By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Oh lord

Purely a theory of ones performance on a football pitch

Why drag it down

False news anyway

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

Yeah Ronaldo sexually assaulted that girl, and I was sexually assaulted by Pamella anderson in the 90s.

"Yeah Ronaldo sexually assaulted that girl, and I was sexually assaulted by Pamella anderson in the 90s."

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Personal choice I guess. Just move on and don't over think

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

Why is it frustrating? Surely they've done you a favour in letting you know? Would it not be worse to put in time and effort chatting to someone with a view to meeting while they keep fobbing you off with excuses because they're too busy keeping previous commitments?

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"Why is it frustrating? Surely they've done you a favour in letting you know? Would it not be worse to put in time and effort chatting to someone with a view to meeting while they keep fobbing you off with excuses because they're too busy keeping previous commitments? "

------------

100% agree...

While some guys might look at that status as a challenge ... Chances are that Fabber is taking some time out from meets & just enjoying the social side of Fab which can be fun too...

Myself, have been strung along by one Fab couple & one Fab Female who made excuse after excuse when it came to crunch time ...and must say it's just pure and absolute cowardice...

So, if someone "doesn't want to meet" they should be respected for being honest & for not wasting your time

By *appyPandaMan  over a year ago

Kilkenny, but Dublin is more fun

"Oh lord

Why drag it down

False news anyway "

Actually it's not false news.

When it happened in 2010, he did accept that he did it and kept acting upon her while she was saying no, and then paid her a settlement to keep her quiet but she chose to speak out finally after the #MeToo movement.

Get your facts straight.

By *etergemmaCouple  over a year ago

South Dublin Area

"Oh lord

Why drag it down

False news anyway

When it happened in 2010, he did accept that he did it and kept acting upon her while she was saying no, and then paid her a settlement to keep her quiet but she chose to speak out finally after the #MeToo movement.

Get your facts straight."

or perhaps shes spent the 300k he gave her and she is looking for more...

"Oh lord

Why drag it down

False news anyway

Get your facts straight.or perhaps shes spent the 300k he gave her and she is looking for more... "

Even of she bought a gold toilet and silk toilet paper with it O dont see how that matters

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

You have sex with a woman, afterward she claims it was not consensual and she will tell everyone.

You go to your lawyers, you see fees, publicity will cost you 500k, so you end up settling with her for 300k even though you never did anything wrong at all. The payment does not say you did anything wrong, it just says she cant say it again.

Years later metoo happens, now a claim costs more than 100k in publicity it costs everything you make. So the girl you gave 300k to comes looking for 30 million, cause you have 100 million whats it matter to you?

But now you're pissed, so you pay nothing and say if anyone says anything you will sue everyone.

They think you're bluffing so they make the claim.

By *winger212Woman  over a year ago

Live in spain

To be honest it's a nice way of thanks but no thanks. The person is polite enough to respond as you took the time to message and usually that reply is just a cop out.

"Personal choice I guess. Just move on and don't over think "

This exactly

I am not meeting much at the moment just very selective and repeat meets really. I have it up to stop endless mail coming in. I don't have time to chat or meet a whole to be honest and I don't want to lead people on either. If I am interested in someone i will message and see if mutual interest is there.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I'm more of a Pelé kinda lady, Beckham wouldn't do anything for me. And when Pelé does an excellent job why look for a Ronaldo?

"You have sex with a woman, afterward she claims it was not consensual and she will tell everyone.

You go to your lawyers, you see fees, publicity will cost you 500k, so you end up settling with her for 300k even though you never did anything wrong at all. The payment does not say you did anything wrong, it just says she cant say it again.

Years later metoo happens, now a claim costs more than 100k in publicity it costs everything you make. So the girl you gave 300k to comes looking for 30 million, cause you have 100 million whats it matter to you?

But now you're pissed, so you pay nothing and say if anyone says anything you will sue everyone.

They think you're bluffing so they make the claim."

No one on Fab knows what actually happened so best not to speculate in a factual sounding way.

What documents were released and the statements from both sides show no attempt to try and get a second payoff.

Lastly for the site we are on the the times we want to meet eachother without really knowing each others some of the attitudes to consent on here is mind melting

"I'm more of a Pelé kinda lady, Beckham wouldn't do anything for me. And when Pelé does an excellent job why look for a Ronaldo? "

Just from one great no.7 to and a better no.7

"Find it frustrating to See fabbers post this

You may have your David Beckham..

But there's always a Ronaldo

"

Great idea

Whilst you are concentrating on the ones that don't want to meet,the smart guys are concentrating on the ones that do

"Find it frustrating to See fabbers post this

You may have your David Beckham..

But there's always a Ronaldo

Great idea

Whilst you are concentrating on the ones that don't want to meet,the smart guys are concentrating on the ones that do "

Unfortunately there aren't any ones ' that do ' in my locality of late

"Not meeting anyone new"

Reminds me of a Simpsons joke. When homer becomes a teacher and he goes up the the krusty burger drive through and says "no time... I've got a class to teach"

Ie, what's the point.

Don't give me the balls of oh I just check the forums too or I mail friends... What's bloody kik and a dozen more apps for.

The reality is... It is people who just want to window shop and get complaints. Hey that's fine. Why not just say that tho.

""Not meeting anyone new"

Reminds me of a Simpsons joke. When homer becomes a teacher and he goes up the the krusty burger drive through and says "no time... I've got a class to teach"

Ie, what's the point.

Don't give me the balls of oh I just check the forums too or I mail friends... What's bloody kik and a dozen more apps for.

The reality is... It is people who just want to window shop and get complaints. Hey that's fine. Why not just say that tho. "

Lol

I'm not planning on meeting anyone new, haven't since June. That said there is one lady I've been chatting to for some time and we will meet when the stars aligne again as we recently missed our chance. I've a few regular friends I meet up with that keep this ol' ticker going.

» Add a new message to this topic