ‘The Lounge’

Short version is each to their own "

Well Shorty-Shlong, you're obviously not long enough on here to have any idea how much drama, bitching and pushing the hot pics can produce. Unfortunately it isn't always just harmless thumbs up for a nice pic, some take it very seriously.

Beside what Missus mentioned in her post as in build a fan club and post the new pic at the right time here's what I observed: be a female based in Nothern Irland, take a really good shot or find a suitable fake pic and put it up, launch a status update and a look at me thread on the Irish forum, one in the lounge and one on the swingers chat and start fetching fabs. While collecting your fabs, change country as in profile location, switch to Ireland and Uk so that your status update is been seen in three different countries as well as your profile online.

Just those kinda efforts give you an idea how strongly some here feel about being in the hot pics.

Well Shorty-Shlong, you're obviously not long enough on here to have any idea how much drama, bitching and pushing the hot pics can produce. Unfortunately it isn't always just harmless thumbs up for a nice pic, some take it very seriously.

Beside what Missus mentioned in her post as in build a fan club and post the new pic at the right time here's what I observed: be a female based in Nothern Irland, take a really good shot or find a suitable fake pic and put it up, launch a status update and a look at me thread on the Irish forum, one in the lounge and one on the swingers chat and start fetching fabs. While collecting your fabs, change country as in profile location, switch to Ireland and Uk so that your status update is been seen in three different countries as well as your profile online.

Just those kinda efforts give you an idea how strongly some here feel about being in the hot pics. "

Where's the hotpic button DH?Sounds like I've missed something.

One of our pics made to no1 on the hot pics for 3 days straight and it was exactly that that made us shut down our last account....literally receiving hundreds and hundreds of messages within the space of a few hours and even after we put all filters up those that messaged previously can still message so was still really bad,an awful lot of negative attention from absolute fruitloops to people trying to black321mail us and even a stalker,and btw ours was taken on a shitty camera phone

By *kcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Just those kinda efforts give you an idea how strongly some here feel about being in the hot pics. "

People seriously go to those lengths. Jesus why would you bother

By *iffaWoman  over a year ago

wherever

Sounds like too much effort.

As others have eluded to some pics get to hot pics cos they are seriously sexy and for no other reason, others get to hot pics cos of a lot of effort and strategy on their part. Of course it human nature to like attention..bit same as selfies on facebook seeking likes but sounds way too stressful. Lilred

By *atts n titsCouple  over a year ago

everywhere

If there's a face in it straight to the top

on the hill NordWest of

Just those kinda efforts give you an idea how strongly some here feel about being in the hot pics.

People seriously go to those lengths. Jesus why would you bother "

My best guess is attention seeking, confidence boosting and being one of the most desirable ones.

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

I been top guy on the site a bunch of times, it means nothing.

There is a lot of politics among the female ones, that honestly its best to avoid it if you can. For some its just a game, some its just a nice photo going viral, and some try game the system to be top.

Just upload a photo you like, all that matters is that the sex on legs you want to meet likes it, not the whole site.

"Just upload a photo you like, all that matters is that the sex on legs you want to meet likes it, not the whole site."

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

Am glad that fewer Fabbers take elf ... I mean selfies here these days in the hope of just hitting the #1 spot...

It is nice to share a cheeky, arty or creative pic just to raise a smile someone's spirits, to arouse desire or just as a giggle

So, happy snapping freaky Fabbers

xxx

"I been top guy on the site a bunch of times, it means nothing.

There is a lot of politics among the female ones, that honestly its best to avoid it if you can. For some its just a game, some its just a nice photo going viral, and some try game the system to be top.

Just upload a photo you like, all that matters is that the sex on legs you want to meet likes it, not the whole site."

wise words

"Am glad that fewer Fabbers take elf ... I mean selfies here these days in the hope of just hitting the #1 spot...

It is nice to share a cheeky, arty or creative pic just to raise a smile someone's spirits, to arouse desire or just as a giggle

So, happy snapping freaky Fabbers "

By *irkydirkyMan  over a year ago

Stevenage

"Am glad that fewer Fabbers take elf ... I mean selfies here these days in the hope of just hitting the #1 spot...

