FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Why no single men?

Why no single men?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *asputin 74 OP   Man  over a year ago

Ennis

I’ve been wondering why do some profiles say ‘no single men’? I’m thinking I have an idea why but wanted to see what the general thought on here is.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Im assuming because people have preferences, and others prefer to do the "hunting".

By *unlinguyMan  over a year ago

South Dublin

"I’ve been wondering why do some profiles say ‘no single men’? I’m thinking I have an idea why but wanted to see what the general thought on here is. "

Im a single guy, but you only have "MF" in who you are looking for... such a pity

Because women prefer a challenge. A single man possesses no challenge. They want to tempt a man away from his partner so they can feel better about themselves and if they can wreck a home and get him to leave his partner altogether then that really elevates their ego

"Because women prefer a challenge. A single man possesses no challenge. They want to tempt a man away from his partner so they can feel better about themselves and if they can wreck a home and get him to leave his partner altogether then that really elevates their ego "

Oooppss, we have a live wire here

Ennis

"I’ve been wondering why do some profiles say ‘no single men’? I’m thinking I have an idea why but wanted to see what the general thought on here is.

Im a single guy, but you only have "MF" in who you are looking for... such a pity"

Lol that’s hasn’t stopped single guys contacting us and we/I have met with a few

"Because women prefer a challenge. A single man possesses no challenge. They want to tempt a man away from his partner so they can feel better about themselves and if they can wreck a home and get him to leave his partner altogether then that really elevates their ego "

Yikes.... buddy do you want a hug?

If they state that they are looking for single men they will too many messages.

Probably easier if they approach men that they like on here

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Popcorn on the ready

Ennis

"Im assuming because people have preferences, and others prefer to do the "hunting".

"

I guess.....it certainly take all types I agree!

You ok hun?

"Because women prefer a challenge. A single man possesses no challenge. They want to tempt a man away from his partner so they can feel better about themselves and if they can wreck a home and get him to leave his partner altogether then that really elevates their ego

Yikes.... buddy do you want a hug"

I'd love one but iam busy fishing

Ennis

Wow....really? Ok well that’s your opinion you’re totally entitled to it.

I'd say it's purely to stop all the messages and they can go hunt for the men themselves!

And whoever upset that poor man above give him a hug ffs

Ennis

"If they state that they are looking for single men they will too many messages.

Probably easier if they approach men that they like on here"

Yeah true plenty of choice

South Dublin

"I’ve been wondering why do some profiles say ‘no single men’? I’m thinking I have an idea why but wanted to see what the general thought on here is.

Im a single guy, but you only have "MF" in who you are looking for... such a pity

Lol that’s hasn’t stopped single guys contacting us and we/I have met with a few "

Hmmm good to know and may take that into account and send a message

"Because women prefer a challenge. A single man possesses no challenge. They want to tempt a man away from his partner so they can feel better about themselves and if they can wreck a home and get him to leave his partner altogether then that really elevates their ego

Yikes.... buddy do you want a hug

I'd love one but iam busy fishing "

Ya my nephew does the same thing when his mum is talking to other adults too.. fisher price have a great toy rod in smiths

Ennis

Agreed although some don’t read profiles and contact anyway! Just wondering if there is another reason....as in ‘single guys’ can add complications....much like the poor fella expressed what’s to stop a single guy from trying to ‘infiltrate’ a relationship....or they have too much baggage that can’t be kept in check...

Ps we all have baggage I’m out to offend here it’s just a discussion

South Dublin

I'd love one but iam busy fishing

Ya my nephew does the same thing when his mum is talking to other adults too.. fisher price have a great toy rod in smiths "

How can ya be "busy fishing" if you're in here commenting?

"Agreed although some don’t read profiles and contact anyway! Just wondering if there is another reason....as in ‘single guys’ can add complications....much like the poor fella expressed what’s to stop a single guy from trying to ‘infiltrate’ a relationship....or they have too much baggage that can’t be kept in check...

Ps we all have baggage I’m out to offend here it’s just a discussion "

If a couple are worried about a single person infiltrating the relashonship its not strong enough to be swinging in the first place imo

Ennis

"Agreed although some don’t read profiles and contact anyway! Just wondering if there is another reason....as in ‘single guys’ can add complications....much like the poor fella expressed what’s to stop a single guy from trying to ‘infiltrate’ a relationship....or they have too much baggage that can’t be kept in check...

