FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > How to start a convo ?

How to start a convo ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It seems obvious know one wants to answer to "hi how are you ?" Or "nic pics, nice profile or the what do ye like to get upto" openers...which to be fair gets old fair quick, i presumme especially for women, as the ratio here seems to be 1000 men-1 women lol so how does one start a convo here ? i myself wouldn't rush into a opener of "nice tits or nice pussy, i want to put my dick inside of you" as i think its not very respectful to start a convo like that.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ommando4Man  over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

Politics mixes well with the swinging community as we've all been fucked over by the Irish political elite. Why not express your political views as an opener ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It seems obvious know one wants to answer to "hi how are you ?" Or "nic pics, nice profile or the what do ye like to get upto" openers...which to be fair gets old fair quick, i presumme especially for women, as the ratio here seems to be 1000 men-1 women lol so how does one start a convo here ? i myself wouldn't rush into a opener of "nice tits or nice pussy, i want to put my dick inside of you" as i think its not very respectful to start a convo like that. "

I'd definitely start with a nice face pic and and a short description of what you're looking for. Couples get hundreds of msgs so face pic and keep it short but whitty. Oh and pull your foreskin back in that pic xxx

"It seems obvious know one wants to answer to "hi how are you ?" Or "nic pics, nice profile or the what do ye like to get upto" openers...which to be fair gets old fair quick, i presumme especially for women, as the ratio here seems to be 1000 men-1 women lol so how does one start a convo here ? i myself wouldn't rush into a opener of "nice tits or nice pussy, i want to put my dick inside of you" as i think its not very respectful to start a convo like that.

I'd definitely start with a nice face pic and and a short description of what you're looking for. Couples get hundreds of msgs so face pic and keep it short but whitty. Oh and pull your foreskin back in that pic xxx "

That! Foreskin comment is on point too!

"It seems obvious know one wants to answer to "hi how are you ?" Or "nic pics, nice profile or the what do ye like to get upto" openers...which to be fair gets old fair quick, i presumme especially for women, as the ratio here seems to be 1000 men-1 women lol so how does one start a convo here ? i myself wouldn't rush into a opener of "nice tits or nice pussy, i want to put my dick inside of you" as i think its not very respectful to start a convo like that.

I'd definitely start with a nice face pic and and a short description of what you're looking for. Couples get hundreds of msgs so face pic and keep it short but whitty. Oh and pull your foreskin back in that pic xxx

That! Foreskin comment is on point too!"

Great minds

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

You ladies will be out with the scissors next

Oh fab there is no such thing... one liners don't get a answer, a paragraph of what you like doesn't get a answer, then there's the face pic with message... doesn't get a answer. It is a enigma and you just have to keeping plugging away at it. I would also say that in most couple profiles it's the male half that controls it so if they feel that you could be a threat or make them look inferior then it's deleted. They say single men are the problem and yes a lot do spoil it bit that's total crap. It's rude, demanding, egotistic dickheads that spoil it should the be single male, single female , unicorn ,or couple. Yes single bi females are the unicorns and most desired on here but they get the ego and demand face pic,no one liners etc and in realty you wouldn't give them a second look on a night out never mind a one liner.

"Oh fab there is no such thing... one liners don't get a answer, a paragraph of what you like doesn't get a answer, then there's the face pic with message... doesn't get a answer. It is a enigma and you just have to keeping plugging away at it. I would also say that in most couple profiles it's the male half that controls it so if they feel that you could be a threat or make them look inferior then it's deleted. They say single men are the problem and yes a lot do spoil it bit that's total crap. It's rude, demanding, egotistic dickheads that spoil it should the be single male, single female , unicorn ,or couple. Yes single bi females are the unicorns and most desired on here but they get the ego and demand face pic,no one liners etc and in realty you wouldn't give them a second look on a night out never mind a one liner. "

I control this profile (bonnie) and if I was to reply to every single mail we get it would just take over my life. Its harsh but if we aren't into someone we just don't respond, not because we are being rude but because we get so many messages and to reply to every last one would be impossible. Id say it is disheartening for a guy or girl not getting a response and I do feel bad about that but just move on, we aren't to everyone's taste either but we just brush it off and move onto the next without carrying negative vibes. Now go get us both a coffee I need one too