So, happy snapping freaky Fabbers "

Lol I’m pretty sure elf’s selfies raise a smile, spirits and other things to 90% of guys here.. certainly classier than begging for fabs like a lot seem to do

on the hill NordWest of

So, happy snapping freaky Fabbers .

Lol I’m pretty sure elf’s selfies raise a smile, spirits and other things to 90% of guys here.. certainly classier than begging for fabs like a lot seem to do "

"I been top guy on the site a bunch of times, it means nothing.

Just upload a photo you like, all that matters is that the sex on legs you want to meet likes it, not the whole site.

wise words "

How do you search pics by area?

So It has taken me awhile to get back to this post. Was working hard feeding some trolls.

This topic has really tuched a nerve with with some. As the private hate mail and how dare I mails kept me going for the day. Got lots of what's so great about your photos mails and Who are you to judge with your shit photos....I'm also a shit baker but I know a good cake when I taste it.

Yes there are some really nice hot pics on posted to this site. And yesterday to be fare there was a couple of really hot ones.

But today we are heading back into some of the not so great ones. For instance at the moment there is a picture of this lady's leg siting in car, rocketing up the list. Nothing wrong with the picture itself (or her by the way). But really is it one of the hottest photos in ireland right now?

Yes we all enjoy our our photos being fabbed. Who doesn't like a little complement to boost our self confidence.

As I have been on here a few years(this is not my 1st profile) you start to see some photos up loaded time and time again by the same people looking for attention.

But I digress and have started to Ramble.

When I started this topic I just wanted to know what the magic number of fabs it took for your photo to hit critical mass and was not taking aim at anyone in particular...although some of you though I was and wrote to me tell me so and to stop posting or else.

"So It has taken me awhile to get back to this post. Was working hard feeding some trolls.

This topic has really tuched a nerve with with some. As the private hate mail and how dare I mails kept me going for the day. Got lots of what's so great about your photos mails and Who are you to judge with your shit photos....I'm also a shit baker but I know a good cake when I taste it.

Yes there are some really nice hot pics on posted to this site. And yesterday to be fare there was a couple of really hot ones.

But today we are heading back into some of the not so great ones. For instance at the moment there is a picture of this lady's leg siting in car, rocketing up the list. Nothing wrong with the picture itself (or her by the way). But really is it one of the hottest photos in ireland right now?

Yes we all enjoy our our photos being fabbed. Who doesn't like a little complement to boost our self confidence.

As I have been on here a few years(this is not my 1st profile) you start to see some photos up loaded time and time again by the same people looking for attention.

But I digress and have started to Ramble.

When I started this topic I just wanted to know what the magic number of fabs it took for your photo to hit critical mass and was not taking aim at anyone in particular...although some of you though I was and wrote to me tell me so and to stop posting or else. "

Need a hug?

Prettybitch's #1 admirer right here and I've not been shy about telling her either. Pics r WOW!! I see where he's coming from though about a lot of the top fabbed pics and I've said it before many a time.

"Prettybitch's #1 admirer right here "

I have also fabbed a couple of her pictures. Some are very hot. But again she took the post personal. As if I was posting about her.

"

Need a hug?"

It's not a hug I'm after

"Every photo my husband puts up of me go onto the first page of the Irish hot list "

There's a logical explanation for that #sexybitch xxx

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

"When I started this topic I just wanted to know what the magic number of fabs it took for your photo to hit critical mass and was not taking aim at anyone in particular..."

30 in the first 6-8 hours for a guy (only takes 7 to get to top of irish men)

and 30 in the first 30 minutes for a girl.

By *ajobMan  over a year ago

Newtownabbey

It also helps to pop out the left breast to finish the look

"Prettybitch's #1 admirer right here

I have also fabbed a couple of her pictures. Some are very hot. But again she took the post personal. As if I was posting about her.

Need a hug?

It's not a hug I'm after"

Attention

At this stage, I mainly use the hot pics to amuse myself by spotting the photoshopping.

