FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Young men with no action

Young men with no action

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arkwolf2323 OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Can anyone help me and other young men to meet some women. There is very few compared to men and even then, most women dont like young men. Can people explain why?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dont give up hope just keep on trying

By *etergemmaCouple  over a year ago

South Dublin Area

"Can anyone help me and other young men to meet some women. There is very few compared to men and even then, most women dont like young men. Can people explain why?"
Trying usually works.

By *eankaren88Couple  over a year ago

By the sea

"Can anyone help me and other young men to meet some women. There is very few compared to men and even then, most women dont like young men. Can people explain why?"

What we found is its

Mainly because they lack maturity. Have big mouths. Don't last 5 mins..

Don't get the whole concept. And they are hard work.

Now that's just us ... We may have the wrong impression here and sorry if we do.

Young men are inexperienced and self focused it's why women won't try with them cos who wants one sided fun

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

Nightclubs are a good place to start

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

I'll be blunt with you lad, you'll struggle. Most women won't give you the time of day (A chance). Casual Sex to women is very different then casual sex to men

Alot of women and couples will think twice about meeting a young guy.

To get anywhere on Fab you will need to make an effort that means a few things.

Get involves on the forums amd show your personality, it also shows you dont just log into fab on a Saturday night because your horny with no other options.

Maybe review your profile it needs to grab peoples attention. The Ladies will be able to give you better feedback on that but in general less cock shots and more creative pics that leave a little to the imagination seems to be common feedback.

Try and look into a mert and greet if you can also.

As I said it takes a little effort amd time.

On the bright side of you couldnt be arsed tinder is pretty easy

Tipperary

"Alot of women and couples will think twice about meeting a young guy.

Get involves on the forums amd show your personality, it also shows you dont just log into fab on a Saturday night because your horny with no other options.

Maybe review your profile it needs to grab peoples attention. The Ladies will be able to give you better feedback on that but in general less cock shots and more creative pics that leave a little to the imagination seems to be common feedback.

On the bright side of you couldnt be arsed tinder is pretty easy "

tinder is brilliant. Easy as piss also. It should be a young Lads dream

On the bright side of you couldnt be arsed tinder is pretty easy tinder is brilliant. Easy as piss also. It should be a young Lads dream"

Ye don't get the same level of kink and experience unfortunately. So I'm told

By *he rover returnedWoman  over a year ago

xxx

Heres why i dont .... attitude its either arrogent or needy. I find neither attractive.

Tipperary

On the bright side of you couldnt be arsed tinder is pretty easy tinder is brilliant. Easy as piss also. It should be a young Lads dream

Ye don't get the same level of kink and experience unfortunately. So I'm told "

You get the straightforward easy as piss approach which is you either want it or you don't. If you just want plain one to one sex, tinder is ideal

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

The only young men under 25 that get to meet here are those that make the effort and go to m&gs, at least that's my observation. There might be the odd exception. Imo at your age you should be out in clubs and mingle with women the same age to learn the time tables.

On the bright side of you couldnt be arsed tinder is pretty easy tinder is brilliant. Easy as piss also. It should be a young Lads dream

Ye don't get the same level of kink and experience unfortunately. So I'm told "

You dont, I also enjoy the interactions here more from the forums to private messages.

But if I work up in the morning amd decided I needed sex from anyone asap tinder would be the best chance

Tipperary

"The only young men under 25 that get to meet here are those that make the effort and go to m&gs, at least that's my observation. There might be the odd exception. Imo at your age you should be out in clubs and mingle with women the same age to learn the time tables."
see that's the age old line on fab. Go to meet and greets. The bottom line is you shouldn't have 2. Whether you want sex here,on POF, Tinder, it's all the same.

xxx

"The only young men under 25 that get to meet here are those that make the effort and go to m&gs, at least that's my observation. There might be the odd exception. Imo at your age you should be out in clubs and mingle with women the same age to learn the time tables.see that's the age old line on fab. Go to meet and greets. The bottom line is you shouldn't have 2. Whether you want sex here,on POF, Tinder, it's all the same. "

Bottom line is thats how it works best.

By *etergemmaCouple  over a year ago

South Dublin Area

Gemma has been let down twice in last 2 weeks by young guys, I think reliability is a big problem. They like the idea of meeting a lady on here and all chat and then a day or two before radio silence from both of them.

Tipperary

"The only young men under 25 that get to meet here are those that make the effort and go to m&gs, at least that's my observation. There might be the odd exception. Imo at your age you should be out in clubs and mingle with women the same age to learn the time tables.see that's the age old line on fab. Go to meet and greets. The bottom line is you shouldn't have 2. Whether you want sex here,on POF, Tinder, it's all the same.