"Oh fab there is no such thing... one liners don't get a answer, a paragraph of what you like doesn't get a answer, then there's the face pic with message... doesn't get a answer. It is a enigma and you just have to keeping plugging away at it. I would also say that in most couple profiles it's the male half that controls it so if they feel that you could be a threat or make them look inferior then it's deleted. They say single men are the problem and yes a lot do spoil it bit that's total crap. It's rude, demanding, egotistic dickheads that spoil it should the be single male, single female , unicorn ,or couple. Yes single bi females are the unicorns and most desired on here but they get the ego and demand face pic,no one liners etc and in realty you wouldn't give them a second look on a night out never mind a one liner.

I control this profile (bonnie) and if I was to reply to every single mail we get it would just take over my life. Its harsh but if we aren't into someone we just don't respond, not because we are being rude but because we get so many messages and to reply to every last one would be impossible. Id say it is disheartening for a guy or girl not getting a response and I do feel bad about that but just move on, we aren't to everyone's taste either but we just brush it off and move onto the next without carrying negative vibes. Now go get us both a coffee I need one too "

Sugar and milk with that ma'am!!!

Try using you filters to block single men from mailing you until you mail them

By *m389Man  over a year ago

Bromley

Purely a numbers issue.

If this was 1000 women to every man, every guys inbox would be filled with vagina pics and “wanna fuck now?” messages.

"Oh fab there is no such thing... one liners don't get a answer, a paragraph of what you like doesn't get a answer, then there's the face pic with message... doesn't get a answer. It is a enigma and you just have to keeping plugging away at it. I would also say that in most couple profiles it's the male half that controls it so if they feel that you could be a threat or make them look inferior then it's deleted. They say single men are the problem and yes a lot do spoil it bit that's total crap. It's rude, demanding, egotistic dickheads that spoil it should the be single male, single female , unicorn ,or couple. Yes single bi females are the unicorns and most desired on here but they get the ego and demand face pic,no one liners etc and in realty you wouldn't give them a second look on a night out never mind a one liner. "

Absolutely spot on

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

I'll put this here.

On here at times you're expected to jump through hoops like a performing monkey to get meets, fuck that. You could be mailing 20 women at once. Are you expected to put in a effort with all like they're the best thing since sliced bread when in reality you might not get a reply from any? There is a simple approach in life to interacting with women. How would you do it in a pub, cafe, restaurant etc, a polite opening mail, that's how but 9/10 a polite opening mail doesn't work on here. I have learned that through my time so yes, defiantly, don't give a fuck on here!! 

"Oh fab there is no such thing... one liners don't get a answer, a paragraph of what you like doesn't get a answer, then there's the face pic with message... doesn't get a answer. It is a enigma and you just have to keeping plugging away at it. I would also say that in most couple profiles it's the male half that controls it so if they feel that you could be a threat or make them look inferior then it's deleted. They say single men are the problem and yes a lot do spoil it bit that's total crap. It's rude, demanding, egotistic dickheads that spoil it should the be single male, single female , unicorn ,or couple. Yes single bi females are the unicorns and most desired on here but they get the ego and demand face pic,no one liners etc and in realty you wouldn't give them a second look on a night out never mind a one liner.

Absolutely spot on "

Tell me a riddle

I control this profile (bonnie) and if I was to reply to every single mail we get it would just take over my life. Its harsh but if we aren't into someone we just don't respond, not because we are being rude but because we get so many messages and to reply to every last one would be impossible. Id say it is disheartening for a guy or girl not getting a response and I do feel bad about that but just move on, we aren't to everyone's taste either but we just brush it off and move onto the next without carrying negative vibes. Now go get us both a coffee I need one too

Sugar and milk with that ma'am!!!

Try using you filters to block single men from mailing you until you mail them "

I don't really go looking tbh I just have my fishing net out the whole time and see what I've caught at the end of the day

Absolutely spot on

Tell me a riddle "

There is a dead man in the center of a field. He carried with him an unopened package. As he neared the center of the field, he knew he was going to die. How did he know he was going to die?