It’s diffacult to say what makes a pic hot some like a pic with stuff left to the imagination others love full on filth. Depends and Iv no idea how to use photoshop I wish I did

By *ellboy101Man  over a year ago

cavan

"It’s diffacult to say what makes a pic hot some like a pic with stuff left to the imagination others love full on filth. Depends and Iv no idea how to use photoshop I wish I did "

Don't think you need worry about that now

"It’s diffacult to say what makes a pic hot some like a pic with stuff left to the imagination others love full on filth. Depends and Iv no idea how to use photoshop I wish I did "

You have no need to photoshop

Can see that with the attempt to cover your tattoo

on the hill NordWest of

You don't need to know photoshop, we all know that there's plenty of easy to use apps around with photo filters that allow you to get rid of wrinkles, cellulite and other blemishes in less than 3 seconds, softens all the sharp egdes and dips you into romantic or erotic light. And up it goes onto fab

By *ustkrissMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I didn't know there was an Irish hot pic section. How do I find it please

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

"It’s diffacult to say what makes a pic hot some like a pic with stuff left to the imagination others love full on filth. Depends and Iv no idea how to use photoshop I wish I did

You don't need to know photoshop, we all know that there's plenty of easy to use apps around with photo filters that allow you to get rid of wrinkles, cellulite and other blemishes in less than 3 seconds, softens all the sharp egdes and dips you into romantic or erotic light. And up it goes onto fab "

is there? Never used it in my life, just a normal camera. Now I know why some women looked good.

"It’s diffacult to say what makes a pic hot some like a pic with stuff left to the imagination others love full on filth. Depends and Iv no idea how to use photoshop I wish I did

You don't need to know photoshop, we all know that there's plenty of easy to use apps around with photo filters that allow you to get rid of wrinkles, cellulite and other blemishes in less than 3 seconds, softens all the sharp egdes and dips you into romantic or erotic light. And up it goes onto fab is there? Never used it in my life, just a normal camera. Now I know why some women looked good. "

Only deluding themselves at the end of the day

on the hill NordWest of

You don't need to know photoshop, we all know that there's plenty of easy to use apps around with photo filters that allow you to get rid of wrinkles, cellulite and other blemishes in less than 3 seconds, softens all the sharp egdes and dips you into romantic or erotic light. And up it goes onto fab is there? Never used it in my life, just a normal camera. Now I know why some women looked good. "

If you have a smart phone your photo gallery app will offer you various editing options including filters. Sure you've must have noticed them.

"I didn't know there was an Irish hot pic section. How do I find it please "

Go to hot pics and there's a flag for show Irish only

Omg just relax man! their and nice photos in the top ten or even the top 15! I take photos with a professional camera and the amount of people tell me can you Photoshop the photo!!!! Aaahhh No.... the photos at natural and that is the best way. We are on fab and going photo shoot for a magazine were their all photoshoped!

You don't need to know photoshop, we all know that there's plenty of easy to use apps around with photo filters that allow you to get rid of wrinkles, cellulite and other blemishes in less than 3 seconds, softens all the sharp egdes and dips you into romantic or erotic light. And up it goes onto fab is there? Never used it in my life, just a normal camera. Now I know why some women looked good.

If you have a smart phone your photo gallery app will offer you various editing options including filters. Sure you've must have noticed them."

I was talking about actual photoshopping where people change their um proportions. The giveaway is distorted lines of background items and odd shadows and the photoshopped edges look slightly off focus compared with others.

Then there are the people who borrowed pics off the Internet

Belfast

"I didn't know there was an Irish hot pic section. How do I find it please

Go to hot pics and there's a flag for show Irish only"

I can't see any flag

I can't see any flag "

Maybe it's because you are in the UK

Perhaps another NI user can shed light?

on the hill NordWest of

I can't see any flag

Maybe it's because you are in the UK "

Go to account/looking for and change from uk to ireland

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

You don't need to know photoshop, we all know that there's plenty of easy to use apps around with photo filters that allow you to get rid of wrinkles, cellulite and other blemishes in less than 3 seconds, softens all the sharp egdes and dips you into romantic or erotic light. And up it goes onto fab is there? Never used it in my life, just a normal camera. Now I know why some women looked good.