Ps we all have baggage I’m NOT out to offend here it’s just a discussion "

If a couple are worried about a single person infiltrating the relashonship its not strong enough to be swinging in the first place imo"

Yep totally agree

Ennis

If a couple are worried about a single person infiltrating the relashonship its not strong enough to be swinging in the first place imo"

Yes exactly! I personally have nothing against single guys they are more available to meet....generally speaking but we’ve had two bad experiences recently and I’m beginning to wonder is that why ‘no single guys’ is used.....awful generalization to make I know!!

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Ahh don't turn this into a single man bashing... there are loads of great single guys on here and 'the no single guys' is mainly used as a message filter

"Ahh don't turn this into a single man bashing... there are loads of great single guys on here and 'the no single guys' is mainly used as a message filter "

The energy coming from between your legs to light that pumpkin up is quite staggering i must say

Ennis

"Ahh don't turn this into a single man bashing... there are loads of great single guys on here and 'the no single guys' is mainly used as a message filter "

Certainly would not intentionally set out to bash anyone.....I’m a softy just looking to better understand and I take your point on the message filter!

I'm a single man and I don't care who I'd meet up with cuz it's all about new experiences and least to come from a meet up is new friends. As for whoever is dishing out the hugs..... I'll gladly take a few myself

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Ahh don't turn this into a single man bashing... there are loads of great single guys on here and 'the no single guys' is mainly used as a message filter

The energy coming from between your legs to light that pumpkin up is quite staggering i must say "

Never underestimate a black hole

By *illium_cobblersMan  over a year ago

swords & Derby

"Ahh don't turn this into a single man bashing... there are loads of great single guys on here and 'the no single guys' is mainly used as a message filter

The energy coming from between your legs to light that pumpkin up is quite staggering i must say

"

It certainly warrants investigation xx

By *ateniteCouple  over a year ago

Youghal

"If they state that they are looking for single men they will too many messages.

This works quite well for us.

By *laymates30Couple  over a year ago

The West

I find just as many profiles (from single women) have “no married/attached men”. Surely a married guy is going to be less likely to get clingy and create drama??

By *ateniteCouple  over a year ago

Youghal

"I find just as many profiles (from single women) have “no married/attached men”. Surely a married guy is going to be less likely to get clingy and create drama??"

The problem we have with married guys is the logistics of trying arrange a meet....most can't do weekend evening's and those that say they can tend to cancel last minute. That's just our experience.

Wow

"Popcorn on the ready "
We'll bring drinks

By *DSGCouple  over a year ago

That place in

As there are only so many MFM or whatever way you want to word it, be nice to have a FMF also

And i personally like to see the Mr having fun with another woman

Quite a turn on

SG

"

Lol,...LMAO

By *inkycouplehereCouple  over a year ago

belfast

As above, we got spammed so much our mailbox was a time draining pain to go near

By *unnitoesWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

I'd love one but iam busy fishing "

Phishing ?

"I’ve been wondering why do some profiles say ‘no single men’? I’m thinking I have an idea why but wanted to see what the general thought on here is. "

I'm guessing you are probably spot on with your own idea why?

They don't want to meet single men.

Is that what you were thinking?

By *eankaren88Couple  over a year ago

By the sea

As above, we got spammed so much our mailbox was a time draining pain to go near

"

Ditto.

Plus what does the M in the MF relationship do if they invite a M along. (Unless they are into cuckolding or the likes)

Has to be fun for all in the relationship.

Ditto.

Plus what does the M in the MF relationship do if they invite a M along. (Unless they are into cuckolding or the likes)

"

Well for mfm its about both men pleasuring the fem and her them... There doesn't have to be cuckold involved ?!

By *s24u!Couple  over a year ago

Limerick

We have it in our profile, because we have no interest. Though guys still chance their arm. It's just we have a preference for MFF, or maybe the right couple.

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

Ditto.

Well for mfm its about both men pleasuring the fem and her them... There doesn't have to be cuckold involved ?! "

Exactly...

» Add a new message to this topic