FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > What would you do?

What would you do?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So this happened with me on Sunday.

Met a woman who had come down to visit me from cork(we meet once a month). Went to a pub to drink. Met another friend of mine who is a regular FWB and she just couldn’t stand me being with her and got d*unk and tried to do stupid things and finally said that she knew we were just fwbs but she felt bad and admitted to like me more than just a friend. I’m confused and mad for the way she behaved and now don’t really know what to do!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aughtyTippcplCouple  over a year ago

Nearby

Obviously the 2nd girl likes you more than fwb, she's developed feeling for you and doesn't want to see you with someone else

That's what it sounds like to me

Tina

"Obviously the 2nd girl likes you more than fwb, she's developed feeling for you and doesn't want to see you with someone else

Tina "

I mean the regular fwb likes me and could not digest the fact that I was with someone having fun and sex

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/10/18 18:39:09]

"I call bullshirt. ...carlow is not down from Cork "

Meant that she came down to my place!

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Er.....im from Carlow since when is it down from cork

By *aughtyTippcplCouple  over a year ago

Nearby

"Obviously the 2nd girl likes you more than fwb, she's developed feeling for you and doesn't want to see you with someone else

Tina

I mean the regular fwb likes me and could not digest the fact that I was with someone having fun and sex "

Going off your pics I'd be jealous myself

Tina

Tina

I mean the regular fwb likes me and could not digest the fact that I was with someone having fun and sex

Going off your pics I'd be jealous myself

Tina "

Haha! Thank you! Your pics are great too!

"Er.....im from Carlow since when is it down from cork "

It’s just a way of saying it! Like come over to my place or come down to my place!

"So this happened with me on Sunday.

Met a woman who had come down to visit me from cork(we meet once a month). Went to a pub to drink. Met another friend of mine who is a regular FWB and she just couldn’t stand me being with her and got d*unk and tried to do stupid things and finally said that she knew we were just fwbs but she felt bad and admitted to like me more than just a friend. I’m confused and mad for the way she behaved and now don’t really know what to do! "

best thing is ask her straight when she's sober.. Uve got great pics so ud be very easy to get jealous over

"Er.....im from Carlow since when is it down from cork "
lol sure we all know the song says follow me up to carlow

She showed her true colours d*unk, so the cat is out of the bag now. They are her feelings and there is nothing that you can do to change them. So you have 3 options:

1) End it

2) Continue as FWB

3) Have a monogamous traditional relationship

2 or 3 would be the way to go in my opinion. But if you are both single why not give 3 a go?

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"She showed her true colours d*unk, so the cat is out of the bag now. They are her feelings and there is nothing that you can do to change them. So you have 3 options:

1) End it

2) Continue as FWB

2 or 3 would be the way to go in my opinion. But if you are both single why not give 3 a go?

"

Maybe it's just me but shouldn't there be Option 4 - see if they fancy sharing you in a FMF? Silly to miss an opportunity

" best thing is ask her straight when she's sober.. Uve got great pics so ud be very easy to get jealous over "

Awh! Thank you! You got some nice curves too

"She showed her true colours d*unk, so the cat is out of the bag now. They are her feelings and there is nothing that you can do to change them. So you have 3 options:

1) End it

2) Continue as FWB

"

Yeah did think about a threesome or couple swap earlier but don’t know how that would end up knowing how she feels now haha

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

Its sad when someone develops feelings and there not returned she may have not realised it herself untill she seen you with someone else....but what ever you do be kind...if your not interested in more then nsa tell her and leave no doubt..

"Its sad when someone develops feelings and there not returned she may have not realised it herself untill she seen you with someone else....but what ever you do be kind...if your not interested in more then nsa tell her and leave no doubt.. "

Very true! I did tell her that I was going to meet someone for the weekend and she said great and had plans of meeting someone else but then she didn’t like the meet and drove back. Maybe that’s why she reacted that way.

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

"Its sad when someone develops feelings and there not returned she may have not realised it herself untill she seen you with someone else....but what ever you do be kind...if your not interested in more then nsa tell her and leave no doubt..

Very true! I did tell her that I was going to meet someone for the weekend and she said great and had plans of meeting someone else but then she didn’t like the meet and drove back. Maybe that’s why she reacted that way."

Maybe...female here...so i can see it from the female perspective...fwb or nsa are hard to navigate at times for both sexes but more difficult for females i think

"Its sad when someone develops feelings and there not returned she may have not realised it herself untill she seen you with someone else....but what ever you do be kind...if your not interested in more then nsa tell her and leave no doubt..

Very true! I did tell her that I was going to meet someone for the weekend and she said great and had plans of meeting someone else but then she didn’t like the meet and drove back. Maybe that’s why she reacted that way.

Maybe...female here...so i can see it from the female perspective...fwb or nsa are hard to navigate at times for both sexes but more difficult for females i think"

Couldn’t agree more!

» Add a new message to this topic