FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Girlfriend/marriage/kids

Girlfriend/marriage/kids

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ontbesillywrapyourwilly OP   Man  over a year ago

Tipperary

Does your life change considerably? Can't do what u want when u want how u want basically

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Life is about making compromises and still get the most of it. You sacrify one to trade for another. You can't have it all. Having kids means to cut back but at the same time you are rewarded x times more than what you have to give up.

Tipperary

For e.g. at the mo I'm single no kids. Can go out with the boys each weekend if havnt got work etc. Weekends away. Can I do that whenever I want if in a relationship or have kids? I can't.

By *it_tribesmanMan  over a year ago

Galway

Decide what you want more!

Sounds like you want to stay single

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"For e.g. at the mo I'm single no kids. Can go out with the boys each weekend if havnt got work etc. Weekends away. Can I do that whenever I want if in a relationship or have kids? I can't. "

--------------------

One of my besties (who's now happily married with 5 kids) once said... "I wish I'd been more spontaneous & gone to more place when I had the chance"

So, maybe best to just have as much fun as you can while you can!

By *ortobello SionnachWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"Does your life change considerably? Can't do what u want when u want how u want basically"

I would say it depends on who you settle down with some will give you lots of freedom others won't it also depends upon how much freedom you give them too.

By *un4tooCouple  over a year ago

north cork

"For e.g. at the mo I'm single no kids. Can go out with the boys each weekend if havnt got work etc. Weekends away. Can I do that whenever I want if in a relationship or have kids? I can't. "

So basically you started a thread looking for an answer that you already knew? Go figure

Tipperary

"For e.g. at the mo I'm single no kids. Can go out with the boys each weekend if havnt got work etc. Weekends away. Can I do that whenever I want if in a relationship or have kids? I can't.

So basically you started a thread looking for an answer that you already knew? Go figure "

seem do people have a similar outlook.

Tipperary

"For e.g. at the mo I'm single no kids. Can go out with the boys each weekend if havnt got work etc. Weekends away. Can I do that whenever I want if in a relationship or have kids? I can't.

So basically you started a thread looking for an answer that you already knew? Go figure seem do people have a similar outlook. "

seen

Tipperary

"Does your life change considerably? Can't do what u want when u want how u want basically

I would say it depends on who you settle down with some will give you lots of freedom others won't it also depends upon how much freedom you give them too. "

would you be happy if you had a bf who was going out with mates every weekend?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Most guys mature and settle down, some guys don't mature at all. Settling down doesn't mean you'll never have a weekend away with the lads again though!

Tipperary

"Most guys mature and settle down, some guys don't mature at all. Settling down doesn't mean you'll never have a weekend away with the lads again though! "
that's obvious but if you love how your life is and what you can do why would you change it if you love it?

"Most guys mature and settle down, some guys don't mature at all. Settling down doesn't mean you'll never have a weekend away with the lads again though! that's obvious but if you love how your life is and what you can do why would you change it if you love it? "

Well don't then

I really don't get what you are asking

Tipperary

"Most guys mature and settle down, some guys don't mature at all. Settling down doesn't mean you'll never have a weekend away with the lads again though! that's obvious but if you love how your life is and what you can do why would you change it if you love it?

Well don't then

I really don't get what you are asking"

I'm generally asking if you started going out with a fella and he still wanted to live his life going out each weekend, going off with m8s, lads weekends away would you be happy? Should of started with that

" that's obvious but if you love how your life is and what you can do why would you change it if you love it? "

Sure you don't have to change it if you love it!

Tipperary

" that's obvious but if you love how your life is and what you can do why would you change it if you love it?

Sure you don't have to change it if you love it! "

generally asking what I just posted above

I would say most women would not be happy with their other half off out with the lads most weekends or weekends away, some might be happy and some would pretend to be happy and sure that's a recipe for disaster! Me personally, I think men need a bit of 'lads' time but not every weekend!

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"I would say most women would not be happy with their other half off out with the lads most weekends or weekends away, some might be happy and some would pretend to be happy and sure that's a recipe for disaster! Me personally, I think men need a bit of 'lads' time but not every weekend! "

-----------------------

Try telling that to one of my best friend's wife

Not sour grapes as I know him since childhood and wish him the best but he can't go to the toilet without consulting her

So Op let that be a warning

...& Fab ladies, don't you be getting any notions

Sure you can have as much freedom as you give her. When my wife wanted to go out on a Saturday night with the girls it wasn't a problem if sit in with the kids and I'd go out the following week. When your in a mature realtionship it's about give and take, it's about wanting to see your partner happy and them seeing you happy. If you think you can live the single life or want to live the single life then do yourself and some poor women a favour and don't get into one. If you do want to settle down and have someone to share in all the fantastic things life has to offer then grow the fuck up.