Absolutely spot on

Tell me a riddle

There is a dead man in the center of a field. He carried with him an unopened package. As he neared the center of the field, he knew he was going to die. How did he know he was going to die?"

Hehe I've no idea? Xx

Absolutely spot on

Tell me a riddle

There is a dead man in the center of a field. He carried with him an unopened package. As he neared the center of the field, he knew he was going to die. How did he know he was going to die?

Hehe I've no idea? Xx "

His parachute didnt open I appreciate your honesty in not Googling the answer xx

Absolutely spot on

Tell me a riddle

Hehe I've no idea? Xx

His parachute didnt open I appreciate your honesty in not Googling the answer xx"

Hahaha you deserve a coffee date for that

Absolutely spot on

Tell me a riddle

Hehe I've no idea? Xx

His parachute didnt open I appreciate your honesty in not Googling the answer xx

Hahaha you deserve a coffee date for that "

With...?

By *angtasticallyMan  over a year ago

Drogheda

Nice pic and a nice comment...

Absolutely spot on

Tell me a riddle

Hehe I've no idea? Xx

Hahaha you deserve a coffee date for that

With...? "

Meeee if you want

"Politics mixes well with the swinging community as we've all been fucked over by the Irish political elite. Why not express your political views as an opener ?"

Haha now this I like

I never thought of it like that but i have to admit you are right

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

You can either message every girl blindly and try be one of the first to fuck them.

Or just wait till you see signs of interest from them on the forum, in chat, a wink and then send them a message, and be the 10th or 11th guy to fuck them, but have your ego in tact that they never blanked you.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

You raise an interesting point in your last sentence. Would you play with someone on here that you wouldn't be caught dead with in real life?

I noticed a guy in my local updates recently bemoaning the fact that he couldn't get a response from women who should feel fucking lucky anyone's even interested...

Is this not just another indication of double standards? Men claim to be just as picky as women when selecting sexual partners, but then you read statements like these that clearly contradict the notion.

You raise an interesting point in your last sentence. Would you play with someone on here that you wouldn't be caught dead with in real life?

I noticed a guy in my local updates recently bemoaning the fact that he couldn't get a response from women who should feel fucking lucky anyone's even interested...

Is this not just another indication of double standards? Men claim to be just as picky as women when selecting sexual partners, but then you read statements like these that clearly contradict the notion. "

No double standards here! To me your either a cockwomble or your not the same as when I'm out. I choose wisely who I mail on here the same way i choose wisely as to who I speak to when out. I can be picky but one thing I'm not is ignorant or up my own ass

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"It seems obvious know one wants to answer to "hi how are you ?" Or "nic pics, nice profile or the what do ye like to get upto" openers...which to be fair gets old fair quick, i presumme especially for women, as the ratio here seems to be 1000 men-1 women lol so how does one start a convo here ? i myself wouldn't rush into a opener of "nice tits or nice pussy, i want to put my dick inside of you" as i think its not very respectful to start a convo like that. "

---------------------

I would say pay attention to the profile and the updates of Fabbers here. Instead of your focus being on "how to stand out from the other 999 lads" (cock pics rarely work btw lads ) ...just simply engage her in a casual conversation or an observation about her profile or update.

Most of us are here for sexy fun. That's a given

...but initially, there's so much to be said for being friendly, chatty and using your charm

"Be the flame not the moth!"

I'd definitely start with a nice face pic and and a short description of what you're looking for. Couples get hundreds of msgs so face pic and keep it short but whitty. Oh and pull your foreskin back in that pic xxx "

haha thanks il pull it back for the next pic ! So many msg sent out and so little return msg, even if they txt back two words of "not interested" would be fair enough, bt its tough going around here at times...

Thanks for the replies folks, will be taking it on board going forward..how did the coffee date go ? Lol

I'd definitely start with a nice face pic and and a short description of what you're looking for. Couples get hundreds of msgs so face pic and keep it short but whitty. Oh and pull your foreskin back in that pic xxx haha thanks il pull it back for the next pic ! So many msg sent out and so little return msg, even if they txt back two words of "not interested" would be fair enough, bt its tough going around here at times..."

I'd feel horrible just replying not interested so we have a motto of no reply means no interest. Pull it back and let us see

» Add a new message to this topic