FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Bi female

Bi female

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oyForDaddy OP   Man  over a year ago

Knocklyon

Just saw a females profile, she's bi but doesn't like bi guys. Any logical reason for that?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just saw a females profile, she's bi but doesn't like bi guys. Any logical reason for that?"

Everyone is allowed to choose who they want to meet wether they are straight or bi

By *eltic CplCouple  over a year ago

Kildare

"Just saw a females profile, she's bi but doesn't like bi guys. Any logical reason for that?"

Its called personal choice

By *illium_cobblersMan  over a year ago

swords & Derby

doesnt it mean she likes the ladies. ergo she not looking for a mickey...

By *oyForDaddy OP   Man  over a year ago

Knocklyon

But what's the reason for not meeting a bi guy? I kind of understand not wanting to actually see him with another guy etc but if he's completely 'straight' when with the woman what's the problem?

swords & Derby

"But what's the reason for not meeting a bi guy? I kind of understand not wanting to actually see him with another guy etc but if he's completely 'straight' when with the woman what's the problem?"

to call a spade a spade you dont have a pussy matey she not looking for a cock

Kildare

"But what's the reason for not meeting a bi guy? I kind of understand not wanting to actually see him with another guy etc but if he's completely 'straight' when with the woman what's the problem?"

But if he likes guys then he is not completely straight

swords & Derby

"But what's the reason for not meeting a bi guy? I kind of understand not wanting to actually see him with another guy etc but if he's completely 'straight' when with the woman what's the problem?

But if he likes guys then he is not completely straight "

Am I reading this wrong somewhere didnt OP say a bi FEMALE profile didnt want to meet a bi MALE? two different things looking for two different things

By *hloe sussexTV/TS  over a year ago

Larne

Is there any logical reason you don’t shag cabbage,s lol it’s about personal choice lol

By *ivelifeMan  over a year ago

Same reason if a lady messaged you for a meet and it clearly says on your page your only looking for a daddy and not a mummy

By *ortobello SionnachWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Because she dosn't like them maybe? I really don't see why you want to nosey into peoples reasons its nothing to do with you why or why not just take it they don't.

Kildare

"But what's the reason for not meeting a bi guy? I kind of understand not wanting to actually see him with another guy etc but if he's completely 'straight' when with the woman what's the problem?

Because she dosn't like them maybe? I really don't see why you want to nosey into peoples reasons its nothing to do with you why or why not just take it they don't. "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The thought of woman being with a guys that fucks other guys turns her off. Kinda obvious?!?!

By *etergemmaCouple  over a year ago

South Dublin Area

"Just saw a females profile, she's bi but doesn't like bi guys. Any logical reason for that?

The thought of woman being with a guys that fucks other guys turns her off. Kinda obvious?!?!"

» Add a new message to this topic