FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Befriend my GF

Befriend my GF

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would love an ideal scenario that a well hung nice guy became mates with myself and my girlfriend without her knowing he was hung.

Allow her get comfortable around the person and one night all 3 of us could chillout and have us all joking about stuff and let it all happen so to speak.

We have had fun with people before but its a very different type of sex for us when comfy around the person we are with and she would be able to enjoy it alot more because of being more relaxed.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Would be nice..on night out of the blue you suck on the guy in front of her catch her by surprise!!!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

No thanks lol

Lovely scenario....

"Would love an ideal scenario that a well hung nice guy became mates with myself and my girlfriend without her knowing he was hung.

Allow her get comfortable around the person and one night all 3 of us could chillout and have us all joking about stuff and let it all happen so to speak.

We have had fun with people before but its a very different type of sex for us when comfy around the person we are with and she would be able to enjoy it alot more because of being more relaxed.

"

would love to do this

By *hett and scarlettCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"Would love an ideal scenario that a well hung nice guy became mates with myself and my girlfriend without her knowing he was hung.

"

We played with a similar idea but in the end, it was just too close to home for us.

Still a hot fantasy and if you can sort the logistics and ground rules then go for it!

By *aidbare5Couple  over a year ago

down the road

This same scenario was put to us before. We found out just before the meet she was not aware at all. Needless to say we didn't want any part of it. This smells familiar!

By *hett and scarlettCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"This same scenario was put to us before. We found out just before the meet she was not aware at all. Needless to say we didn't want any part of it. This smells familiar!"

Sorry, but I missed the part where he said that she'd be unaware. Different game entirely and we'd agree with you.

Interestingly the OPs profile is now hidden

By *ecentguy321Man  over a year ago

nearby

I was contacted by a guy previously and asked me meet him in public and chat up his wife.

Id be up for good banter and chat with anyone. But it just didnt sit right at all

By *rade69Man  over a year ago

dublin

What about a guy who asked me the same !! But he wanted to test my cock out for his girlfriend..... hahaha don’t make me laugh !

He was part of a couple but alarm bells

By *ommobMan  over a year ago

hotel

"

would love this scenario with my mrs, all advice welcome

By *unlinguyMan  over a year ago

South Dublin

"This same scenario was put to us before. We found out just before the meet she was not aware at all. Needless to say we didn't want any part of it. This smells familiar!

Sorry, but I missed the part where he said that she'd be unaware. Different game entirely and we'd agree with you.

Interestingly the OPs profile is now hidden "

Said she be friends with him but not aware " he was hung"

By *ommobMan  over a year ago

hotel

"This same scenario was put to us before. We found out just before the meet she was not aware at all. Needless to say we didn't want any part of it. This smells familiar!

Interestingly the OPs profile is now hidden

Said she be friends with him but not aware " he was hung""

Love strangers chatting up my sexy wife

» Add a new message to this topic