If you have a smart phone your photo gallery app will offer you various editing options including filters. Sure you've must have noticed them."

of course. A litttle darker a little lighter etc. Just use the normal camera feature

on the hill NordWest of

If you have a smart phone your photo gallery app will offer you various editing options including filters. Sure you've must have noticed them.

I was talking about actual photoshopping where people change their um proportions. The giveaway is distorted lines of background items and odd shadows and the photoshopped edges look slightly off focus compared with others.

Then there are the people who borrowed pics off the Internet "

Ahh now you really bring a new element to it, never noticed tbh, only noticed the quite popular from high above shots that make you look slimmer.

By *ajobMan  over a year ago

Newtownabbey

Goto browser&search...change your settings to ireland then you can goto hot pics and pic ireland only....hope that helps

Belfast

Thanks guys

Then there are the people who borrowed pics off the Internet

Ahh now you really bring a new element to it, never noticed tbh, only noticed the quite popular from high above shots that make you look slimmer. "

Ah sure we all want to be seen from the best angle don't we? But actually chopping bits off is going a bit too far

I have used sone editing tools but only for cropping as i dont want my home on display here.and for black and white mainly because i love black and white pics.dont add on or take bits off my body.what u see is what u get.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

There are some who are very competitive when it comes to getting photos on hot pics. Aside from constantly starting threads across every Forum to bring attention to themselves and their latest photo (so many in fact that they often don't have time to respond to comments one some), they accept everyones friend requests and post status updates almost hourly to keep their avatar in the public eye. They location-hop (change their location temporarily to large urban areas) or have multiple locations in their profile address in order to appear on more people's local updates and get more fabs. I know of one Irish woman (haven't seen her on here lately) who used to take part in all those fabbing threads here and on the various UK forums, and who was well known for fabbing photos of other hotpic regulars to get them to fab her in return... But would later remove her fabs from their photos just to give herself that 1 fab edge over them.

I personally know some of the hotpic regulars both here and in the UK, and it's almost a full-time job for them canvassing for fabs. They'd tell you themselves it's exhausting!!!

I've hit #1 myself a few times over the years by sheer luck, and once by actively trying (waaay too much effort to be repeated), but you've got to admire the tenacity and determination of those who work at it!!!

By *hostheman1972Man  over a year ago

tipperary

I just cant see the point of it , is it just to inflate their egos anyway rant over happy hump day

You shouldn't need approval from a hotlist to prove your sexy.

Irish girls and men are every bit as sexy as UK etc.

As proved by profiles on this thread xx

Keep it going girlies and guys off course x

Sx

I think the hotlists are a popularity contest. A lot of ball licking as well. "Oh if I fab your pic you might throw me a bone " If i like a pic then I fab it. How ever if I suspect the person is a complete cockwomble then no matter how good a pic is I wouldn't fab it. Even of it had icing on top

your imagination

"I think the hotlists are a popularity contest. A lot of ball licking as well. "Oh if I fab your pic you might throw me a bone " If i like a pic then I fab it. How ever if I suspect the person is a complete cockwomble then no matter how good a pic is I wouldn't fab it. Even of it had icing on top "

Cockwomble

Love that expression

"I think the hotlists are a popularity contest. A lot of ball licking as well. "Oh if I fab your pic you might throw me a bone " If i like a pic then I fab it. How ever if I suspect the person is a complete cockwomble then no matter how good a pic is I wouldn't fab it. Even of it had icing on top

Cockwomble

Love that expression "

Yep it's one stage of asshole above thundercunt

your imagination

"I think the hotlists are a popularity contest. A lot of ball licking as well. "Oh if I fab your pic you might throw me a bone " If i like a pic then I fab it. How ever if I suspect the person is a complete cockwomble then no matter how good a pic is I wouldn't fab it. Even of it had icing on top

Cockwomble

Love that expression

Yep it's one stage of asshole above thundercunt "

I'll disagree there... I think a Thundercunt is a top tier type of asshole... Cockwomble is more of a lower echelon irritant really... More to be pitied than anything else

» Add a new message to this topic