FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Strange,weird,fetish,meets on fab.

Strange,weird,fetish,meets on fab.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *gentleman44 OP   Man  over a year ago

dublin

What was your most strangest,weird or most bizarre meet you had on here. Mine was a lovely young girl about 8 year's ago,she was obsessed with tinkerbell,she used to visit me all dressed as tinkerbell the fairy,cropped green short dress,lovely golden blonde hair,little green shoes,a pink and white wand,and a little silver cloth bag,I would answer the door and she would sprinkle me with her so called fairydust,come in and then dance around to her song,summers just begun_tinkerbell and the great fairy rescue,then she would sprinkle her fairydust fecking everywhere,said my place was her fairy camp,but I didn't complain,she wore no knickers and used to well have her way with me pouncing up and down on me,etc,but feck the fairydust was everywhere,took me ages to hoover it all up when she left.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What was your most strangest,weird or most bizarre meet you had on here. Mine was a lovely young girl about 8 year's ago,she was obsessed with tinkerbell,she used to visit me all dressed as tinkerbell the fairy,cropped green short dress,lovely golden blonde hair,little green shoes,a pink and white wand,and a little silver cloth bag,I would answer the door and she would sprinkle me with her so called fairydust,come in and then dance around to her song,summers just begun_tinkerbell and the great fairy rescue,then she would sprinkle her fairydust fecking everywhere,said my place was her fairy camp,but I didn't complain,she wore no knickers and used to well have her way with me pouncing up and down on me,etc,but feck the fairydust was everywhere,took me ages to hoover it all up when she left."

Fecking fairydust gets everywhere

dublin

"What was your most strangest,weird or most bizarre meet you had on here. Mine was a lovely young girl about 8 year's ago,she was obsessed with tinkerbell,she used to visit me all dressed as tinkerbell the fairy,cropped green short dress,lovely golden blonde hair,little green shoes,a pink and white wand,and a little silver cloth bag,I would answer the door and she would sprinkle me with her so called fairydust,come in and then dance around to her song,summers just begun_tinkerbell and the great fairy rescue,then she would sprinkle her fairydust fecking everywhere,said my place was her fairy camp,but I didn't complain,she wore no knickers and used to well have her way with me pouncing up and down on me,etc,but feck the fairydust was everywhere,took me ages to hoover it all up when she left.

Fecking fairydust gets everywhere"

tell me about it im still finding it in all the strangest of places

My favourite request has been the home invasion.. broke into her house in the middle of the night.. gave oral then left like a thief in the night lol ladders and all

dublin

"My favourite request has been the home invasion.. broke into her house in the middle of the night.. gave oral then left like a thief in the night lol ladders and all "
lol

"My favourite request has been the home invasion.. broke into her house in the middle of the night.. gave oral then left like a thief in the night lol ladders and all "

An xrated milk tray ad.....all because the lady loves.....

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Lmao you were not giving out as you got fucked so it was worth cleaning up after her . Lol

By *ubyRidesAgainWoman  over a year ago

RebelRoad

One guy wanted me to stand on him with my heels on, on his chest and cock!! Not too hard core but I thought twas a bit weird!!

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

Ah I heard about you on the news...

I think you will find that it was supposed to be "23 the Lawns" not 23 the green.

"My favourite request has been the home invasion.. broke into her house in the middle of the night.. gave oral then left like a thief in the night lol ladders and all

Ah I heard about you on the news...

I think you will find that it was supposed to be "23 the Lawns" not 23 the green.

"

Well if it was the wrong house it was the best break in they ever had

Home invasion is quite a common kink or so I’m told

By *evilinsidemeMan  over a year ago

Trim

Had some who liked a small vibrator put in her ear while we fucked. That was funny request.

Someone else wanted me to dress as Santa. Beard and all.

Can't say I didn't enjoy myself though.

By *ondalingerMan  over a year ago

City center

The fucking fairydust one has me in stitches. I fucking love it. Her bouncing away on your cock all tge while you thinking, man if she only use shake and vac life would be sweet

"What was your most strangest,weird or most bizarre meet you had on here. Mine was a lovely young girl about 8 year's ago,she was obsessed with tinkerbell,she used to visit me all dressed as tinkerbell the fairy,cropped green short dress,lovely golden blonde hair,little green shoes,a pink and white wand,and a little silver cloth bag,I would answer the door and she would sprinkle me with her so called fairydust,come in and then dance around to her song,summers just begun_tinkerbell and the great fairy rescue,then she would sprinkle her fairydust fecking everywhere,said my place was her fairy camp,but I didn't complain,she wore no knickers and used to well have her way with me pouncing up and down on me,etc,but feck the fairydust was everywhere,took me ages to hoover it all up when she left."
think happy thoughts

I met a girl that liked sniffing my arm pits,I'm a trades man an she'd ask me not to shower after work an call over. We'd be in the bedroom me on top an her with her he'd in under my shoulder

Not on fab before ever heard about this site. A chap who wanted me to watch him run naked around a field, sort of appealed to my sense of mischief at the time so I obliged. He was that turned on he came instantly once he stopped. The end.

I haven't had any strange meets this time or during my previius time on here. Feel like am missing out on something lol

By *ombikerMan  over a year ago

the right side of the river

"Had some who liked a small vibrator put in her ear while we fucked. That was funny request.

Someone else wanted me to dress as Santa. Beard and all.

Can't say I didn't enjoy myself though. "

Are you sure that was not rear instead of ear

dublin

it's a popular one,but I don't think I'd go up a ladder to get in a window,I'd be nervous in case I was seen and got arrested.

"I haven't had any strange meets this time or during my previius time on here. Feel like am missing out on something lol "

Same... not sure I’m doing the whole swinging thing correctly

I had one guy that wanted to come help in my garden while I sat in a chair in lingerie supervising. Kind of regret not taking him up on the offer my bush needs a good trim

By *andomCaptainMan  over a year ago

Roscommon

"I had one guy that wanted to come help in my garden while I sat in a chair in lingerie supervising. Kind of regret not taking him up on the offer my bush needs a good trim "

Pmsl

» Add a new message to this topic