FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Swingers weekend break club Ireland & the UK part 2 post got too big!

Swingers weekend break club Ireland & the UK part 2 post got too big!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ewbiesleeds OP   Couple  over a year ago

Naas

This is a continuation of the original thread because thanks to all of you for your amazing support the original post was too big!

Thank you all xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ommo342Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Sounds great!

Naas

Last few spaces available

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Now This sounds great

Naas

Just 1 couple & 1 single space left

Pm for details

Can newbies join in?

How did the first weekend go?

By *r. medMan  over a year ago

dublin.

Didnt happen

"Didnt happen"

Did people pay money up front

By *ockhard and SweetcheeksCouple  over a year ago

City

Karma's a bitch and I hope it comes to ye sooner rather then later!!!!

If ye paid tru PayPal just raise an issue it be returned to u

By *iffaWoman  over a year ago

wherever

Was it really just a scam? Sorry for anyone who got caught out

dublin.

Yep some paid up front. And no refunds so far.

I wonder how many single guys paid up membership for what ? Did a well known couple not meet them and say they were 100% genuine ?

By *etergemmaCouple  over a year ago

South Dublin Area

"I wonder how many single guys paid up membership for what ? Did a well known couple not meet them and say they were 100% genuine ?"
eh that was us... but yea we met them and can confirm they are real and genuine, as in they are a couple, i dont think its a scam, i will watch this thread with interest.

dublin.

Didnt pay anything myself. A few did though.

"I wonder how many single guys paid up membership for what ? Did a well known couple not meet them and say they were 100% genuine ?"

I don't think that includes a full credit check.

What was the reasoning for the cancellation?

To be fair its only a week after the event was due to happen so they may not be scammers and just really bad at organising events and refunds.

It is surprising there has been no update from these guys, they seemed fairly proactive when collecting their membership subs...so any of you guys get burned

I'll be watching this too... especially to see all the inevitable backpedalling and ghosting...

Oh well... plus ça change, etc....

By *aidbare5Couple  over a year ago

down the road

Wasn't there a website set up. Is that still active? Seems like a lot of effort to scam a small few quid.

Hope people got refunds for money that was paid the couple in question have not being on fab for a while !!

South Dublin Area

I dont see anyone actually say that they paid and have not heard anything on this thread. So perhaps it just didnt go ahead.

Strange they haven’t been online though.

By *exysam and StuartCouple  over a year ago

over the hills and far away

"I dont see anyone actually say that they paid and have not heard anything on this thread. So perhaps it just didnt go ahead.

Strange they haven’t been online though. "

There was a thread during the week from a couple who had paid but the thread must have been taken down as they'd named the couple as scammers.

South Dublin Area

"I dont see anyone actually say that they paid and have not heard anything on this thread. So perhaps it just didnt go ahead.

Strange they haven’t been online though.

There was a thread during the week from a couple who had paid but the thread must have been taken down as they'd named the couple as scammers."

i must have missed that

They sent me a private mail during their recruitment drive, enquiring as to whether i wanted to invest in their enterprise. I declined the offer

I got a private reply from the couple as well they were very active when looking for membership not a sign of them now

dublin.

Been talking to a couple that did pay. And they havent heard a word from them. And yess they have been very inactive.

By *oots321Couple  over a year ago

waterford

We paid them 180 for a weekend an wer totally ripped off stay away from these an any information would be very appreciated in pm pleaze

"We paid them 180 for a weekend an wer totally ripped off stay away from these an any information would be very appreciated in pm pleaze"

Sorry to hear that they wanted to meet up with me for me to verify them genuine as i have meet lots of people and had lots of veries but did not think they were genuine and did not want my fab contacts getting conned

dublin.

Yep it would seem thats what they were at. Damn not a good thing.

South Dublin Area

Has anyone else paid money to this couple for the weekend away, if so please comment here and how much you paid. As we did verify them as a genuine couple in so far as they are a man and a woman.

If you read over any of their previous posts you will see there was massive interest from many members and the suggestion was that they meet a well known couple to get a up to date verification.

Thanks,

"

Has anyone else paid money to this couple for the weekend away, if so please comment here and how much you paid. As we did verify them as a genuine couple in so far as they are a man and a woman.

If you read over any of their previous posts you will see there was massive interest from many members and the suggestion was that they meet a well known couple to get a up to date verification.

Thanks,"

I dont think anyone would expect you to so a full audit on them. Dont worry about it.

