Snow patrol

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *etsfuck81 OP   Man  over a year ago

wexford

Who's going tonight

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *amelman7823Man  over a year ago

Ashbourne

sure there is no snow promised is there?

By *traycats2Couple  over a year ago

Dublin

"Who's going tonight"
not me and one of my fav bands

By *etsfuck81 OP   Man  over a year ago

wexford

They were excellent

Dublin

"They were excellent"
well jealous

By *heboss1977Man  over a year ago

West Cavan Leitrim Fermanagh

Saw them in the Phoenix park years ago. What a gig. Discussed I didn't see them in the 3

By *oxminxCouple  over a year ago

NaughtyVille *×* Laois

Going to see them in Wembley in February. Playing with Kodaline as support. Cannot wait.

By *rSlaptickleMan  over a year ago

Newtownabbey

Snore Patrol lol

By *eanbelfastMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"Who's going tonight not me and one of my fav bands "

They are appearing in Bangor on 25th May

Dublin

Did you see him on late late last night .. really good interview such a lovely bloke

Belfast

"Did you see him on late late last night .. really good interview such a lovely bloke "

They are really genuine guys actually

Dublin

"Did you see him on late late last night .. really good interview such a lovely bloke

They are really genuine guys actually"

yeah loved how open he was about his drinking etc

Belfast

"Did you see him on late late last night .. really good interview such a lovely bloke

They are really genuine guys actually yeah loved how open he was about his drinking etc "

Apart from being great to listen to as a band I could listen to what he has to say as well

Dublin

They are really genuine guys actually yeah loved how open he was about his drinking etc

Apart from being great to listen to as a band I could listen to what he has to say as well

"

yup me too.... my fav song ever is “run”

Belfast

They are really genuine guys actually yeah loved how open he was about his drinking etc

yup me too.... my fav song ever is “run”"

Think its a lot or peoples including mine and best thing about the media player in the car is you can put it on repeat and sing away, well until you stop at lights and people think you've gone mad

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The 3 was a fab gig

"The 3 was a fab gig "
ive 3 mobile and it's shite coverage

"The 3 was a fab gig ive 3 mobile and it's shite coverage "

Ahaaa ya cheep git get a proper one

Dublin

Think its a lot or peoples including mine and best thing about the media player in the car is you can put it on repeat and sing away, well until you stop at lights and people think you've gone mad"

well I’ve never met anyone else who loves it like me and it’s my funeral song ... already told the family

Belfast

Think its a lot or peoples including mine and best thing about the media player in the car is you can put it on repeat and sing away, well until you stop at lights and people think you've gone mad well I’ve never met anyone else who loves it like me and it’s my funeral song ... already told the family "

Ok I will give you that one bit let’s hope you don’t have to use it for many a year. Am surprised no ones started a thread about funeral songs as we’ve had everything big else on here lol

Dublin

Think its a lot or peoples including mine and best thing about the media player in the car is you can put it on repeat and sing away, well until you stop at lights and people think you've gone mad well I’ve never met anyone else who loves it like me and it’s my funeral song ... already told the family

Ok I will give you that one bit let’s hope you don’t have to use it for many a year. Am surprised no ones started a thread about funeral songs as we’ve had everything big else on here lol"

yes lots of wingers lol

Belfast

Think its a lot or peoples including mine and best thing about the media player in the car is you can put it on repeat and sing away, well until you stop at lights and people think you've gone mad well I’ve never met anyone else who loves it like me and it’s my funeral song ... already told the family

Ok I will give you that one bit let’s hope you don’t have to use it for many a year. Am surprised no ones started a thread about funeral songs as we’ve had everything big else on here lol yes lots of wingers lol"

Yeah I prefer threads that are interest, fun , genuine or interesting and have people smiling as they reply. I often wonder how many genuine people there are on here though luckily I’ve met a few

Dublin

Ok I will give you that one bit let’s hope you don’t have to use it for many a year. Am surprised no ones started a thread about funeral songs as we’ve had everything big else on here lol yes lots of wingers lol

Yeah I prefer threads that are interest, fun , genuine or interesting and have people smiling as they reply. I often wonder how many genuine people there are on here though luckily I’ve met a few"

you and me both love the fun threads

By *sfanman69TV/TS  over a year ago

diss

Im going.

Seen them 3 times and enjoyed every concert

Great band

» Add a new message to this topic