Tipperary

"Sure you can have as much freedom as you give her. When my wife wanted to go out on a Saturday night with the girls it wasn't a problem if sit in with the kids and I'd go out the following week. When your in a mature realtionship it's about give and take, it's about wanting to see your partner happy and them seeing you happy. If you think you can live the single life or want to live the single life then do yourself and some poor women a favour and don't get into one. If you do want to settle down and have someone to share in all the fantastic things life has to offer then grow the fuck up. "
don't mind the following week, go out the next day

"Sure you can have as much freedom as you give her. When my wife wanted to go out on a Saturday night with the girls it wasn't a problem if sit in with the kids and I'd go out the following week. When your in a mature realtionship it's about give and take, it's about wanting to see your partner happy and them seeing you happy. If you think you can live the single life or want to live the single life then do yourself and some poor women a favour and don't get into one. If you do want to settle down and have someone to share in all the fantastic things life has to offer then grow the fuck up. don't mind the following week, go out the next day "

Doesn't work like that, next day could be spent as a family day ie the zoo the park etc. When marriage and kids comes the lads take a back seat, and it's not a case of learning how to deal with it because if you genuinely love someone you will prefer to spend your time with them than the LADS! And will experience and learn much more. So either decide to be single or not and stop asking stupid questions, I was shocked to see your were 32 thought it would have been some 20 yr old asking questions like that

Tipperary

"Sure you can have as much freedom as you give her. When my wife wanted to go out on a Saturday night with the girls it wasn't a problem if sit in with the kids and I'd go out the following week. When your in a mature realtionship it's about give and take, it's about wanting to see your partner happy and them seeing you happy. If you think you can live the single life or want to live the single life then do yourself and some poor women a favour and don't get into one. If you do want to settle down and have someone to share in all the fantastic things life has to offer then grow the fuck up. don't mind the following week, go out the next day

Doesn't work like that, next day could be spent as a family day ie the zoo the park etc. When marriage and kids comes the lads take a back seat, and it's not a case of learning how to deal with it because if you genuinely love someone you will prefer to spend your time with them than the LADS! And will experience and learn much more. So either decide to be single or not and stop asking stupid questions, I was shocked to see your were 32 thought it would have been some 20 yr old asking questions like that"

lol so men in their early 30s have to be married and settled with kids? I don't know what book your reading!

"Sure you can have as much freedom as you give her. When my wife wanted to go out on a Saturday night with the girls it wasn't a problem if sit in with the kids and I'd go out the following week. When your in a mature realtionship it's about give and take, it's about wanting to see your partner happy and them seeing you happy. If you think you can live the single life or want to live the single life then do yourself and some poor women a favour and don't get into one. If you do want to settle down and have someone to share in all the fantastic things life has to offer then grow the fuck up. don't mind the following week, go out the next day

Doesn't work like that, next day could be spent as a family day ie the zoo the park etc. When marriage and kids comes the lads take a back seat, and it's not a case of learning how to deal with it because if you genuinely love someone you will prefer to spend your time with them than the LADS! And will experience and learn much more. So either decide to be single or not and stop asking stupid questions, I was shocked to see your were 32 thought it would have been some 20 yr old asking questions like thatlol so men in their early 30s have to be married and settled with kids? I don't know what book your reading! "

Well for one you asked the fucking question and two no men in their 30s don't have to be married with children I'd just expect a MAN in his 30s to have more common sense than asking a stupid question. Op go to bed stick your hand up your hole and catch a grip of yourself.

Tipperary

Doesn't work like that, next day could be spent as a family day ie the zoo the park etc. When marriage and kids comes the lads take a back seat, and it's not a case of learning how to deal with it because if you genuinely love someone you will prefer to spend your time with them than the LADS! And will experience and learn much more. So either decide to be single or not and stop asking stupid questions, I was shocked to see your were 32 thought it would have been some 20 yr old asking questions like thatlol so men in their early 30s have to be married and settled with kids? I don't know what book your reading!

Well for one you asked the fucking question and two no men in their 30s don't have to be married with children I'd just expect a MAN in his 30s to have more common sense than asking a stupid question. Op go to bed stick your hand up your hole and catch a grip of yourself."

lol sounds like your unhappy in life. Go have a cup of tea and a wank . Go for a few cold beverages tomorrow then

Doesn't work like that, next day could be spent as a family day ie the zoo the park etc. When marriage and kids comes the lads take a back seat, and it's not a case of learning how to deal with it because if you genuinely love someone you will prefer to spend your time with them than the LADS! And will experience and learn much more. So either decide to be single or not and stop asking stupid questions, I was shocked to see your were 32 thought it would have been some 20 yr old asking questions like thatlol so men in their early 30s have to be married and settled with kids? I don't know what book your reading!

Well for one you asked the fucking question and two no men in their 30s don't have to be married with children I'd just expect a MAN in his 30s to have more common sense than asking a stupid question. Op go to bed stick your hand up your hole and catch a grip of yourself.lol sounds like your unhappy in life. Go have a cup of tea and a wank . Go for a few cold beverages tomorrow then "

You have to ask your self why you are asking the question and if the person you are thinking about is worth the compromises.

As to regards kids until you have them you can not understand how you will feel about them and what you will actually do for them and willing to give up for them until you have them. No feeling in the world like when your baby smiles or cuddles you until you are a parent you honestly don't understand this.

» Add a new message to this topic