Fab verifications are what they are, people need to make their own choices about who they meet and who they paypal €180 to

Because of my scepticism of this couple from the word go some guys have texted me to say they paid the membership and feel stupid for doing so if u read original thread i think u can pick them out

South Dublin Area

"

Thanks,

I dont think anyone would expect you to so a full audit on them. Dont worry about it.

Fab verifications are what they are, people need to make their own choices about who they meet and who they paypal €180 to"

very very true

I would find it difficult to believe that others were not involved in this, if i was asked to invest in it without having verifications here, surely some others were too

South Dublin Area

"Because of my scepticism of this couple from the word go some guys have texted me to say they paid the membership and feel stupid for doing so if u read original thread i think u can pick them out "
How many are we talking about? Anyone who has been scammed here and is a little embarrassed please send us a private message, otherwise its all hearsay and scepticism. Thanks,

By *ommando4Man  over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

Think we've all learned a lesson... hopefully we'll all reserve verifications for people we've either met socially at a party or carnally. I feel for ye P&G...

dublin.

Ueah p&g...i certainly dont think its a reflection of you guys as most who know you wont. Just these things happen and not good when they do.

By *he Vanilla ClubCouple  over a year ago

DUBLIN

"

Thanks,"

We have verified hundreds of people whom we have met through parties. When u verify someone ur basically saying yes they are who they say they are as in male or female or couple and whether they were friendly / behaved etc. A fab verification is not a garda vetting or a credit history check. U never really know peoples personal history etc and a lot of the time it comes down to instinct, gut feeling and common sense.Really hope things get resolved xxx

South Dublin Area

"Think we've all learned a lesson... hopefully we'll all reserve verifications for people we've either met socially at a party or carnally. I feel for ye P&G... "

We did meet them socially though so we didn't see why we would reserve a veri for any other time and so no need to feel for us. I'm sure you've verified plenty over a drink Gemma

South Dublin Area

"

Thanks,

We have verified hundreds of people whom we have met through parties. When u verify someone ur basically saying yes they are who they say they are as in male or female or couple and whether they were friendly / behaved etc. A fab verification is not a garda vetting or a credit history check. U never really know peoples personal history etc and a lot of the time it comes down to instinct, gut feeling and common sense.Really hope things get resolved xxx"

dublin.

"Think we've all learned a lesson... hopefully we'll all reserve verifications for people we've either met socially at a party or carnally. I feel for ye P&G...

We did meet them socially though so we didn't see why we would reserve a veri for any other time and so no need to feel for us. I'm sure you've verified plenty over a drink Gemma "

Its not so much the verification in of itself, it was the context in which it was given. Which may have given the initiative more validation than it warranted.

South Dublin Area

"Think we've all learned a lesson... hopefully we'll all reserve verifications for people we've either met socially at a party or carnally. I feel for ye P&G...

We did meet them socially though so we didn't see why we would reserve a veri for any other time and so no need to feel for us. I'm sure you've verified plenty over a drink Gemma

Its not so much the verification in of itself, it was the context in which it was given. Which may have given the initiative more validation than it warranted."

The context?

Its not so much the verification in of itself, it was the context in which it was given. Which may have given the initiative more validation than it warranted.

The context? "

Yes, it was you guys that suggested the couple get a more up to date verie..if memory serves me right, you also assisted the couple in explaining away why they had not been active on the site..im sure the thread is easily located, they dont in general usually hit the 175 mark..

By *exysam and StuartCouple  over a year ago

over the hills and far away

Verifications are given on the basis that a person is real, showed up and up to individuals if they want to elaborate on anything thereafter. It's impossible for anyone of us to know what people are planning and how they decide to suck us in. It's unfortunate people have been stung, but to easily pass over so much money to someone just setting up and not really established on fab is a big no no for us. It's a warning to us all.

South Dublin Area

"Verifications are given on the basis that a person is real, showed up and up to individuals if they want to elaborate on anything thereafter. It's impossible for anyone of us to know what people are planning and how they decide to suck us in. It's unfortunate people have been stung, but to easily pass over so much money to someone just setting up and not really established on fab is a big no no for us. It's a warning to us all."

The original posts are interesting to read.who was sceptical from the word go and who were sucked in. as this is the second scheme in the last few months looking for money by mysteries unknown couples on here .everybody should be on their guard in future

By *arotMan  over a year ago

Galway

So cool, good news.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"So cool, good news. "

The thread is over a year old and you should really read it and see what the outcome was of this

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"So cool, good news.

The thread is over a year old and you should really read it and see what the outcome was of this "

Never saw this the first time

» Add a new message to this topic