FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > MEET AND GREET IN 3-4 WEEKS

MEET AND GREET IN 3-4 WEEKS

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unmale2011 OP   Man  over a year ago

wiclow

I organize them for other site before and i'm proud to always have a good number of people coming to them,my meets and greets are not a orgy they are meets where people come chat have a good laugh meet new and old friends without any pressure a no means no.And if people wants to have fun is up to them to sort it and go to the privacy of them bedrooms.The meets are open to couples and females and after we have a final number we invite males in the same number of the single girls.then is fair to everyone.All the details about the meet & greet they will be emailed to everyone who's interested and please keep them for yourself,only the names in our guest list they will enter the meet for security of the meet and the ones involved.

Some people can say i don't have verification's or meets in my profile,the reason is i always liKe to keep the things simple and discrete but some of the members here they know me from other site and how genuine i am.

So if you guys interested please email me and i will send full details.

Thanks and looking forward for another great night of fun,laugh and friendship .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi will the meet bein the north or the south

Bill

wiclow

lets say in the middle

a border bash

wiclow

wiclow

thanks for all the interest in the meet and greet and for all the emails they send me.About the males the way i do is.First ill see how many females i have and cpls looking for males and then i invite males in the same number of the interested i have.So the first males to email me are the first to be served lol.

would like to know more ...

any idea what date you having the meet ??

wiclow

Hi everyone thanks for all your interested in the meet and greet.About the date will be in the end of next month the reason is want to have 50 people normally i get more but this time want to keep around 50.the place i will let everyone know in the week of the event but will be Dublin the town elected i done few around the country but always Dublin is the best one.For the night i'm gonna have some finger food and a dj.

Now about whos going preference for cpls and fem then when have final numbers ill invite males in a number of fem with some spares for the cpls who enjoy single males.

One thing i ask please, dont let to the last moment to let me know you want to come to the meet like i say want to keep the numbers around 50 and if i have that numbers and people start to ask to come then its hard for me to sort everything.I'm trying to send pm;s or emails to all the cpls but some they have single males block and i dont get a chance to invite them so please keep an eye here in the forums or email me.

thanks

wiclow

Hi everyone i just want to ask everyone who's interested in the meet and greet to email me but make sure you will be able to come need to start to sort final numbers for the function room and everything.

thanks

wiclow

Dont forget just few places for the meet and greet cpls and fem email me for more details ty

any room left???

wiclow

Hi everyone is time to start to get all the details sorted for that need to know for sure who's able to come.Is no point people email me if in the end they not gonna show up,The date will be 3rd sat of Feb or the first sat of March.The reason for that is because have to venues the first more public the 2nd will be just open for the meet and greet with function room bar all night and 17 bedrooms all en suite.So for everyone interested email me here can't send message to some cpls because they have single males blocked so for that ones the only way to contact me is by email me here.

By the way when i say one of the venues as 17 bedrooms i'm not gonna limit the number to that rooms because they are hotels close.

PS-All the details of the meet and greet they are just for the ones attending and not to be pass to anyone privacy is one of my things and i respect the privacy of others.

» Add a new message to this topic