FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Straight guy problems

Straight guy problems

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Morn all.... just a quick one for all. Over the past 48hrs I've received way more than my fair share of meet up offers, only issue I have is they are all from guys trying to turn me and won't take no as an answer. What part of "straight" in my profile can people not understand. Just a bit of a rant I guess but wondering what people's opinions on this situation is.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

There's loads of fab straight guys on here that pick up on those offers but keep the profile 'straight'. Because those messages have a success rate they keep on sending them. Simples

"There's loads of fab straight guys on here that pick up on those offers but keep the profile 'straight'. Because those messages have a success rate they keep on sending them. Simples "
I would assume that actually but it's not for me. I'd gladly meet with anyone over a social drink and chat but as for hook ups my preference is the opposite sex.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"There's loads of fab straight guys on here that pick up on those offers but keep the profile 'straight'. Because those messages have a success rate they keep on sending them. Simples I would assume that actually but it's not for me. I'd gladly meet with anyone over a social drink and chat but as for hook ups my preference is the opposite sex."

You can always filter out the single lads if the inbox explodes.

"There's loads of fab straight guys on here that pick up on those offers but keep the profile 'straight'. Because those messages have a success rate they keep on sending them. Simples I would assume that actually but it's not for me. I'd gladly meet with anyone over a social drink and chat but as for hook ups my preference is the opposite sex.

You can always filter out the single lads if the inbox explodes."

of course and I didn't wanna be rude to anyone, I like to think I'm a nice guy but Yeah that may have to be the option I take if it keeps happening

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I experienced it too, got tortured by gay guys messaging me constantly. Finally realised I could filter messages by gender, so I suggest you do the same. Easy

"I experienced it too, got tortured by gay guys messaging me constantly. Finally realised I could filter messages by gender, so I suggest you do the same. Easy "
glad to see I'm not alone on this issue

By *rgorthMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"I experienced it too, got tortured by gay guys messaging me constantly. Finally realised I could filter messages by gender, so I suggest you do the same. Easy glad to see I'm not alone on this issue"

Haha you're not alone. I think most straight guys have similar problem.

By *rgorthMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"There's loads of fab straight guys on here that pick up on those offers but keep the profile 'straight'. Because those messages have a success rate they keep on sending them. Simples "

Is that why guys are sending dick pics to girls too? Cause of success rate? Damn... I'll have to try it at last either than

There are lots of people here with no respect for the boundaries and preferences of others, use of filters generally minimises the problem.

To quote a woman from here "the only people meeting up are the guys meeting the guys"

See about 95% of these guys would gladly meet a woman or couple. But they get rejected from such agnorant and stuck up prices of work from here. So they start to swing to their bi side. Any port in a storm they say.

"To quote a woman from here "the only people meeting up are the guys meeting the guys"

See about 95% of these guys would gladly meet a woman or couple. But they get rejected from such agnorant and stuck up prices of work from here. So they start to swing to their bi side. Any port in a storm they say. "

I would tend to agree with you to an extent as I've seen lots of women on here that don't seem to want to meet anyone either. However that's a different topic altogether.

"There are lots of people here with no respect for the boundaries and preferences of others, use of filters generally minimises the problem. "
I totally agree. I personally never use filters but may have to start

"There's loads of fab straight guys on here that pick up on those offers but keep the profile 'straight'. Because those messages have a success rate they keep on sending them. Simples

Is that why guys are sending dick pics to girls too? Cause of success rate? Damn... I'll have to try it at last either than "

hahahahaha

By *illium_cobblersMan  over a year ago

swords & Derby

"There's loads of fab straight guys on here that pick up on those offers but keep the profile 'straight'. Because those messages have a success rate they keep on sending them. Simples

Is that why guys are sending dick pics to girls too? Cause of success rate? Damn... I'll have to try it at last either than hahahahaha "

Just be thankful somebody wants you ... any reply or message is a bonus...hehe

Is that why guys are sending dick pics to girls too? Cause of success rate? Damn... I'll have to try it at last either than hahahahaha

Just be thankful somebody wants you ... any reply or message is a bonus...hehe"

hahahaha true

By *illium_cobblersMan  over a year ago

swords & Derby

Is that why guys are sending dick pics to girls too? Cause of success rate? Damn... I'll have to try it at last either than hahahahaha

Just be thankful somebody wants you ... any reply or message is a bonus...hehehahahaha true"

And they harmless really.. you dont have to click reply..

Just be thankful somebody wants you ... any reply or message is a bonus...hehehahahaha true

And they harmless really.. you dont have to click reply.. "

oh no I will reply to anyone who messages me as I am polite and have no problem talking to anyone... it's when I tell them I am straight and I get a barrage of "I'll convert you" or "want a no anyways" ect I can't get.

By *ortadowncplCouple  over a year ago

Portadown

It gives you a glimpse of what it’s like to be a couple / single woman on here. We get messages from people our profile specifically asks not to contact it. So many dick pics.

It’s just one of things you have to put up with. Or you can leave if it pisses you off enough to post on the forum about it

By *samaleMan  over a year ago

tralee/newcastlewest

Or when you say I'm straight and they say, do u just want a blow job.!!! Wtf like..haha

"It gives you a glimpse of what it’s like to be a couple / single woman on here. We get messages from people our profile specifically asks not to contact it. So many dick pics.

It’s just one of things you have to put up with. Or you can leave if it pisses you off enough to post on the forum about it"

oh I'm not pissed off about it.... it just shows how desperate some must be here if they are like that. Yes I've no verifications on here and I don't mind that, I've met a few from here over social coffee meets ect before and I'm fine with that. I'm just saying people need to respect what someone has on their profiles. It's just sad that some can't.

"Or when you say I'm straight and they say, do u just want a blow job.!!! Wtf like..haha"
exactly... i aam gonna admit ive giggled over it myself. Good things come in time and I've all the time in the world.

By *ale4U2Man  over a year ago

Nearby

I find that after the witching hour of 12am the supposed straight guys, after hours of hounding women with no success, all of a sudden turn bi/gay ... you're not alone, we all get it. Use filters if it's a problem, if not and it just amuses u, then don't. As a previous poster said, u dont need to reply.

"I find that after the witching hour of 12am the supposed straight guys, after hours of hounding women with no success, all of a sudden turn bi/gay ... you're not alone, we all get it. Use filters if it's a problem, if not and it just amuses u, then don't. As a previous poster said, u dont need to reply. "
Prob cause there wives are asleep

Op.. Ull find there's alot of guys here in the same position.People don't read profiles.ur pics would attract alot of people. Unfortunately some are men..

By *ale4U2Man  over a year ago

Nearby

"I find that after the witching hour of 12am the supposed straight guys, after hours of hounding women with no success, all of a sudden turn bi/gay ... you're not alone, we all get it. Use filters if it's a problem, if not and it just amuses u, then don't. As a previous poster said, u dont need to reply. Prob cause there wives are asleep "

You're not far wrong I suspect

"Op.. Ull find there's alot of guys here in the same position.People don't read profiles.ur pics would attract alot of people. Unfortunately some are men.. "
yeah that's the general vibe I'm getting.

"I experienced it too, got tortured by gay guys messaging me constantly. Finally realised I could filter messages by gender, so I suggest you do the same. Easy "

I found that filter quite quickly.

» Add a new message to this topic