FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Creepy Weirdos

Creepy Weirdos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There's this guy here who tried to emotionally manipulate me into having sex with him because he was disabled. I was kind but firm in my reply and told him that what he was doing was manipulation and it was wrong. I then blocked him. Not too long after he created another profile and reached out again. I blocked and reported him. Then again. This time I told him to fuck off and leave me alone that he was being creepy and needed to stop contacting me.

Just a few minutes ago I got another message from yet another one of his new profiles. It's happening weekly now. I block and report each one but nothing is stopping him. I'm honestly finding it upsetting.

I'm just so glad that I don't have anything recognisable posted because I can only imagine the harassment I'd suffer if this creep knew who I was.

Is there anything else I can do? I just want him to go away.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iffaWoman  over a year ago

wherever

Block the profiles you know of and put on filters to block new and unverified profiles that should stop them getting through. Also don’t even read the messages if they get through jus delete. Eventually they get bored and give up.

Unfortunately sites like these do attract weirdos you get used to it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ignore him, these people thrive on your reaction. If there is none, he will most likely move on.

Hide your profile for a while?

Surely you could block males that havent been verified yet, no?

That's rotten to hear, but you'll be grand.

This place is fairly chocka block with shut-ins, so unfortunately that might not be the last time a wierdo get persistent with u....sorry

it's weird how fab allows sock puppet accounts. others ban you for it.

these guys crave attention. Even if it's negative they love it. He's wanking off reading this now because you reacted.

Starve trolls of the attention they thrive on and he'll move onto someone else soon enough

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

He is a sicko . You should not have to put up with the likes of that .. it's disgracefull that he can keep opening a new profile after you block him .. wish you the best of luck .

Easy just block Newbies.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Ignore him, these people thrive on your reaction. If there is none, he will most likely move on. "

This. Don't block him. He only creates new profiles over and over. Just let him run into an empty space. Whenever he messages ignore it.

» Add a new message to this topic