Bottom line is thats how it works best. "

what works best? Go to meet and greets? Why? Because women dont want to take the chance of meeting one to one?

on the hill NordWest of

"The only young men under 25 that get to meet here are those that make the effort and go to m&gs, at least that's my observation. There might be the odd exception. Imo at your age you should be out in clubs and mingle with women the same age to learn the time tables.see that's the age old line on fab. Go to meet and greets. The bottom line is you shouldn't have 2. Whether you want sex here,on POF, Tinder, it's all the same. "

Maybe it's the age old fab line but you can't blame peeps for their preferences and you just have to accept that supply and demand are imbalanced here and most on here are 30+. So pof and tinder might be the better option for the younger ones.

"The only young men under 25 that get to meet here are those that make the effort and go to m&gs, at least that's my observation. There might be the odd exception. Imo at your age you should be out in clubs and mingle with women the same age to learn the time tables.see that's the age old line on fab. Go to meet and greets. The bottom line is you shouldn't have 2. Whether you want sex here,on POF, Tinder, it's all the same.

Bottom line is thats how it works best. what works best? Go to meet and greets? Why? Because women dont want to take the chance of meeting one to one?"

Well ya thats exactly why.

Also regardless of how people use the site it is actually a swinging site which does entail an extra social element because of that

Tipperary

Bottom line is thats how it works best. what works best? Go to meet and greets? Why? Because women dont want to take the chance of meeting one to one?

Also regardless of how people use the site it is actually a swinging site which does entail an extra social element because of that"

the title is fabswingers but I can tell you alot on here just want sex and have no interest in parties etc. Point I'm making Is if you do want just sex, it shouldn't make you less successful.

Tipperary

The bottom line is alot of women dont want one to one meets and prefer to do it in a group scenario ie, meet and greet. I'd imagine meets and greets would be very hard to go too for younger single men

xxx

Bottom line is thats how it works best. what works best? Go to meet and greets? Why? Because women dont want to take the chance of meeting one to one?"

No .. for gods sake i meet one on one but the only time ive ever been let down was a young fella. Idiotic behaviour on his part. Meet and greets work best . Yoy get to see someone, meet them and make sure they're not idiots. It works yoy arguing the point about that proves only one thing, immaturity.

Tipperary

Bottom line is thats how it works best. what works best? Go to meet and greets? Why? Because women dont want to take the chance of meeting one to one?

No .. for gods sake i meet one on one but the only time ive ever been let down was a young fella. Idiotic behaviour on his part. Meet and greets work best . Yoy get to see someone, meet them and make sure they're not idiots. It works yoy arguing the point about that proves only one thing, immaturity. "

I'm not arguing any point. I just feel sorry for young Lads trying to get meets when there told "Go to meet and greets". You can't tar everyone with the same brush

Also regardless of how people use the site it is actually a swinging site which does entail an extra social element because of thatthe title is fabswingers but I can tell you alot on here just want sex and have no interest in parties etc. Point I'm making Is if you do want just sex, it shouldn't make you less successful."

But of course it is going to make you less successful if half the users are looking a slightly more social element.

Unless you think people shouldn't have the option to refuse a meet

xxx

No .. for gods sake i meet one on one but the only time ive ever been let down was a young fella. Idiotic behaviour on his part. Meet and greets work best . Yoy get to see someone, meet them and make sure they're not idiots. It works yoy arguing the point about that proves only one thing, immaturity. I'm not arguing any point. I just feel sorry for young Lads trying to get meets when there told "Go to meet and greets". You can't tar everyone with the same brush "

You'll find i can its called having a preference...i prefer older or people ive met socially

Tipperary

Also regardless of how people use the site it is actually a swinging site which does entail an extra social element because of thatthe title is fabswingers but I can tell you alot on here just want sex and have no interest in parties etc. Point I'm making Is if you do want just sex, it shouldn't make you less successful.

But of course it is going to make you less successful if half the users are looking a slightly more social element.

Unless you think people shouldn't have the option to refuse a meet"

you can have a social element one to one also. Meet somebody, have a coffee or lunch and a chat and maybe develop it further.

Tipperary

Is there a lively element to meets and greets or just a group of people meet in one setting and you just chat to who you like?

xxx

"Is there a lively element to meets and greets or just a group of people meet in one setting and you just chat to who you like?"

You should attend one .... they're great nights

Dublin

So many answers. I didnt expect all this. I want to thank you all for your input. I will be sure to take onboard everything you all have said. Hopefully it will all pay off. Thank you very much all of you for your help

Tipperary

"Is there a lively element to meets and greets or just a group of people meet in one setting and you just chat to who you like?

You should attend one .... they're great nights "

I'd be very unsure they would be my cup of tea. Is it generally older individuals who attend plus I have an active social life. I don't need fab for one

xxx

"Is there a lively element to meets and greets or just a group of people meet in one setting and you just chat to who you like?

You should attend one .... they're great nights I'd be very unsure they would be my cup of tea. Is it generally older individuals who attend plus I have an active social life. I don't need fab for one "

Funny so do most.. again arrogence is very unattractive.

