FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Do you remember..

Do you remember..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arry and Ann OP   Couple  over a year ago

Louth

..your first non-vanilla romp?

Do you count your first planned NSA meeting, or your first sex session that was more than the usual 1on1?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eisurepleasureMan  over a year ago

belfast

Mine was a 3some with 2 girls i met in a nightclub

They came back to my house for coffee and i was only 23

Louth

Mine would be with Ann, a nervous meet in a nearby pub, followed by some very hot fun

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mine was a nervous meet in a fuck buddy's house. He had invited a friend over too.

"..your first non-vanilla romp?

Do you count your first planned NSA meeting, or your first sex session that was more than the usual 1on1?

"

A girl that was on a nightcourse I was doing picked me up after college. Went up the Phoenix park and had sex in her mother’s car. I jizzed all over the black upholstery seats and left yogurt throwing stains all over the backseat. I wasn’t expecting that, I thought we were just going to the hole in the wall pub for a glass of wine

First 3sum... I was 16 I think with two of my lad friends... It was drink fueled, messy and I lost alot of friends over it (no one wants to hang out with local slut )... So I ignored it for many years until I realised that hey this is me, love me or hate me i can't change me

And here I am , Mrs

Louth

"First 3sum... I was 16 I think with two of my lad friends... It was drink fueled, messy and I lost alot of friends over it (no one wants to hang out with local slut )... So I ignored it for many years until I realised that hey this is me, love me or hate me i can't change me

And here I am , Mrs "

Its a shame about losing friends over it.. overall would you class it as a regret since you lost friends, or a blessing since you found yourself?

"First 3sum... I was 16 I think with two of my lad friends... It was drink fueled, messy and I lost alot of friends over it (no one wants to hang out with local slut )... So I ignored it for many years until I realised that hey this is me, love me or hate me i can't change me

And here I am , Mrs

Its a shame about losing friends over it.. overall would you class it as a regret since you lost friends, or a blessing since you found yourself? "

Definitely can't live with regrets, I'm here now with my amazing hubby so I think everything happens for a reason

Louth

I love to see such a positive attitude, and all the better for it!

Anyone else have their first experience before gracing fab with their presence?

Joined here to find an mfm

And here I am , Mrs

Its a shame about losing friends over it.. overall would you class it as a regret since you lost friends, or a blessing since you found yourself?

Definitely can't live with regrets, I'm here now with my amazing hubby so I think everything happens for a reason "

Fair play! Embrace your sexuality and enjoy it! Life's for living!!

Louth

"Joined here to find an mfm "

Did you know either of the men beforehand or did you just decide to throw yourself in at the deep end, so to speak?

"Joined here to find an mfm

Did you know either of the men beforehand or did you just decide to throw yourself in at the deep end, so to speak? "

Hasn't happened.

Louth

Did you know either of the men beforehand or did you just decide to throw yourself in at the deep end, so to speak?

Hasn't happened. "

Que the flooded inbox

By *erverts AnonymousMan  over a year ago

Darkest desires

It was a drink fueled rag week in sligo.. the killers Mr brighteide blaring

Hasn't happened. "

i think going to an M&G or Vanilla clun may present you with the MFM opportunity with verified guys & not time wasters

Hasn't happened.

i think going to an M&G or Vanilla clun may present you with the MFM opportunity with verified guys & not time wasters"

Been to a few m&g. No luck

By *eith2016coolTV/TS  over a year ago

TraLee

Any tvs going to rvc next wkend n cork, wud like sum company xx

» Add a new message to this topic