FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Lady guards

Lady guards

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adylover321 OP   Man  over a year ago

navan

Hi just usual post maybe one

Of our beautiful gorgeous sexy lady guards have joined fab also like any ladies that like

Running maybe meet sometime soon for refreshing country side jog

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lan5200Man  over a year ago

cavan

"Hi just usual post maybe one

Of our beautiful gorgeous sexy lady guards have joined fab also like any ladies that like

Running maybe meet sometime soon for refreshing country side jog"

My god

navan

What’s wrong

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

2018 is now complete

Hope you find your guarda next year buddy

navan

Thank you very much man

just get a woman into roleplay

By *im_12345Man  over a year ago

Armagh

You can't beat a guard!!! It's against the law hehe

navan

Not the same babe xx

navan

" just get a woman into roleplay "
not the same babe xx

navan

" just get a woman into roleplay "
how are you since sorry you had too block me gorgeous

I know of at least one female Garda on here but no way would I give her name out.

It’s her profession and her livelihood

" just get a woman into roleplay how are you since sorry you had too block me gorgeous "

Lmao I'm good . Hope u find what ye want

By *ady DonnaWoman  over a year ago

City

"I know of at least one female Garda on here but no way would I give her name out.

It’s her profession and her livelihood "

There's more than a few

"I know of at least one female Garda on here but no way would I give her name out.

There's more than a few "

Unless she can get rid of a few penalty points for me I couldnt care less what she does for a living

I dont really see how a real or fake garda differs in bed lol

"I dont really see how a real or fake garda differs in bed lol"

Cuff quality?

"I dont really see how a real or fake garda differs in bed lol"
...ah jaysus its the squad car for the dogging is the business

"I dont really see how a real or fake garda differs in bed lol

Cuff quality?"

That's probably it

navan

It’s her profession and her livelihood "

im not asking anyone too do that just if there is any on line

navan

" just get a woman into roleplay how are you since sorry you had too block me gorgeous

Lmao I'm good . Hope u find what ye want "

its just a person I’d like too meet like nurses or soldiers I have seen been looked for

By *unnerbenMan  over a year ago

Dublin

There's more than a few

Unless she can get rid of a few penalty points for me I couldnt care less what she does for a living "

Well since Saint McCabe there is no discretion anymore and guards can no longer get anyone off anything or use their common sense . All being taken away from them and being turned into zero tolerance and in the long term it's the communities that will suffer as the personal touch of the local guards and the ability of the guards to apply a warning instead of fines and points is being eroded . Rant over lol . But yes there is plenty banners on here and fair play to them just like plenty soldiers and teachers and nurses and accountants . A collection of every profession

navan

There's more than a few

Unless she can get rid of a few penalty points for me I couldnt care less what she does for a living well I think the do great work and look very well I’d love too chat with one

Well since Saint McCabe there is no discretion anymore and guards can no longer get anyone off anything or use their common sense . All being taken away from them and being turned into zero tolerance and in the long term it's the communities that will suffer as the personal touch of the local guards and the ability of the guards to apply a warning instead of fines and points is being eroded . Rant over lol . But yes there is plenty banners on here and fair play to them just like plenty soldiers and teachers and nurses and accountants . A collection of every profession "

There's more than a few

Unless she can get rid of a few penalty points for me I couldnt care less what she does for a living

Well since Saint McCabe there is no discretion anymore and guards can no longer get anyone off anything or use their common sense . All being taken away from them and being turned into zero tolerance and in the long term it's the communities that will suffer as the personal touch of the local guards and the ability of the guards to apply a warning instead of fines and points is being eroded . Rant over lol . But yes there is plenty banners on here and fair play to them just like plenty soldiers and teachers and nurses and accountants . A collection of every profession "

Jazus I was joking....

But.....

No a Garda having personal discretion is open to abuse which is exactly what happened.

If someones idea of a garda having personal discretion is leaving their golfing buddy off a speeding fine then they do not share the same idea of community policing as I would.

I see loads of good work being done by Community Garda that hasnt been affected in the least by Mcabe.

Cuts in finance and personal ia a much bigger issue

navan

There's more than a few

Unless she can get rid of a few penalty points for me I couldnt care less what she does for a living id just love too chat too one think the are very sexy in uniform also be interesting too know what kind of underwear have on underneath it

Well since Saint McCabe there is no discretion anymore and guards can no longer get anyone off anything or use their common sense . All being taken away from them and being turned into zero tolerance and in the long term it's the communities that will suffer as the personal touch of the local guards and the ability of the guards to apply a warning instead of fines and points is being eroded . Rant over lol . But yes there is plenty banners on here and fair play to them just like plenty soldiers and teachers and nurses and accountants . A collection of every profession

Jazus I was joking....

But.....

No a Garda having personal discretion is open to abuse which is exactly what happened.

If someones idea of a garda having personal discretion is leaving their golfing buddy off a speeding fine then they do not share the same idea of community policing as I would.

I see loads of good work being done by Community Garda that hasnt been affected in the least by Mcabe.