Dublin

Are there usually many meet and greets or parties?

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

You should attend one .... they're great nights I'd be very unsure they would be my cup of tea. Is it generally older individuals who attend plus I have an active social life. I don't need fab for one "

Tipperary

You should attend one .... they're great nights I'd be very unsure they would be my cup of tea. Is it generally older individuals who attend plus I have an active social life. I don't need fab for one

Funny so do most.. again arrogence is very unattractive. "

no arrogance. I have heard people in the past say they use fab meet and greets as there social outlet. I'm usually out of a sat night when meets and greets are on.

Tipperary

"Are there usually many meet and greets or parties?"
you will also find it very hard to be invited to a meet and greet given your age.

xxx

You should attend one .... they're great nights I'd be very unsure they would be my cup of tea. Is it generally older individuals who attend plus I have an active social life. I don't need fab for one

Funny so do most.. again arrogence is very unattractive. no arrogance. I have heard people in the past say they use fab meet and greets as there social outlet. I'm usually out of a sat night when meets and greets are on. "

Well then enjoy that scene ... personally i prefer variety.

on the hill NordWest of

Sillywrapper on another thread recently you said you're rather fussy about physical appearance, which is a preference, yet on this one you deny others to have one.

Tipperary

"Sillywrapper on another thread recently you said you're rather fussy about physical appearance, which is a preference, yet on this one you deny others to have one.

"

that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying a person coming on here not wanting to attend meets and greets shouldn't make them less successful. You can have a social without attending meets and greets.

Tipperary

I'll make it a priority to attend a meet and greet In 2019. See what it's like

on the hill NordWest of

"Sillywrapper on another thread recently you said you're rather fussy about physical appearance, which is a preference, yet on this one you deny others to have one.

that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying a person coming on here not wanting to attend meets and greets shouldn't make them less successful. You can have a social without attending meets and greets. "

If you read the thread you'll find issues mentioned with young lads. Yes you can have a social without attending a m&g but most might not bother for the same issues. Attending a m&g will help you to overcome those hurdles just alone by showing up and to let them meet the person that is you. If it's not your thing, so be it, then you've to find another way around it.

Also regardless of how people use the site it is actually a swinging site which does entail an extra social element because of thatthe title is fabswingers but I can tell you alot on here just want sex and have no interest in parties etc. Point I'm making Is if you do want just sex, it shouldn't make you less successful.

Unless you think people shouldn't have the option to refuse a meetyou can have a social element one to one also. Meet somebody, have a coffee or lunch and a chat and maybe develop it further. "

I know you can and it is my preference to. I dont attend m+g or parties.

My point is just that if that is alot of peoples preference then of course it is going to impact someones success rate if they are not willing to join in.

Tipperary

that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying a person coming on here not wanting to attend meets and greets shouldn't make them less successful. You can have a social without attending meets and greets.

If you read the thread you'll find issues mentioned with young lads. Yes you can have a social without attending a m&g but most might not bother for the same issues. Attending a m&g will help you to overcome those hurdles just alone by showing up and to let them meet the person that is you. If it's not your thing, so be it, then you've to find another way around it."

lol if most women tell younger men to attend meets and greets and firstly they're not interested and secondly I imagine it would be very intimidating a younger man walking into a place full with people and he not knowing anybody. A one to one would be alot less stressful. But if women are telling them to attend meets and greets and they don't want to. How else do you expect them to be successful?

By *traycats2Couple  over a year ago

Dublin

Like a lot of us on here your age is similar to my children’s ages and I just couldn’t go there ... from speaking to other couples that we have played with they feel the same ... having sex with someone 23 younger than me is just wrong (well it is for me anyhow)

xxx

Jesus !! Attend If you want ..dont if you dont want but stop whinging about it. Thats just the way it is ..your really not selling the of young ones.. go to the pub meet a young one, ride the hole of her. Stop arguing for the sake of it ...yes this is at silly

Tipperary

"Jesus !! Attend If you want ..dont if you dont want but stop whinging about it. Thats just the way it is ..your really not selling the of young ones.. go to the pub meet a young one, ride the hole of her. Stop arguing for the sake of it ...yes this is at silly "
I look good and smell good. I'm going on a pulling spree

"Jesus !! Attend If you want ..dont if you dont want but stop whinging about it. Thats just the way it is ..your really not selling the of young ones.. go to the pub meet a young one, ride the hole of her. Stop arguing for the sake of it ...yes this is at silly I look good and smell good. I'm going on a pulling spree "

Go get em tiger

Having been here as a single and part of a couple.. there's nothing wrong with being young, you just need to stand out from the crowd, put effort into your messages snd try to catch the attention of someone who get 50-60 messages a day.. read the profiles and message accirdingly, show some personality and character.. you need to stand out from the noise, simple as that

"Heres why i dont .... attitude its either arrogent or needy. I find neither attractive. "

» Add a new message to this topic