FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Pic request

Pic request

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hSureFookIt OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin/Drogheda

Hey folks, just wondering what people's opinions are on this. When you go into a profile that has no pictures but they request pictures from you before any chat or they will delete. That really wrecks my head. It's ok for them to have no pics but you must. Personally I wouldn't bother sending messages to them. Rant over. What's your views on this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I am constantly tweaking my profile to give a true reflection of me and what I am into as it saves everyone time.

People who don't make an effort on their profile tells me that they aren't that serious about meeting up. I put them in the "just looking" category.

Faceless pics are fine, but no pics are at all is a non-no to me.

But I have plenty of pics up on my profile so I don't get asked for more pics as a rule. But if I send someone on extra pics and they don't return the favour I just stop and sometimes deleted the ones that I sent them.

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

Let them demand....i dont send one till i feel comfortable with the person im talking to and definitely wouldn't send one to a profile with no pics

By *ackandsashaCouple  over a year ago

West Dublin

Whoever asks for pics should send first. We have had a few requests before and sent pics then received none.Bit rude. I suppose if theres no attraction maybe,but still annoying. Always laugh when a profile with literally no public pics asks for a pic,lol, or even friend request so they can see our private pics ! Like go take a long walk buddy.

Wish them well and move on.

"Wish them well and move on. "

I wish you well.... but not saying I'm moving on lol

"Wish them well and move on.

I wish you well.... but not saying I'm moving on lol"

To the next profile lol

Lots of fakes, reporters, men pretending to be women on here. You can set up an email account and a profile on here in a few minutes. If someone wants a face pic, they can send one first. You are sending your face pic to someone who has nothing on their profile but knows everything about you from your profile.

To the next profile lol"

Lol you didn't think much about me ..

Getting back in topic. Camt understand why people are so afraid to video chat instead of fave pics. Go on video chat foe 30seconds and cuts out all the messing about.

To the next profile lol

Lol you didn't think much about me ..

Getting back in topic. Camt understand why people are so afraid to video chat instead of fave pics. Go on video chat foe 30seconds and cuts out all the messing about."

Whether i did or didnt think much of you has no place in this thread or of any help to op.

Not eveyone is into cam video chat.

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Just remember to reverse image search the face pic they send.

If it comes up Sunday World, a block and out them on your status is the current modus operandi

» Add a new message to this topic