Cuts in finance and personal ia a much bigger issue"

Dublin

That's not what happened at all. There was no abuse of the system by guards . There was issues with senior management who are of course aligned to politicians . And the effects of McCabe are widespread and causing serious issues now due to the force becoming overly beaurocratic now and audit after audit leading to more and more guards stuck behind desks .

The Guards were the envy of every police force in Europe due to their personal ability to be able to engage with communities . Hence one of the only police forces in the world unarmed . So if giving a warning to a decent person late for a hospital appointment instead of a ticket is abuse then it's a sad state of affairs . That's not abuse that's common sense and being fair .

"That's not what happened at all. There was no abuse of the system by guards . There was issues with senior management who are of course aligned to politicians . And the effects of McCabe are widespread and causing serious issues now due to the force becoming overly beaurocratic now and audit after audit leading to more and more guards stuck behind desks .

The Guards were the envy of every police force in Europe due to their personal ability to be able to engage with communities . Hence one of the only police forces in the world unarmed . So if giving a warning to a decent person late for a hospital appointment instead of a ticket is abuse then it's a sad state of affairs . That's not abuse that's common sense and being fair . "

A police force needs to be audited.

When you have checkpoints being recorded that never even took place. It doesnt matter at what level the rules are broken, proper procedures and checks protects the public and the force.

Lets take your scenario for a moment.. who checks the person is actually late for an appointment?

What speed os acceptable what wjat kind of apppintments? how do you ensure 1 or 2 poor Garda dont abuse it?

We have laws for a reason.

navan

This isn’t finding any lady guards on fab

Dublin

"That's not what happened at all. There was no abuse of the system by guards . There was issues with senior management who are of course aligned to politicians . And the effects of McCabe are widespread and causing serious issues now due to the force becoming overly beaurocratic now and audit after audit leading to more and more guards stuck behind desks .

The Guards were the envy of every police force in Europe due to their personal ability to be able to engage with communities . Hence one of the only police forces in the world unarmed . So if giving a warning to a decent person late for a hospital appointment instead of a ticket is abuse then it's a sad state of affairs . That's not abuse that's common sense and being fair .

When you have checkpoints being recorded that never even took place. It doesnt matter at what level the rules are broken, proper procedures and checks protects the public and the force.

Lets take your scenario for a moment.. who checks the person is actually late for an appointment?

What speed os acceptable what wjat kind of apppintments? how do you ensure 1 or 2 poor Garda dont abuse it?

We have laws for a reason."

The guards have always since 1922 had the power of discretion . It's up to the individual guard to analyise the situation and make a judgement call. If you are advocating zero tolerance then in theory every single day of a week there is not a single person who doesn't commit some kind of offence . Laws that you might even know exist such as leaving keys in ignition of a running car , or smokey exhaust . There is extreme laws which arnt enforced for common sense . No one is against audits , I'm saying excessive audits . Saint McCabe wasn't doing his job yet no one was making issue of that . Amazing how everyone is suddenly an expert on policing and took him for his word and yet not one of them looked into his role in it and how he failed to supervise and how his poor leadership and ability to handle discipline issues actually led to situations getting worse .

Not all laws need to be enforced all the time . Do you want a situation like the states where people get fined for walking across the road . Is that Better is it ?

navan

There must be some beautiful lady guards tonight on fab and going out too enjoy themselves after long Christmas

Cuff quality?"

I'm not a Garda but have Garda issued handcuffs and I know how to use them

navan

Cuff quality?

I'm not a Garda but have Garda issued handcuffs and I know how to use them"

how did you cum across them beautiful

We have laws for a reason.

The guards have always since 1922 had the power of discretion . It's up to the individual guard to analyise the situation and make a judgement call. If you are advocating zero tolerance then in theory every single day of a week there is not a single person who doesn't commit some kind of offence . Laws that you might even know exist such as leaving keys in ignition of a running car , or smokey exhaust . There is extreme laws which arnt enforced for common sense . No one is against audits , I'm saying excessive audits . Saint McCabe wasn't doing his job yet no one was making issue of that . Amazing how everyone is suddenly an expert on policing and took him for his word and yet not one of them looked into his role in it and how he failed to supervise and how his poor leadership and ability to handle discipline issues actually led to situations getting worse .

Not all laws need to be enforced all the time . Do you want a situation like the states where people get fined for walking across the road . Is that Better is it ? "

But you just said it yourself the extreme laws still arent enforced so there is still an element of discretion.

Dublin

You are saying that leads to abuse - I'm saying discretion is being eroded . By your way of thinking all laws should be rigorously enforced . We are not a police state. Our guards still have just about a handle on the communities but slowly that is being taken away . A few tickets being quashed was a small price to pay for cooperation of communities .

At the end of the day only in Ireland could this take down ministers and commissioners . Other police forces around the world were corrupt , taking bribes , murders, allowing drug dealing . In Ireland a few tickets were quashed . In the scheme of things it's fairly pathetic the ruckus that caused

» Add a new message to this topic